Day 15 (Naib Subedar x Reader)

("Scared, me?" - Day 15)

"Scared, me? Don't make me laugh." Naib scoffed as he was seated right next to you, his arms hugging his knees close to his chest. You were in the same position as him, your shoulder bumping against his.

A sly grin appeared on your lips. "Really? What if I do this," You started to knock and tap at the metal walls of the locker, increasingly getting louder.

Naib grabbed your hands and held them close together, "Shut up! He could have heard us!" He whispered at you. Just as he said that the both of you could hear your heartbeats pick up. You two immediately fell quiet.

"Shouldn't we get out of the closet? If he finds us in here. We're dead, you know?" You said quietly. One of you would be able to get away, but the other would get caught. Naib thought it over and released your hands, reaching out to push open the locker doors instead.

"I guess we should. We go our separate ways when we get out, okay?" You didn't have time to agree with his decision before the locker doors opened, but it wasn't Naib who initiated it. He quickly pushed you over and used his body to block yours; Waiting for the hit to come, but it didn't.

You let out a startled groan as you fell back against the locker wall, your hands pressing against his chest. "Ow..." You reached a hand back to rub the back of your head while Naib glanced over his shoulder, glaring at the person who opened the locker.

"What the hell, Vera!" He whisper-yelled at her. She blocked the entrance of the locker, a smug grin on her lips as she assessed the position that both you and Naib were stuck in.

"Well~ you two look like you're having fun." She then slowly closed the locker doors, "I'll leave you two lovebirds to it! I'll lead the Ripper as far away as I can." With that, Vera was off. You could hear her giggling to herself as she ran.

Naib let out an angry breath of relief before he turned back around to look at you. The tips of his ears and his cheeks went red. He had you caged in due to his arms, and he now noticed your hands pressing against his chest. Your face was equally red as you looked the other way.

"Mind getting off now?.."

"Y-yeah, sure."

Just as he was about to move off of you, the locker doors opened; Both of your hearts beating. Yours and Naib's eyes were wide open in shock as the both of you stared at the Ripper, who stared back at you two. It was silent for a few seconds before he reaches his hand to his face, rubbing his forehead.

"There's a time and a place for everything, you two. A locker in the middle of a match is not ideal." He chastised before pulling you and Naib out of the locker. He swiftly tied balloons to Naib and nudged you to go on. "Go on, my dear. Mr.Subedar and I need to have a small talk."

"NO, WE DON'T! PUT ME DOWN!" Naib started to struggle and flail around. You could only stand there looking shocked as you watched Ripper walk away with Naib.

(this is extra)

"Hey, wait! Get back here! We want the 4-person win!" You cried out and chased after them, ready to tackle Jack if you had to.