Chapter 4:Somebody's Somebody part 2

Prince POV
Prince has been divorced from his wife for 2 years now.Things have not been working out with them,ever since the loss of their child. They have drifted apart and started living their own life.The love they once had for each other was just gone.He tried to fix his marriage so many times,but she was just not the same anymore.He knew she was hurting,but he was hurting too.He felt neglected and lonely and he wanted everything to go back the way it was.But it couldn't. She didn't touch him anymore,or even look at him.When he wanted to talk about it,she became aggressive and everything turned into a fight.He hated fighting,she knew that.Sometimes he felt as if she blamed him that their son was born that way.As if it was his fault that he died.Which is unfair because he never blamed her.After that,things just went downhill and she started partying and flirting with other men.He was no saint either,because he started to flirt with women too.So it was inevitable that they parted ways.They both needed to heal.He turned to the one thing ,that would always be there:his music.Music has always been healing for him.He has moved on and vowed never to love this hard again.Affairs were fine,but no commitment.No one would break his trust again.

He decided to give back to the community ,so he held a benefit concert for charity.As he was preparing for the concert, he made sure everything was perfect.During the soundcheck he spotted a familiar face in the stands....Angelica!After his behaviour towards her,he never thought he would see her again.He was pleasantly surprised when he saw her ,and she still looked great.He saw that she came with a friend, but she seemed a bit distant.He sensed that something was off with her.The spark she had years ago was gone.She seemed...sad.She didn't seem to notice him looking at her,so he took the opportunity to really take a look at her;those beautiful light eyes.He loved her eyes.And those red lips,her curly hair that she wore in a bun.He had the urge to remove her hairpin ,so her curls would be loose.He saw that she had gained a few pounds,but he didn't mind.They were at the right places; thighs,hips and ass.And her tummy had too,but hardly noticeable.He didn't mind a little meat.
She looked up and smiled.He smiled back.She was breathtaking.During their conversation she acted like a cautious deer,carefully choosing her words.
But those eyes...they said more than her lips did.It was her birthday,but she didn't seem happy.He wondered why.He couldn't take his eyes off of her during the show,so he serenaded her.She blushed,which he found quite endearing. She was so cute when she was shy.He always wanted to make her blush like that.When she tried to cover up her body,he had the urge to kiss her right there to take her insecurity away.She didn't know how breathtaking she was!
"But that day will come." He thought.
"I will make her realize how wonderful she is"

He looked at her phone number and contemplated calling her.But it was already 3 AM.
"Maybe she's asleep ,I don't want to disturb her"
After a few minutes of contemplating, he dialed her number.
"Hello?" She sounded sleepy
He felt his member harden at the sound of her voice.She sounded so sexy when she just woke up.He wanted to wake up to that voice every day.
"Hi Angel"
"Hi Prince"
"Did I wake you"
"Well...yeah but it's ok"
"I'm sorry,I couldn't sleep so I thought I'd call you.Just to talk.Is that okay"
"Umm...yeah sure,what's up?"
"It was good seeing you again.Did you enjoy your birthday?"
"Yes I did.And it was good seeing you too"
"Glad to hear that.You really looked good ,Angel.Did you party afterwards ?"
"No,I was too tired,so I went straight to bed."
"Alone??"he asked
She giggled and replied:" Yesss,alone and Noooo I don't have a boyfriend in my life "
"How come?Such a beautiful woman like you?"
"Well...I just came out of a bad break up 6 months ago.I need to heal."
"Ok ...if you need a friend to talk to,I'm a good listener."
"Thanks,I will take you up on that offer"
"No problem,Angel,I'm here for you.Just call me if you need me.You know where to find me.For now,I'll let you go back to sleep.Sweet dreams Angel"
"Sweet dreams Prince"
After he hung up,he thought:"What is this woman doing to me?I will certainly get in trouble.But I can't resist her"

The next morning
Angelica was in such a good mood .She thought about her conversation with Prince.She put on his music.She chose for the Diamonds and Pearls album.It was her favourite. As she sang along to his music,she heard the doorbell.
"That's strange,Dom never uses the doorbell" she thought.She went to open the door and saw a huge black car and a man dressed in a black and white suit approached her.
"Miss...Angelica Rodriguez?"
"Yes,that's me"
"I have a special package for you from the boss"
He went into the car and brought out a bouquet of lilies and orchids,a teddy bear and a box of chocolate.
"Thank you"
After the driver left she read the card that came with the flowers.
"A special delivery 4 a special person.Hope 2 talk 2 u soon.P.S. Don't even think about ur figure. Just enjoy.Eye like 2 spoil ,so get used 2 being spoiled.
P.

As she enjoyed the exquisite taste of the French chocolate,her phone rang. It was him.
" Did you get the flowers? "
"Yes and the chocolate and the bear.Thank you Prince"
Don't worry about it,mama,it's my pleasure.I'll call you tonight ,is that okay?"
"Yeah,sure.But how did you know where I live?"
Prince chuckled:"I have my ways mama.Prepare for a surprise visit from me"
She smiled:"Okay I will"