Chapter 20:Moonbeam Levels part 2

The next morning Angelica got up very early ,while Prince was still asleep.She was in the mood to spoil him ,so she first went into the nursery and gave the babies a nice bath,fed them and let them play.Thankfully they were happy babies,so they didn't cry,which would wake up their daddy.She quickly went into the kitchen and took out the ingredients out of the pantry.She was preparing Cream cheese sweet bread and Mini Lemon cupcakes. She turned on the radio and sang along with the songs they played.While the bread and the cupcakes were in the oven,she made him some coffee, just the way he liked it and went to the bedroom.The aroma of the coffee hit his nostrils and he slowly opened his eyes.
"Wakey wakey Sleepyhead,here's your coffee"
Prince smiled at his wife's good mood and took a sip of his coffee.
"Hmmm...just the way I like it .Thanks mama,did you sleep well?"
"Yes baby I did"
"Looks like Chunky Prince did a good job last night huh...I smell something delicious in the kitchen"
"Yes he did and I want to surprise him"
"Chunky Prince will become chunkier after breakfast today" he chuckled.Angelica laughed and shook her head as her husband went into the bathroom.She went back into the kitchen just in time to remove the bread and the cupcakes.

She went back into the kitchen just in time to remove the bread and the cupcakes

She knew Rosita would be coming today so she made some extra

She knew Rosita would be coming today so she made some extra.Prince entered the kitchen and looked at all the deliciousness his wife had made.His mouth started to water as his wife fixed his plate.
"Damn mama,I feel hungry already"
She served him and fixed herself a plate as well.She watched him make those noises he made when he enjoyed her food.She smiled at him .When he finished he let out a satisfied sigh.
"That was really good mama.I really enjoyed it."
"There is more if you want"Prince chuckled at his wife's comment.
" Now I know how Hansel and Gretel felt"referring to an old children's story.Angelica raised her eyebrows at him and replied:"So I'm the big bad witch?"
"No mama I didn't mean it like that.But it does feel like I'm going to the slaughterhouse soon.." he joked.Angelica chuckled at her husband's silliness and watch his ass jiggle slightly when he walked to the nursery to check on his babies.When he saw that they were both fed and clean,he was surprised.
"What time did you get up mama?Now it's just 8AM and look at what you've already accomplished."
"I woke up at 5AM"
Prince realized the effort his wife made to spoil him and he hugged her tightly,kissing her.
"Thanks Angel,you're the best"
"Anything for you,my love"
"Soooo.....did you think about our honeymoon destination?"
"Well,while it doesn't really matter where we go,as long as I'm with you...I would love to see Bora Bora"
"Yeah,I've never been there either.Okay,I'll arrange the tickets and everything. Hopefully we can leave next week"
"Okay baby"

The following week everything was arranged for them to leave.They booked for only one week ,because they didn't want to stay away from the twins too long.They asked Dom and James to look after the twins and Rosita offered to help as well.Darryl drove them to the airport ,where their private jet awaits them.They boarded the plane and greeted the pilot,Jack.
"Hey Jack,long time no see man"
"Likewise P.,married life really suits you,you look good"
"Thanks man"
"Hi Angelica ,nice to finally meet you" he shook Angelica's hand and they went to their seats.They fastened their seatbelts and were ready for take off.Angelica has never been outside of the country before,so this trip was extra special to her.There was a flight attendant on board ,named Carrie.She was a beautiful blonde with blue eyes,probably in her mid twenties.She served them champagne,grapes and cheese and announced that lunch would be served 1 PM .This was a 10 hour flight ,so Prince had a few surprises up his sleeve.He looked at his wife and wiggled his eyebrows :
"Wanna join the mile high club?"
Angelica giggled and said:"Only with you baby "
He brought her to the back ,where he had a private room .He arranged for rose petals to be on the bed.There was an ice bucket on a small coffee table with a bottle of red wine in it.He went up front and came back with strawberries and melted chocolate on a tray.They enjoyed a glass of wine and some cheese .They freshened up and Angelica put on a red lace lingerie set she had bought.Prince admired his beautiful wife ,who has become quite confident in her skin after losing those extra pounds.He felt his member harden and by the time she touched him,it stood to attention.Angelica felt him poking and smiled .
"Looks like someone is ready to party"
"Hmm ....mama you have no idea.I'm about to bust,just looking at you.You're so sexy.To think that you're all mine.."
They kissed passionately and fed each other strawberries dipped in chocolate.
"I love every inch of you ,mama.You're so perfect for me". He slowly undressed her and dripped chocolate all over her body.From her neck to her special place,that he loved so much.He started nibbling her ear ,causing her to softly moan.He went further and licked her neck ,gently sucking and kissing it.Her moans got louder.He smirked at her reaction .
" You like that mama?"
"Mmhmmmm...." She moaned
He continued kissing her .He licked the chocolate off her breasts ,gently kissing and sucking each nipple.Angelica let out a louder moan this time.
"Yes baby,let me hear you".He continued to lick and suck her body and Angelica was a moaning mess.He reached her belly and placed a strawberry on her bellybutton and ate it off.He gently kissed her belly ,knowing her belly is very sensitive .He took her time to lick and suck all the chocolate off of her belly.When he finished he gently caressed her belly and the scar she had.
" I love this belly,because it carried two amazing gifts for me"he tenderly kissed the scar and Angelica's eyes started to well.When he looked up at her,she saw his eyes were welling too.
"Angel,you've been through so much .When I look at this scar,it reminds me of the pain you went through to give me two children .I could never imagine the pain you went through baby,but I promise you,I will spend the rest of my life showing you my appreciation"....

To be continued