Chapter 9:Adore

10 weeks and growing

Prince was so excited to be an expectant father

Prince was so excited to be an expectant father.So much so that he insisted to document Angelica's belly growth weekly.He always took random pictures of her.She was now 10 weeks pregnant and sported a sizable bump.At their 8 week appointment with Dr.Shepard, they came to know they were expecring twins,much to their delight.Prince loves her belly!He even insisted to let her wear formfitting maternity clothes to accentuate her belly.Prince got op early every morning to make her breakfast.Angelica is still nauseous but the pickles help her deal with it.Today,Prince had a special day planned for his girl,so he had to run some errands.He had to be careful with her today ,though,because she was in a very sensitive mood.He could tell by her reaction before breakfast.When she was in this mood she needed a bit more attention than she usually does.She would pout ,whine and cry easily.After breakfast he showered and was busy getting dressed,when he noticed her looking at him with a sad expression on her face and her eyes were filled with tears.He stopped what he was doing and walked up to her.He gently placed his hand on her belly.
"Baby what's wrong?Are you not feeling well?" He asked concerned.Truth is,Angelica was horny and thought he would make love to her before he left.Tears started to stream down her face."I thought we....but you....."and she started crying while pointing at his clothes. Prince was confused. What did she mean?He was wise enough not to ask again and just wiped her tears.Suddenly it dawned on him and he started to chuckle softly.
"Baby are you horny?" He asked sweetly.
Angelica lowered her eyelids."Ye-...well a little"she admitted.
"Oh baby let me fix that." And he started kissing her.As he kissed her neck she let out a loud moan.Prince looked up to her with a wide grin.Yep she was horny.After he made love to her they laid on the bed cuddled up.
"Baby you feel better now?" He asked
"Uh-huh" she replied
"You know you can ask me anything mama.Were you afraid I would reject you"
When she nodded he kissed her cheek."I would never do that babygirl.I just have a special surprise for you and I need to run some errands"
They showered together and Angelica was hungry again.She ate some fruit and yoghurt.She saw Prince gerting dressed and she pouted:"You're leaving?"
"Not yet,mama" He knew he had to let her sleep before he left.He didn't want to upset her .She loved it when he rubbed her belly.She always drifted offf when he did that.So as they cuddled he gently lifted her blouse and started singing to his babies.He gently rubbed her belly and he heard her let outna satisfied sigh as she curled up to him.When she drifted off ,he quickly left to run his errands for her surprise later.

When he rerurned,she was still asleep,so he went to the living room to watch tv.Not long after,he saw her slowly approach him,still disoriented from her long nap.
"Hey mama ,did you sleep well?"
"Uh-huh" she answered sleepy.
"C'mere mama" And he put her feet on his lap and gently massaged them.
"Honey can I ask you something?"
"Anything sweet girl,what's up?"
"Could you hold me a little?"
"So you're in a cuddly mood huh"
"Mmhmm" she answered
"Ok let me give you some TLC"
They cuddled and watched tv and around lunch time,the pastries he ordered and the food,were delivered.They both had lunch and took a nap afterwards.In the evening they got ready for Prince's surprise.He gave her a royal blue dress that would accentuate her bump perfectly.He would wear the same color to match.She put on the dress and combined it with silver accessories.She let her hair loose and would wear silver flats to complete the look.When she was ready,Prince couldn't take his eyes off of her.His hand traveled to her visible bump and he whispered:"Wow....you look more beautiful than I imagined.Look at this belly..."
Angelica started to blush and he kissed her on the cheek.