Chapter 15:Friend ,Lover,Sister,Mother, Wife part 2

Angelica started to smile. "You know me too well,honey.I just sensed the tension ,so I had to try to change the mood "
He kissed her and caressed her belly.
"But how are you feeling ,mama?"
"Honestly,my back hurts a little ,but I can handle it"
"Okay Mrs.Nelson"
Angelica grinned widely :"I like the sound of that" and she held him close,sniffing his neck.Prince chuckled,as she winked at him."Later mama,I promise"
Members of the NPG came to congratulate the couple as well.Another surprise visitor was John Nelson,Prince's father. They hadn't spoken in a while,but Prince still made sure he got the invite.The encounter was awkward to say the least.Both didn't know how to start,so Angelica spoke on Prince's behalf.He made some small talk and was gone.Mayte came as well.She and Gary have been steady for a while now.She kissed Prince's cheek.
"You have a good wife,dont screw it up"
Prince just smiled and said nothing.Angelica felt a pain in her belly and squeezed his hand.As he saw Angelica biting her lip he knew this was real.
"Hey mama what's wrong?"
"My belly hurts,I thing I am having those contractions again"
He pulled her close and let her lean on him,while gently massaging her belly.He urged her to breathe and not long after,they were gone.Mayte watched them interact and said:"Angel has changed you.You are not like you used to be"
"That's whyI'm marrying her" Prince replied.Maye congratulated Angel and left.Gary also came as well as Dom and James.The rest of the night went smoothly.There was a lot of food and per Prince's instructions the servers packed some food for them to enjoy tomorrow.He knew that Angelica would not eat until after the reception.Right now she just nibbled on crackers.Prince,being the loving husband he was,chose not to eat either.They both nibbled on crackers. There were about 30 people there and Prince's music filled the atmosphere. He didn't want any other music on his wedding day,but his own.The song 'Savior ' started to play and he looked at his wife."Mrs.Nelson,may I have this dance? "Angelica smiled and accepted.While the song played he softly sang the lyrics to her as she laid her head on his chest,gently swaying to the music.When the song ended,Prince proposed a toast.
"I would like to thank everyone for coming to celebrate our union.Angelica ,I 've truly been touched by an angel because you came into my life ,asking nothing.You just gave.You gave me friendship,you gave me love ,you gave me two little babies...-" He started to get choked up."You gave me my son"he said with a quivering voice ,tearing up.Mayte teared up as well."You've saved me from myself, which is why 'Savior ' is about you....sorry Mayte"he said while looking apologetically.Mayte mouthed:"It's okay"
He continued:"If I thought I had loved before,I haven't ,because I never knew love until I met you.God gave me a second chance and this time it will be forever.I am forever in your debt ,Angel.My angel,my love,my life,my heart is full thanks to you.Thank you for loving me.I love you."He raised his glass:"To us" Angelica was an emotional mess and he gently kissed her,caressing her belly.
"You okay?"
She nodded:"I love you too my Prince"She leaned her head on his shoulder,he smiled.After the reception,the newlyweds stepped into the limo and drove home.They were exhausted.Prince drew a nice warm bath for him and his wife,adding rose petals to the water. He dimmed the lights and lit the scented candles.He dried her off and helped her dress into something sexy.He wanted to have a special picture taken.He set the camera timer and posed with his woman.

He then gently made love slowly to his wife,taking his time

He then gently made love slowly to his wife,taking his time.When they were finished Angelica was hungry,so Prince warmed up leftovers from the wedding for her.He made sure her herbal tea was close,to help with the heart burn.He went back to the room,fed his wife and ate as well.He gave her a nice massage all over.He cuddled her and caressee her belly just the way she liked .Then the newlyweds drifted off to sleep....