Chapter 19:Moonbeam Levels part 1

April 2002

Prince and Angelica's twins are 6 months old now and they couldn't be more like their parents.Israel,whom everyone lovingly calls 'Izzy' ,a perfect blend of his mom and dad on the outside,just like his sister.Personality wise,he is a carbon copy of his dad.He is quite the charmer ,and at this age he already prefers female attention,which should not come as a surprise.He loves to hang with mommy,or auntie Dom ...or even abuela Rosita.His love for music has become quite evitable,to Prince's delight.His parents predict a harem of women that they would have to ward off of him.Amira ,whom everyone calls 'Mimi' loves to laugh and has a great appetite.She is quiet and very sensitive.Both kids are wrapped around Prince's finger,but Mimi is his little princess.

Both kids are wrapped around Prince's finger,but Mimi is his little princess

Izzy

Mimi

Mimi

Things have been hectic in the Nelson household,and they haven't been to their honeymoon yet,but they really needed to go.Angelica has worked hard to lose her baby weight by eating healthier and exercise. Prince has been very supportive of her and very proud of her.She still eats meat occasionally, but mostly chicken and fish.She even convinced Prince to eat fish once in a while.With the arrival of their twins they have been very busy taking care of them and focusing on their needs,so they haven't had time for each other.Angelica needed to heal completely .However,she has been cleared for continuation of her normal activities,which include sex.Her wound has healed quite nicely and there is just a faint scar as reminder of the surgery. Her healing process took some time,but Prince has been patient .Now he missed his wife's touch terribly.
Angelica missed Prince's touch as well.Dom was now engaged to James and about to get married next month.Mayte and Gary are still together,enjoying their relationship.
The twins have started to eat solids and like every morning Prince was feeding Mimi ,while Angelica fed Izzy.
"Here comes the choochoo -train ,get ready for it" Mimi squealed in delight watching her daddy's antics.Prince chuckled and watched his wife interact with their son.He smiled and pecked his wife on her cheek.
"What was that for?" She smiled.
"Just 'cause I love you.Is that okay?"Angelica giggled .
" Ofcourse baby ,you kissing me is always okay"
"I miss you mama.It's been too long since we've done anything" he pouted,while laying his head on her shoulder. Angelica sighed: "I know baby,I feel the same way"
They continued their task and when the babies were fed ,they were placed in the nursery.Prince made his wife some breakfast and they enjoyed the morning ,just cuddling .Rosita had the day off ,so Angelica was preparing lunch and tidying the house at the same time.To her surprise ,Prince helped her with the cleaning.As Angelica watched her husband tidy up the house,she chuckled softly. Who would have known that Prince,the rockstar could be so domestic.Around noon time ,they were finished. The twins were napping and they were expecting Dom and James' visit around 3 PM.They made out like teenagers in the living room,hungrily kissing and touching each other.Prince removed her blouse and started kissing and sucking her breasts.
"Hmmm...mama you taste so good". He continued his kissing assaults all over her body,having her moan in pleasure.He saw the scar on her belly from her C-section.He stopped and gently stroked the scar with his fingers.He looked up to her and whispered:" I love you Angel"
"I love you too Prince"
No more words were exchanged and they made sweet love to each other. Afterwards ,they took a shower ,checked on the twins and were about to eat,when the doorbell rang.Prince opened the door.
"Hello lovebirds" Dom greeted them.
"We should be calling you that, being newly engaged and all"
"Yeah ,I guess you're right.Hey Diva,had any tantrums yet?"
"Stop calling me that Dom!"Angelica replied.Prince shook his head and chuckled at the two friends.As much as Dom was joking around,he knew she would make sure his wife stayed grounded.He liked her style.She was a true friend.He and James went into the living room and the women were in the kitchen.The men were engaged in a basketball match on tv ,so they wanted to watch that first before eating lunch.So Angelica decided to serve snacks she made earlier today.
" Honey don't fill up on snacks okay?" She said to her husband.
"Don't worry mama,your food is irresistible to me ,you know that"
" I hope you leave room ,James ,because I made Indian food"
James' face lit up:"Really?" I love Indian food!"
"Yes ,Dom told me ,that's why I made it"
"My wife has been slaving in the kitchen all morning ,so let's make sure we don't disappoint her.You guys know how much she loves feeding people"
"Yeah...we can see that just by watching .You have gained a little " Dom replied.
"Yeah I have. But I feel great and now Angel has more to grab on " he winked at Angelica, causing her to blush.
"How do you guys find time for each other these days?"
"Well we don't, honestly." Prince replied.
"We wanted to go on our honeymoon but we have the twins and we've never been away from them. So we're a bit anxious to leave them with a nanny"
"Well we can watch them for you,if you want" Dom offered.
"You sure?We don't want to impose...."Angelica started.
" Oh nonsense ,you're not imposing at all.Plus you need some time together after everything "
"Alright,we'll get back to you on that offer" Prince replied.The men have been enjoying the basketball game, while being served Indian snacks by their women.James moaned in delight while eating those snacks.
"Wow,Angie ,these snacks are too good.I can't even stop eating them" Prince smirked proudly.
"Told ya,her food is irresistible.Careful ,though,you might want to leave some room"
When the game finished,the men were ready for lunch.The women served their men and sat down with a plate of their own.Angelica made naan bread with curried chick peas and potato.She also made some vegetables on the side.To wash it down ,she made some ginger/pineapple punch ,extra sweet, for her husband's sweet tooth.James devoured the food and even asked for second helpings.When he finished,he leaned back ,rubbing his full belly .He let out a satisfied sigh.
"Wow.That was delicious.I'm about to go in a food coma"
Prince chuckled and replied:"Looks like you're halfway there" nodding at his,now protruding belly.Angelica laughed and said:"There is more if you like" James looked up:"No no!I can't possibly eat another bite.I might have to roll myself out of this living room,at this point"
They enjoyed the rest of the day laughing and joking around ,while thinking of honeymoon destinations.When the twins woke up from their nap,their parents fed them and they could enjoy the company of auntie Dom and uncle James.In the evening ,Dom and James left and the twins were made ready for bed.They took a nice bath after dinner and got tucked in by Prince and Angelica .Prince sang them a lullaby and they fell asleep ,listening to the calm and soothing voice of their daddy.
"Good night my little angels" he said,while kissing their forehead.Angelica did the same .Her heart melted watching him with the twins.So much love in his eyes.When they entered their own bedroom,they showered together and made love.They laid all cuddled up ,satisfied in each other's arms.Angelica laid her head on his chest and rested her hand on his tiny pooch,where his six-pack once was and gently caressed it.Prince saw what she was doing and started to chuckle.
"So I'm guessing you like my extra pounds?"
"Hmmm...yeah so much.I love you either way,but I looovveee Chunky Prince"
"Oh yeah?And why is that?" He asked amused
"You feel so soft almost like a live teddy bear" Prince started to laugh.
"I might have to disappoint you,though.When I start performing again ,I'll have to hit the gym.I don't want to stand on stage out of breath after two songs"
"No problem.You know I support you baby,but I will enjoy Chunky Prince,while I can though"
"Chunky Prince huh?Let me show you what Chunky Prince can do...."
And they went for round two of love making, until they were both exhausted and satisfied....