Chapter 21:Moonbeam Levels part 3

"I love you Prince"
"I know you do mama,and I love you too"
He continued to kiss her belly and went lower.Whej his tongue reached her special place ,he felt her breath hitch.He continued licking and sucking her,devouring her like his last meal until she reached her peak and screamed out his name in pure exctacy.She laid there spent,but he wasn't done.He entered her walls and thrust his hardened self inside of her ,leaving her breathless.He felt his peak was near and he grabbed on to her ,screaming out her name and collapsed on top of her,still slightly convulsing.She embraced him and stroked his back until he was done.They laid like that for a few minutes,while she gently stroked his hair.Then she whispered:"My turn".He looked up to her and she smiled mischievously. He chuckled and laid on his back.She poured chocolate all over his body and licked and sucked every inch.Prince moaned and grunted,feeling like he would explode.She reached his tummy and ate a strawberry off of his bellybutton ,just like he did.She kissed his little belly and said :"hmm....I loooooovvveee Chunky Prince .You're so sexy baby.If I were Superwoman,you would be my kryptonite ..."Princd chuckled and replied:"Woww...looks like my new look really turns you on .I've never heard you talk like this this before "Angelica started to blush.
" Um...well...I kinda like it" she replied shyly.Prince laughed out loud .
"There she is!I was wondering where my shy wife had gone.But I love how confident you've become mama"
"It's because of you honey.You make me feel safe"
"Trust me,the feeling is mutual.Now talk dirty to me mama.What does Chunky Prince do to you?"
She continued to lick and suck every part of his body,whispering sexy innuendos in his ear.She reached his manhood and lathered it with chocolate ,licking it,leaving no part untouched.Prince was a moaning mess at this point.
"I'm about to explode,mama"he panthed .
" Come for me baby"she urged .And that's all he needed .He screamed her name while releasing his seed,his body slightly convulsing.He was spent and let out a sigh of satisfaction.
"That was beautiful mama"
They cuddled a little and went for a few more rounds before falling asleep in each other's arms.When they woke up ,they showered and Carrie gently knocked to announce that lunch is served.Both were famished after their heated love making session .They quickly finished their lunch and stayed in the private room cuddling and watching movies,giggling and making out like teenagers.Carrie came by to serve snacks and drinks.Fifteen minutes before landing time,they went to the front to take their seats.They fastened their seatbelts and waited for landing time.Jack announced they were about to land.When they landed at the airport a car waited for them to bring them to their destination.Angelica could not believr her eyes.It was so beautiful. Prince watched his wife's face light up at the beauty of the place.Prince rented an overwater bungalow ,so that they could have their privacy.

Prince rented an overwater bungalow ,so that they could have their privacy

"You like it mama?"he asked when they entered

" Are you kidding?!I love it!This is beautiful"
"Well you know what they say...happy wife ,happy life.Now that I've made you happy ,I will be happy too."he kissed her and she sniffed his shirt,winking him.He laughed loudly .
" Still instatiable huh?I thought it was the pregnancy hormones.I was so wrong.You're just a freak"
"Hey....I'm your freak"she said wrapping her arms around his neck.He grabbed her waist and kissed her.
" And I'm your Chunky Prince...for now"She giggled and they satisfied each other again.

As they sat in the kitchen that evening,Angelica made grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.
"So I know you loooovveee Chunky Prince,but what is your least favourite look of mine?" Angelica thought about his question for a second and replied :"The time when you wrote 'slave' on your face.You always looked so thin and pale.I was so worried about you."
"Aww...even then you cared so much about me?"
"Well yeah,I've always loved you honey"
"See?We were destined for each other.But yeah,I wasn't doing much eating and I was a workaholic so I overworked myself to relieve myself from the stress I felt at that time."
"Sounds like you've changed a lot over time ,honey"
"You've  changed me ,Angel.You and the twins have changed me a lot.I'm a family man now,so my wife and kids always come first"
"You're the best husband and father ,baby .I'm so proud of you."
"Thanks mama.Wanna watch some tv?"
"Sure"
They spent the evening watching t.v .and cuddling.Later that night,Angelica decided to put on a show for her husband.She put on Prince's clothes and played one of his songs.She mimicked his movements while serenading him.He laughed at his wife's antics and was turned on by her as well"Wow that is so sexy mama"
He started to kiss her and they made love to the tone of Scandalous....

This would prove to be the vacation they needed and they enjoyed every second of their week in Bora Bora .Their days were spent sightseeing,making love ,eating and occasionally calling Dom to check up on the babies.Angelica did all the cooking ,so Prince gained another pound after this week.He promised himself to start training as soon as he started working again.Everything went perfectly. But they forgot one thing:They forgot to use protection!....