Chapter 12:The X's Face

16 weeks and growing

With the public announcement of their engagement and pregnancy,the phone has been ringing off the hook.People keep calling to congratulate them.Today,after breakfast,Prince left to run some errands.With the upcoming wedding in a few weeks ,he had been planning every little detail.They have agreed to keep it simple and as intimate as possible.Just family and very close friends.
Angelica was watching television ,when her phone rang.
"Hello?"
"Hey beautiful" It was Gary.
"Hi Gary how are you?"
"Well,I'm okay.I just called to congratulate you and to apologize."
"Apologize for what?"
"For the way I've treated you.You really are an amazing woman ,Angie,and I've treated you like garbage.I really am sorry.Do you forgive me?"
Angelica sighed and replied:"Yes ofcourse I do.I'm in a happy place now ,Gary.And I don't allow negativity to consume me.I've clearly moved on and so should you.So water under the bridge. You're forgiven"
"Thank you,that's good to hear..."
They continued to have some small talk and Angelica found out he was single,which she found a pity.He was a good guy,all things considered....She hung up after their goodbyes and continued watching tv.Not long after,Prince walked into the living room.He kissed her cheek and belly before sitting next to her.
"Hey mama,how're you feeling"
"I feel good honey,just some hyperactive babies rumbling around in my belly" she said while stroking her bump.
"Hyperactive huh?Lemme see"
He chuckled at her shirt before lifting it.I like your shirt

I like your shirt