Chapter 17:Hugs 'n Kisses

32 weeks and growing

A

ngelica is now 32 weeks pregnant and highly uncomfortable. She now wears a maternity belt to help her carry the weight. Sleeping is a problem and even Prince's belly rubs don't help .Theis sexual activities have been put on hold ,as she is always tired or in a bad mood.The past two weeks she has been having temper tantrums.Constantly losing her temper when things don't go her way.Needless to say that there are some outbursts here and there.Prince now does the necessary and retreats to his office ,giving her space ,because there is not much he can do.Also because he wants to avoid a fight.He understands that she feels uncomfortable but he felt disrespected and he just shut down.He called Dominique to help out until the babies are born.He poured his heart out to her and she promised it will be okay .Rosita also helps a lot and comes daily.Prince still makes breakfast for her every day ,but she always complains.As she sat in the living room ,Prince brought her toast and eggs and her herbal tea.For some reason that irked her and she lost her temper.
"I don't want this!!" She shouted and threw the plate on the floor,in front of Dom and Rosita. Prince clenched his jaw and gave her a hard stare.
"I don't know you anymore,Angelica.I try to be understanding and to be honest ,I am losing my patience.But what I will NOT accept is being disrespected in my own house!!" Before she could reply,he marched to his office,slamming the door shut.He did not come out for lunch or anything else for the rest of the day.He was pissed .Angelica tried to knock a few times but he did not answer.That evening she started to complain to Dom.
"Dom,he left me here and went to his office...-"
"Shut up Angie" Dominique cut her off harshly.
"It's time you had a reality check.From the first day of your pregnancy he has been fulfilling all your wishes.He was always ready to fulfill all your needs.He even stopped performing because of you.He has given you all you need,Angelica.All he asks in return is some respect.And don't give me that 'mood swings' excuse because I'm not buying it.This is not you and you better change before you lose that man.Being pregnant does not  give you an excuse to throw his food on the floor in front of everyone.Are you crazy?!"
"But I was tired and hadn't slept...-"
"I don't care Angelica.Nothing should allow you to behave like a spoiled brat,like you just did." Dom replied sternly.
Rosita interjected:'Sí ,he loves to spoil women but they always disrespect him.He is soft person,you not know that?You not even notice he has not eaten all day.."She picked up her bags,as it was time for her to go home.Before she left she turned and faced Angelica.
"You fix this Mrs.Nelson,before he shuts you out.You no behaving very good.He wants respect.Give him."
Angelica felt bad and started to cry.Dom gave her a hug and went to bed.
"Fix this Angie"
Angelica took a shower and went to bed ,but couldn't sleep.Was he going to leave her?Did she ruin everything? She went to his closet and took one of his shirts.As soon as she smelled his scent she broke down and cried.She started wailing and the sound of her wails pierced the walls of Prince's office.He bolted out of the office into the bedroom and found her sitting on the floor,wailing,holding one of his shirts.He started to get teary eyed and kneeled beside her on the floor.
"Angelica what's going on?"
She looked at him with eyes swollen and red from crying.His heart melted and he started to caress her belly gently.
"Are you leaving me?" She asked almost in a whisper.
"What?No!Ofcourse not"
"You don't love me anymore...." She pouted and continued: "I wouldn't love me either ,I treated you badly and if you want to leave,I understand.I did this to myself.But can I keep your shirt to remember you?" Her eyes filled with tears again.Prince sighed and gently stroked her hair to calm her down.
"Shh....stop all this crazy talk okay?I'm not going anywhere mama"
When she heard her petname she grabbed him in a tight embrace and cried.
"I'm so so sorry for what I did .I feel horrible .Do you still love me?"
"It takes more than throwing food on the floor to make me stop loving you,mama.Even if it was in front of people"
She looked at him apologetically :"I shouldn't have done that.I don't know why I did."
"Hormones, baby"
"You're so sweet and understanding" she kissed his lips.He chuckled:"I try.But I was really angry, though.I needed time to cool off.Sorry I left you for a few hours.But you have Dom right?"
"Yeah but she doesn't give me kisses like you do.And she has no problem putting me in my place,like she did earlier today" she pouted
Prince chuckled:'I bet she did.Come on let me help you up.Why did you sit on the floor anyway?"
She lowered her eyelids and replied:"The bed is cold without you..."He kissed her forehead and her lips.
"Aww,mama,let me warm it up for you"He helped her up and as he expected,her back hurt really bad.
" I'm so stupid to sit on the floor "she whined.Prince chuckled at his wife.It was then that he realized he hadn't eaten all day.
" Baby,I'm hungry ,I going to look for something to eat.You want me to get you something?"
"Yes"
"What?"
"You"
He raised his eyebrows and replied:"I will be right back"
He hastily went to the kitchen to eat something and within 10 most minutes,he returned.
"That was quick"
"Yeah...I didn't want you to get angry again"
"I'm sorry baby.Are you scared of me?"
"A little...." He admitted.She kissed him :"No please don't be.The last thing I want is you being scared of me.It won't happen again,I promise. I will try to control my temper."
"Deal"
And with that they made sweet love after a long time.And they realized how much they needed it.They then fell asleep in each other's arms....