Chapter 13

Quinn's POV

Me and the gang arrive tot he club and I look out my window to see to a line that goes all the way around the block. Emery opens my door for me and holds out his hand for me to take."Thank you, Emery." I take his hand as he helps me out of the car and closes the door. "That line is huge, we are never going to make it in to see Chris perform." I say and the rest of the group just let out a laugh as they start walking off, "Don't worry about it Quinn, you will get to see Chris sing."Emery says as he takes my hand and we start walking to catch up with Anthony and Tiffany.

We walk up to the front of the club and I see Anthony walks up to the bouncer as he looks at a clipboard in his hand then seconds later he nods his head, "Were good!" Anthony yells as he wanders into the club. I tug on Emery's hand to get his attention as we head into the club, "How did Anthony do that?" I ask and Emery smiles at me letting out a chuckle, "Chris put us on the VIP list, he made sure that we would get it." I let out a breath of relief as Emery and I finally make it into the club.

The inside is extremely packed already and I must say that this is much more impressive than the outside, it is a two-story club with a giant dance floor,to the right you have the stage for the performers, the bathrooms, and a couple of doors that must lead to backstage somewhere. On the left side of the club you have the bar that is filled with all sorts of things, another door that looks to lead to the back somewhere, and a cozy sitting are set up with a large sectional couch. I look up and notice that the upper level of the club is filled with chairs, another bar, and doors that have the words private lounge written on a plaque that hanging on the door. 

I pull away from Emery when I see a very handsome looking Chris on the stage setting up, Chris's hair is out of control like always, his favorite beaded necklace on that he got on his trip to Mexico around his neck, a white tank top, black pair of suspenders fastened on his black dress pants, the good luck bracelet I made him in the third grade of the talent show that he won, and black boots on his feet. "You look great tonight Chris." I say walking up to the stage and he look down at me with a shocked expression on his face as a smile comes across his lips.

"You actually made it." He jumps off the stage and hugs me, "I told you I would be here for your big night, and don't mind the outfit because Tiffany gave me what she calls a makeover." I pull out of the hug with Chris and I can tell how nervous he seems to be, "Which song did you pick for tonight?" I ask trying to help calm his nerves, "Alexa and I are going to perform señorita tonight." I smile because that is one of my favorite songs, "That is prefect, and just imagine that Alexa and you are the only two in here and are rehearsing." Chris nods his head as someone comes up behind him and whispers something into his ear,

"I need to finish getting ready, but I will come find you after my song." I nod my head as Chris rushes off to the back. I wander around the club looking for any of my friends but when I somehow find myself at the bar as the bartender walks up to me, "What can I get you?" I smile at him and shake my head, "Nothing, but thank you." I sigh as the bartender inclines his head moving on to the next person. "Not much of a party girl, are you Little Dove?" A Scottish accent says from behind me and it is a voice that I never thought I would hear again, and when I quickly turn around to see Nick from the bookstore.

He is wearing a sleeveless denim vest with no shirt underneath it, pair of grey shorts that are sagging enough to see his black boxers and the white Calvin Klein logo, and black sneakers on his feet. "What are you doing here Nick?" I ask him backing myself completely against the bar, "I am here to party, and I have to say that you are the type of girl that I expected you to be." He smiles at me as his blue eyes take in every inch of me from top to bottom, "But I must say that you look ravishing tonight." Before I can say anything to him a stunning and beautiful woman walks up to him.

She is much shorter than Nick and I would say she was around the 5-foot range with blonde hair and light brown eyes, she is wearing a bright red glamorous mini dress. "What is taking you so long with our drinks?" She asks him not paying any attention to me, "It is a long line Nikki, now either be patient or you won't get to have any fun tonight." He growls at her as his accent thickness a little bit. The woman places her hands on his lower abdomen and starts tracing his musical note tattoo on his stomach. "I guess I can wait for that drink, but I am not sure how much longer I can wait for you." She smiles at Nick before walking away leaving Nick a little frazzled.

"Please welcome our next performer Chris Reigns with the breathtaking Alexa Harmon." I look deep into Nick's eyes, "That is my friend and I should be there for his big moment." I walk away from Nick and head to get as close to the stage as I can. Chris and Alexa make their way to the stage, "Tonight Alexa and I will be preforming a Latin song called señorita." Chris takes a deep breath as he starts strumming his guitar.