Chapter 36

Quinn's POV

Nick and I walk into the living room with Reed and Chaz arm wrestling at the table while Emery sits in the chair in the corner clicking his tongue. Emery has dyed his hair green with a white dress shirt that is more than half way unbuttoned, his dark red tie is untied around his neck, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. "Hello there Mr.Joker." I smile at him as he looks me up and down with a smile on his face,"You look stunning tonight." Emery slowly holds out his hand for me to take and I slowly place my hand in his, "What is a girl like you doing with a gangster like that?" Emery asks inclining his head towards Nick, "I am just a sucker for the bad boy type of guy." Emery and I laugh as I take my hand away from him but Nick just looked really annoyed.

"Hi I'm Chucky, wanna play?" I hear a voice say from behind and I turn around to see Anthony with some crazy red haired wig that looks real, fake but real looking scars on his face, a multiple colored long sleeve shirt underneath a pair of light blue overalls with some kind of design on them and the words'Good Guys on top, and red sneakers with white laces. "You look amazing Anthony,I would play with you any time Chucky." Anthony chuckles as he flops down on the couch, "Nick and you look like Bonnie and Clyde a little bit there Quinn." I look at Nick who tips his hat to me giving me a sly smile, 

I could live with being your Clyde." Nick remarks taking my hand and pulling me down on the couch with him, "Reed, why don't Chaz and you go out to the truck and bring in our contribution to the party." I don't like the smile on Reed's face as he and Chaz jump to their feet and walk out of the room. I feel Nick run his fingers along my hand getting that feeling of my body being lit on fire to raise in me, "Quinn, can you zip me up in the back?" Tiffany asks walking into the living room wearing one of the sleaziest Belle costumes that I have ever seen in my life. Her hair is in a French braid style, the yellow dress with a rose design on the front shows off too much of Tiffany that the word short is an understatement, also she on a pair of white stocking, and black high heels.

"You should be ashamed of yourself, turning a beloved Disney princess into this." I zip the back of her dress then Tiffany turns around shrugging her shoulders and giving me a I don't care what anyone think looks, "Belle only wishes she looked as great as I do." Tiffany winks at me just in time as Clay walks into the room dressed in red jacket, golden yellow vest, dark yellow pants that are being held up by a fancy looking belt holster, and a pair of black boots, "I don't remember Belle ending up with Gaston at the end of the story." I joke while Clay flexes his muscles mocking Gaston. "Some fairy tales should have different endings." Tiffany says walking over to Clay and kissing him on his lips.

The sound of grunting catches the attention of everyone in the room as Reed and Chaz return with coolers filled with all different types of alcohol. "Now it's a party." Tiffany says while Clay and Emery help them set up the coolers in the kitchen, "Beer is in the blue cooler, vodka is in the white cooler, tequila is in the red cooler, Nick's special concoction he calls blue sapphire is in the purple cooler, and for the wimps and boring people wine coolers is in the pink cooler." Reed informs us as Chris enters the living room wearing a sleeveless bright orange shirt with no sides and the word 'INMATE' written in bold letters on the upper right of the shirt, he has been handcuffed, he also has on a pair of very dark washed blue jeans with rips on them, and black boots on his feet.

Looks like someone got busted and is doing some hard time." Nick jokes as Chris and he start laughing, "You have no idea." Chris jokes back right as Alexa enters the room wearing her black dress with police patches on the shoulders and a police badge on her right side, a belt around her waist, the name tag on her outfit reads 'Officer Can Do', black fishnet stocking, and knee high heeled boots. "Now I can see why you didn't put up any resistance." I look at Nick giving him a dirty look for that comment. "Bad move." I say getting off the couch and make my way into the kitchen. "You alright?" Anthony asked hopping up on the counter with me just shaking my head, 

"I feel off Anthony, seeing Chris and Alexa and Tiffany and Clay, then I overreact about a stupid comment Nick made about Alexa." I laugh trying to fully understand why I am feeling like this when I should be having a good time hanging out with my friends. Anthony sighs hopping off the counter and opening the fridge, "What are you doing Anthony?" I ask watching him pull out the 2 liter of 7-up and place it on the counter before opening up the white cooler and pulls a medium sized bottle of vodka.

"Normally I would never suggest drinking and I know you never drink, but desperate times calls for desperate measure." He grabs a plastic cup and puts some vodka in it then fills the rest of the cup with 7-up before handing me the cup, "Trust me when I say that the world will not end if you decide to have a little fun." I look down at the cup with every fiber in me screaming at me not to do this."You are safe here with friends Quinn, none of us would ever let anything happen to you." I look at Anthony one more time before take a drink from the cup tasting more soda than I do vodka.

"It tastes like soda." I say taking another big drink which gets Anthony to laugh as he takes the cup away from my lips, "Slow down Quinn, you don't have much experience with alcohol which makes me think that you might be a lightweight."I roll my eyes at him giving him an attitude look, "You are the one that only seconds ago told me it was okay, and now you are the complete opposite." Anthony slowly hands me back the cup, "Just pace yourself, and if anyone asks I wasn't here." He smiles at me before walking away heading towards the opposite direction of the living room.

I shrug my shoulders looking at the cup in my hand, "If you can beat them, mind as well join them." I say taking another drink from my cup as I head back into the living room to rejoin everyone else. Once everyone is ready and settled in their spots we start the movies back up.