Chapter 30

Quinn's POV

After about an hour drive  I finally pull up into the driveway of Chris's house which is a beautiful dark brown and tan colored two story house with a massive basement and 3 car garage.This house has always stood out to me because when you look around you can't help but notice that it doesn't look like it belongs in the neighborhood it is in. I park my car and the moment I step out I see Chris walk out the front door, "Don't you think you are a little early?" He asks looking at me over the railing as I shake my head at him opening my back seat. "No, I thought that you would need the special touch from the Queen of horror." I say winking at him grabbing my purse slinging over my shoulder and closing the driver side door.

Chris makes his way down the front stairs and over to me taking my duffel bag from me, "Let me get that for you." I roll my eyes playfully knowing that MR and MRS Reigns raised Chris to be nothing short of the prefect gentlemen. "Thank you,Chris." The two of us walk up the steps and enter the front hallway, to the left of the hallway leads into the first dining room, to the right is the dark brown staircase, and at the end of the hallway leads into the kitchen. "I am putting you in your room." I nod my head and the reason he calls it my room is basically because I always sleep in that room when I stay here, and now Chris calls it my room. 

"Who is all coming to this party?" I ask while Chris and I head upstairs. "I think around ten people maybe a little more, I don't want a crazy party with a house full of people that I don't know." Chris opens the door for me and we walk inside. The room is painted a dark tan and brown with a dark tan carpet, you have a small space the massive stone mantel with a small place for your bags onside, flat screen above and an electric blue flame fireplace below in the middle, and on the other side is a shelf filled with books that I have left here, pictures of my friends and I, and a few knickknacks. 

Next you have a medium sized sofa chair that is next to fireplace with a white blanket draped across it, then the king-sized bed with a black comforter and white cotton sheets with a nightstand to the right of the bed, and lastly you have two dark brown doors with one leading to descent sized closet and the other one leading to the bathroom. "I love this room." I say sighing as I flop down on the bed, "That is why no one allowed in here except you." Chris places my bag in the cubby hole, "Do you mind if I pick that brain of yours about the party." I sit up on the bed and smile at him, "I thought you would never ask."I get off the bed and walk out of the room with Chris right behind me as we head back downstairs. 

"I thought that we could start with the movie list since that is the party is all about." I nod my head agreeing with him and the two of walk into the living room. The living room is the biggest room on the main floor, it has white walls with dark grey carpet, there is the grey couch up against the wall that can hold a least 6 people on it, a wooden table in front of the couch, a movie theater sized TV, and the largest and most complex entertainment center that I have ever seen. "You made sure that you have your basics, Michael Myers, Jason Voorhees,Freddy Krueger, and Chucky." I ask as he looks at me like I asked a stupid question. "Of course I do, I just don't want this party to be dull." I sigh sitting on the couch as the sound of the front door opening catches our attention. 

"CHRIS!YOU HERE?" Yells the familiar voice of Tiffany which is someone that I thought would be the last to show up. "In the living room!" Chris yells back and moments later the sound of heels clicking on the floor gets closer and closer until she walks into the living room, and to the surprise of both Chris and I,Tiffany is not alone. "I thought that you would already be here." Tiffany smiles at me as gives me a hug but I am more interest in knowing who is with her."Are you going to introduce us to your friend?" I ask pulling out of the hug with a sly smirk on my face while Tiffany gives me a death looks tucking a loose strain from her ponytail out of her face. 

The guy is a little taller than Tiffany with dark brown hair and blue eyes, "Quinn and Chris, I would like the two of you to meet Clay Hayes." It clicks in my head that this is the mechanic that Tiffany has been gushing over for almost a month now. Clay is wearing a black opened vest, casual white T-shirt, black cargo pants, and black boots. "It is nice to finally meet you Clay, Tiffany has talked about you a lot." I smile at him as Clay and Chris just simply bump fists and say hi. "Tiffany talks very highly about her friends, especially you Quinn." I incline my head while Tiffany flops on the couch next to me,

"Chris,why don't you give Clay a tour of the house and I will start getting the movies together." Chris nods his head walking out of the room with Clay behind him leaving Tiffany and I alone, "I have to say T, you have great taste in men." I get up off the couch and start going through endless racks of movie, "I have never felt what I feel for Clay for any other guy, I just can't explain how happy we make each other." I know how what she is talking about because it is how I feel about Brenton and as of late Nick.

"Believe me I understand." Tiffany gets off the couch and starts helping me look through the movies, "I don't know if he feels the same way as I do, and I am not about to ruin this with asking him." I let out a small giggle as turn my attention to Tiffany, "You are the most confident and fearless person I know, and I can't imagine you being scared of Clay." Tiffany places her hands on her hips, "I am not scared of nobody, man or woman." I nod my head turning my attention back to the movies,

"That sounds more like the T that I grew up with." Tiffany smiles at me and gives me a hug, "Thanks Q, I guess I just needed a reminder that I am in control of my own fate." I hug her back as the two of us start picking out movies for the party, or should I say I picked out the movies while Tiffany suggested movies.