6

"Ah fuck." The groan left his mouth before he was even able to stop himself. He bucked his hips a couple time making the boy on top of him let out a loud whine. His grip on the male's waist tightened as he felt the warmth build up in his abdomen.

"I'm close," Yoongi whispered clenching his eyes shut. Jimin's dull nails dug into his shoulders as he tried to balance himself but it was increasingly getting harder as his legs grew tired and shaky.

Groan after groan leaves Yoongi's lips as his hips buck sloppy up as he rides out his high. It was only once he was done that Jimin slumped over his forehead landing on the boy's collarbone. He was huffing from exhaustion  His chest heaving up and down. He had finished moments earlier and was purely continuing for Yoongi's benefit but now he felt like his legs were made from gelatin.

Sex, sex, and more sex. The past couple of months consisted in quite a bit of the two having sexual relations, almost every time the blonde spent the night which was often. He'd sneak out of Namjoon's room once he was sure the boy wouldn't wake up and tiptoe his way into the brunettes room. He's done it so frequently that he even knew were the creaky parts of the floor were so he knew exactly where not to step to avoid any possible chance of being caught. Especially after the night were Namjoon had suddenly woken up when he was sneaking back inside the room. It wasn't hard to come up with an excuse but it was better to play it safe rather than regretting it later on.

Although Jimin spent the night frequently there would be weeks without him even going over. When that happened and both were in the mood they would either meet when Namjoon was out or Jimin would sneak in through the window. Neither would deny that it was pretty great. It was like a way both could blow off some steam from whatever was stressing them out at the time, currently for Jimin it was soccer tryouts that were coming up in just a few days. Not only that but it was simply fun. The two were very open minded when they came to it so they tried any position the other was curious about even a couple kinks here and there.

"I can't feel my legs." Jimin whispered. His face snuggled against the brunette and  his arms are loosely around his neck. He could feel the boy's body shake as a deep chuckle rattled through his chest.

"Sorry." The male whispered running his fingers through the male's damp locks. He smirks to himself before wrapping his arms tightly around Jimin's waist flipping them causing a high pitched screech to leave Jimin. "What the fuck!"

"You said you couldn't feel your legs so I'm helping you lay down." He was smiling a gummy smile showing off his white pearly teeth. The blonde slapped his chest making Yoongi laugh softly before kissing his neck and finally lifting himself off the bed discarding the used condom.

"What are you doing?" Jimin whined upset due to the lost of contact. He watched as the male collected all clothes that had been thrown all over the room.

His underwear was tossed at him. "Just getting dressed." The boy muttered doing just that before plopping back onto the bed. "You okay?" He asked watching the blonde try to move closer and press his body against him. It was strange since he more often than not was the one who didn't enjoy affection as much.

Jimin hummed. "Yeah. Can I stay the night? I'll leave before anyone wakes up." He said with a yawn. How was Yoongi supposed to say no when Jimin was comfortable cuddled up against him. "Sure."

___

Jimin juggled the ball between his feet the chattering of his potential teammates surrounding him. He couldn't even tell you what they were talking about. His mind was preoccupied with the thought of last night. Not the sex, though it had been great, but instead he was thinking of how warm he had felt sleeping next to Yoongi. He wasn't really sure why he had stayed. Yes, he was tired but he didn't live far from Yoongi's house just a ten minutes walk he could have handled that yet he wanted to stay with the male.

Usually after they finished he tried to leave as soon as possible. It was his way of avoiding feeling being gained that was the last thing he wanted but the more time that passed the more he wanted to be around the male. It was odd.

He's had several similar friends with benefits type of relationships and he's not once had the urge to spend the night cuddled up with them. He thinks it could partially be due to the fact that they actually spent all day texting. The constant communication made him realize just how much Yoongi was an enjoyable person to be around. He was kind, funny, and just always seemed to captivate Jimin's attention.

But it was wrong.

He shouldn't feel like this towards another guy. It was wrong. Sure he had sex with him but that was different, at least in Jimin's mind it was. It was just sex. Yoongi was just another hole to fuck. Another source of entertainment.

He couldn't help but fear it was turning into much more than that. Something that he grew up thinking was so wrong. Men shouldn't be together. They shouldn't get married. Or have kids together. It was unnatural and he shouldn't even be having the thoughts he's having. He shouldn't feel warm inside every time Yoongi held him close.

And yet he did.

Fuck. Why did he feel like this? How could he stop himself from continuing to feel like this? Yes, he could cut all ties with Yoongi. He could start to see him like Namjoon's antisocial little brother again. But he didn't want to.

"You okay?" Namjoon's voice broke Jimin from his thoughts.

He glanced up staring for a moment at the boy. "Yeah." He mumbled casual like he wasn't just think about the guy's step brother.

Namjoon squinting his eyes at him stopping when he spotted something on his neck. "Damn dude. You're bitch must have gotten territorial last night." He laughed pulling the hem of Jimin's shirt lower to expose a large purple hickey. "Jesus!" Jungkook said coming up behind Namjoon to see what the male was looking at.

The blonde awkwardly laughed slapping his friends hand away. "It's nothing."

"Who was it?" Namjoon asked smirking.

"Just a random girl." He lied through his teeth. "She doesn't matter."

________________________________

I was trying so hard to get this out on Friday and make it longer than my usual chapters but it just didn't work out. I've had midterms this week and still have one more I have to study for so if next week's update is late that's why. Also I took my dog to the vet and unfortunately she had to have surgery done so I'll be taking care of her so that may also cause a delay for next weeks update.

Anyways hope you enjoyed please vote and comment.