41

Months passed and the young parents kept a distance.

They still made an effort to set their issues aside for Naomi especially since she was getting bigger now. She was almost five months. They both wanted her to grow up with both of them having a good relationship. So they were civil with each other. They talked very briefly. Mostly when about their daughter and her schedule.

But it was tough. Yoongi was hurt and with reason. Jimin was angry. He was angry at himself for being so stupid. He hadn't been thinking that night. He was so out of it that when Wheein took him to her room he didn't question it. It was only when things got heated that he realized what he was doing but the damage was done. He never planned to tell Yoongi. If Taehyung never overheard he would have gone forever without exposing his infidelity.

"You're all clean now. No more stinky," Jimin cooed at the baby and Mimi just laughed as she slashed her hands down on the bathwater she was in.

"Is that fun mama?" Yoongi asked gently slashing the water as well. "Do you think we should take her out now?" He asked looking over at the brunette.

"Yeah," Jimin whispered grabbing the robe from the counter as well as the towel. They dried her off before Jimin carried her into his room. He was spending less time with her now that he had started conditioning for soccer so when he was home his full attention was on her.

"Mimi, you're all clean. Now we have to put on your pajamas and then we eat and then bedtime!" Jimin said to her. They always told her everything that was happening around her.

"Are you going out with your friends after practice tomorrow?" Yoongi asked from the door frame.

Jimin just shook his head. "No," he hadn't been out with his friends outside of school since the party except for one other occasion but that was only because Johnny had nagged him so much to do so. "Um but if you have nothing going on maybe we can do something. Maybe watch a movie together?" He attempted only to get rejected with a simple head shake. Jimin only sighed but nodded his head. He didn't expect a yes. He never did anymore.

"I know she's supposed to sleep in your room tonight but would you mind if I keep her?" He asked looking over at the father. His lip had a healing scab on it as well as a yellow bruise on his jaw.

He hummed. "Yeah, I'll be off to bed then." He walked towards them leaning over to place a soft kiss on the baby's head. She cooed glancing up at her father. She made grabby hands at him making him smile. "Night princess," he whispered. "You and papa sleep tight, alright?" He kissed her hand glancing over at Jimin. "Goodnight."

Jimin sighed feeling defeated once he walked out. Regret was the only thing he felt lately.

"Kill me," Jimin grunted after who knows how many laps of Indian runs. After months of working out he still not in the shape, he was before becoming pregnant with Naomi. He loved her but damn did she do a number on his body. He tried working out at home before conditioning, he was able to lose the majority of the weight he gained, but his stamina was gone.

"Park keep up!" The coach yelled when he started to fall behind instead of sprinting to the front of his line. He slowed into a jog his lungs feeling like they were on fire. He cursed under his breath but did as told. He needed the scholarship and to be able to obtain it he had to do good this season.

By the time practice was over Jimin was panting heavily. "What happened to you, Park?" Johnny asked as he walked beside him. Even his voice irritated Jimin. Especially lately. The teen was basically using Yoongi as a punching bag and Jimin just wished he could do the same to Johnny. "You used to be one of the best now you're some type of pansy."

"Don't call me that," Jimin snapped.

"I wouldn't talk shit if I was you. Even now he's still a better player than you have ever been," Jungkook butted in. Clicks of their cleats loud as they enter the locker room. Johnny scoffs but didn't argue.

"Did you hear that fag snitched on us?" Mark said as he entered the room He was stomping his feet like a toddler ready to throw a tantrum. Jimin only glanced over at him but didn't say a word.

"Which one?" Johnny asked lifting his sweaty Jersey over his head.

"The smurf looking dumb ass," he rolled his eyes. "We weren't even fucking with him. They only gave us a warning so," he shrugged.

Jungkook glanced over at them as they snicker. "You guys should just leave them alone," he said his eyes flickering over to his best friend.

"Why defend them, kook?" Mark raised a brow. "You a fag like them too?"

The brunette rolled his eyes almost laughing. "No, but I'm not a jackass either." He tugged on a pair of sweats before continuing. "What do you gain from bothering them? Absolutely nothing."

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows. "Wrong. We gain the satisfaction that they know what they are doing is wrong. They need to learn that they are sinning. Hell, if they're lucky we might just smack the gay out of them." He shrugged. "They chose to be this way so now they have to face the consequences."

Jimin was tense keeping his head down not wanting to be a part of the conversation. He wished Jungkook didn't even say anything.

"They didn't choose to be that way," he defended visibly getting irritated. "You think they would be going through what they are if they chose to? You think they want to deal with your ignorant asses?"

"They're freaks of nature. Especially Taehyung. That's not normal." Johnny stuck his tongue against his cheek. "You're starting to make me question you, Jungkook. You like it up the ass too?" He approached him getting really close to the other's face.

The brunette scoffed. "And if I did?" Both stood tall foreheads almost bumping together. Chest puffed out reminding Jimin of birds looking for someone to mate with.

"If you are I'll make sure you don't make the team. I don't feel comfortable with a fairy watching me dress and being around me," Johnny's voice was low. "You think Taehyung and Yoongi have it bad wait until I get my hand on you."

"Okay enough," the brunette snapped. "Both of you are acting stupid. He's not gay, for fucks sake. And if he was you can't do shit to prevent him from being on the team. Stop acting like you have a lot of power."

"Bullshit. I bet he is. That's why he's defending him," he snarls.

Jimin shoved the boy away from his best friend. "Yoongi is Namjoon's brother," he said. "Namjoon's not here. He's obviously gonna defend him when you stupid asses keep bugging him." With that, he snatched his duffel bag mumbling about how annoying they were under his breath as he stormed out of the locker room.

He was breathing heavy and his heart raced in a speed he was sure was unhealthy. He swallowed the lump that was in his throat.

He flinched when he felt a hand grab onto his forearm. He ripped his arm away from the person and he spun around. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" He yelled shoving Jungkook roughly before turning back around and rushing over the taller boy's car.

Jungkook unlocked it for him before getting in himself. Jimin had his eyes closed head leaning against the headrest. His hands shaking as he messed around with his fingers. "You're acting's like I outed you. It literally had nothing to do with you." Jimin didn't respond.

"I had to say something to them. They bother them almost every day and they don't deserve that. Taehyung is one of the kindest people I have met. And Yoongi's literally at home taking care of your daughter by himself so you can be here, he lets you live in the house even after what you did and still offered you to live in the same apartment if you can't afford housing next year. He's a good guy and it's frustrating to see him and Taehyung being treated like garbage. If you're too scared to say anything then I will." He stared at the male waiting for him to say something. Anything but he just stared silently not even sparing a glance so he just turned the keys to start his car and drove away from the parking lot.

___________

I never expected this story to get this long. It was supposed to be 30 chapters