30

It was as if everything around him was slowed down. He was panting, eyes closed. Sounds around him muffled except for the cry.

He felt the weight of his daughter placed onto his stomach. His hands instantly went to lay on her back. She was covered in a white substance and a little blood but that didn't matter to him as he finally looked down to see the newborn. Instantly his eyes flooded with tears. "Hi baby," he whispered. He rubbed his hands up and down her back. Her hands were balled up into a fist as she cried her little lungs out. He couldn't quite see her face from his angle so he took the moment to close his eyes taking deep breaths trying to steady his pounding heart.

Mr.Kim cleaned her off with a towel and pulled her closer to the teen's chest once Yoongi had cut the cord. The father having tears running down his own cheeks as he leaned down to look at her little scrunched up crying face. She was slowly quieting down. "Hey princess," his voice cracked as he quickly began to wipe his face.

Jimin gently lifted her head finally getting to see what she looked like. She had a small button like nose and plump doll-like lips. "Hi gorgeous girl," he said still breathless. He placed her back against his chest hugging her. He looked up at the ceiling "thank god," he whispered.

He licked his lips eyes closed when he felt a pair of lips on his forehead. He tilted his head up seeing Yoongi smile down at him. "You did amazing."

With shaky hands, Jimin wiped the boy's cheeks with the back of his hand. "You're crying," he whispered.

The teen nodded his head. "Yeah, I can't help it. I'm so happy. Look at her. She's here. My little princess is finally here," he leaned down planting a soft kiss on the baby's cheek.

"I'm going to take her to weigh, measure, and clean her up a bit," Mr.Kim said his own eyes teary as he picked up his grandchild. Yoongi might not be biologically his but he's raised that boy since he was eight so seeing the new baby made everyone in the room emotional.

"Go with her, please," Jimin instructed. Yoongi didn't hesitate to do so and follow behind his father leaving Jimin and his mother to deliver the placenta. He would also have to get a few stitches for a small tear.

"She's beautiful," Mr.Kim comments.

The grey-haired teen smiled. "She is," he took her little hand in his pressing gently on her palm. Her fingers wrapped around his much larger one.

"Seventeen inches," Mr.Kim mumbled writing it down on birth certificate before picking her up and placing her down on the scale. "Seven pounds two ounces," he once again mumbled. He glanced up at his son looking at his own child adoringly. "She's a little short."

"Should we be worried?" The boy asked running his fingertips over her hair. She had a lot of it. Probably explained why Jimin had so much heartburn.

"No, she's just short," Mr.Kim chuckled before beginning to clean the baby.

"Jimin, she's short like you," Yoongi commented going back over to sit next to him on the edge of the bed. The boy weakly smacked his stomach.

"You're literally just a centimeter taller," he said before yawning. He was now under the blanket again not wanting to be exposed longer than he had to be.

"Here you go. She's nice and clean," Mr.Kim said handing the baby back to Jimin. A beanie on her head and a diaper now on. He smiled down at her kissing her little forehead. Her skin was red from the birth but regardless she looked perfect. He was shirtless now so he could have a little skin to skin tone with her but fearing she would get cold he lifted the blanket covering the both of them.

"You are so pretty," Yoongi's voice was much higher as he spoke to her. He ran his finger down the bridge of her nose.

"Oh look at these tiny little hands," Jimin mumbled as he took her hand in his bringing it up to his lips. He sighed. "I'm exhausted."

"Get some sleep. I'll take her," Yoongi felt bad for everything Jimin had just endured. He went through lots of physical pain while he just sat back and waited the least he could do was take the newborn so that he could rest up. The brunette shook his head.

"I want to feed her first. Your mom went to go get a bottle. Once she eats I'll sleep."

When morning came Jimin was woken to four teens huddled around the crib.

"She's so tiny," Taehyung squealed only to be shushed loudly. "Sorry."

"She's so chubby. She has Michelin man arms," Jungkook laughed picking up the newborn.

"You did not just say that about my daughter," his voice groggy.

The four twirled around. "Oh good afternoon, sir." Jungkook greeted walking over to the boy who slowly sat up making grabby hands for his baby. She was placed in his arms and he cuddled her close to his chest.

"How do you feel?" Jungkook asked sitting beside him.

"Sore, tired, but overall happy." He places a kiss on her nose watching as she scrunches it up. She was wide awake staring back at him with wide eyes.

"She looks like Yoongi," Namjoon comments.

The brunette pouts. "She had my lips though," he muttered. "Has my mom called?" He asked looking up at his baby's father.

"Uh yeah. She said she was out of town so she can't come by," he gave him a sympathetic smile.

The teen frowned nodding his head. They were silent for a while before Jimin cleared his throat. "Have you told them her name?"

Three of the four boys perked up. "No, little bitch," Taehyung glared at his best friend. "He refused to."

"I was waiting for you to wake up," the grey-haired father said slapping the back of Taehyung's head.

Jimin chuckled setting the little girl on his lap only now noticing the onesie Yoongi had put her in. It was a light pink bodysuit with the word princess on the front. "Well," he muttered adjusting her beanie. "Meet," he paused wanting to tease them a bit. He scrunched his nose up smiling widely at the wide-eyed baby. "Do you wanna tell them, gorgeous? Yeah?" he spoke in a baby voice. She blew bubbles with her spit. With the corner of the blanket, he wiped it away.

"Just tell us!" Namjoon urged.

"Okay, okay. Yoongi tell them," Jimin said waving his hand dismissively.

"Okay. Meet Park Naomi," he said grabbing her little hand.

The teen furrowed his brows. "That's not her name," he said looking up at the grey-haired male who in return gave him a confused look. "Her name is Min Naomi."

"Are you sure you want her to have my last name?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin nodded without hesitation. "Of course. You're her daddy. Why wouldn't she have your last name?" They smiled at each other widely.