10

"Wait, what?"

"Don't make me repeat it. I'll actually cry." Jimin groans covering his face.

Jungkook stared at him with wide eyes. "You're gay?" there wasn't any disgust in his voice just shock.

"No!" He snapped harshly an angry look on his face. He wiped his sweaty hands on his jeans. "That's not important! I'm freaking out, Jungkook!"

The boy nodded. "Okay okay. Um, why um why do you think you're pregnant?" He looked awkward as he says the words. He never thought he would have to when it came to Jimin. To him, and in the eyes of many people, Jimin was a bit of a womanizer. Ever since the boy had lost his virginity he had been having constant sex with different girls, only girls as far as everyone knew, almost every week. It was strange when he suddenly seemed to become tame but Jungkook never thought it would be due to him having a male partner.

"I've just been feeling so weird lately. Like I feel nauseous randomly, I'm always tired, I'm craving shit I've never even liked before. At first, I thought it was nothing but I looked up the symptoms and pregnancy came up." He chewed at his nails pacing around the room. "And I thought that wasn't possible cause, as far as I know, I don't carry that gene and we use c-condoms e-every time " He stuttered our the last few words feeling awkward telling the other male.

"You had sex with a guy several times? But you aren't gay?" Jimin gave him a blank look already regretting telling him. "Sorry," Jungkook mumbled. "Well, what if you aren't pregnant. What if you just have a bug or something. You use condoms so you should be good."

Jimin nodded his head. "Yeah, yeah maybe you're right." He took a deep breath, taking a seat on the edge of the bed. "Maybe I'm just overthinking." He fiddled with his winders, lip trapped between his teeth.

"D-do you want me to go with you to get a test? Just to be sure." Jungkook asked. Jimin looked at him with big round eyes. "Please?" He knew that it would constantly be on his mind until he confirmed he wasn't.

The boy sighed nodding his head. "Let's go."

__

"So who's the guy?" Jungkook asked as they scan around aisles looking for pregnancy tests. Jimin was tense. They both had their hoods over their heads in fear of anyone seeing them. Even if someone did see them they could, and would, simply lie and say it was for a girl one of them hooked up with.

"I don't want to talk about it." He didn't even spare him a glance as they stopped in front of the aisle with numerous different brands of pregnancy tests. It was overwhelming to the teenager. Was one better than the other? Where they all the same?

Jungkook squeezed his shoulder in a form of reassurance. "You probably aren't." Jimin glanced at him his brows furrowed. It looked like at any moment he could burst into tears. The boy turned and grabbed an early response box that contained three tests. "Is this fine?"

Jimin looked at the box and back at the isle quickly grabbing a digital test as well. "Just in case." He mumbled. Jungkook hummed taking it from his hands. "I'll pay for it. You just go wait in the car."

He rather people think it was him buying it and not Jimin. If his friend was pregnant and his parent's friends saw them and thought the test was for him then they'd probably make the boy take a test or something along those lines. He'd be exposed and of course, that wouldn't be good. He, on the other hand, had no risk. If his parents thought he was pregnant he'd take a test with no fear. He doubted that's what their parent's minds would go to. They'd believe they were buying it for a female but better safe than sorry. "Thank you," Jimin mumbled teary-eyed. He looked worried.

Jungkook nodded watching Jimin walk out the store. He took a deep breath feeling awkward making his way to the check out line with just the test in hand so he grabbed a couple of snacks as well.

"Shit." He whispered under his breath when he saw who the only cashier available was.

"Hey Jeon." Johnny greeted him when the boy was next. Jungkook nods his head in acknowledgment placing the items on the counter. "Holy shit." The teammate mumbled as he scanned the tests first. "Who'd you knock up?" Johnny looked at him with surprise. "You're gonna be a dad?!"

Jungkook snorted. "Thanks that's reassuring." For a guy, Johnny loves gossip a little too much. He liked to be the first to find something out so he could be the first to spread it around. He's sure by the following day everyone will know he was buying these items. "I'm hoping for it to be negative."

"But who's the test for?" He said scanning the remaining items extra slow.

"Unless it's positive you'll never know," Jungkook said as he takes out his card to pay.

"Aw come on!" The boy pushed only for the other to shake his head grabbing the bag.

"Bye Johnny," he said in a singsong voice. "Idiot." He mumbled under his breath when he was far enough.

"I want to throw up." Jimin groaned as he tugged at the roots of his hair. He was sitting on the edge of the bathtub directly in front of the toilet just in case he really did need to throw up he would simply flip open the toilet seat.

Jungkook just rubbed his back trying sooth him but to no avail. Nothing would make the boy calm down until he saw all the tests say negative.

The five-minute wait felt like an eternity. Why did the timer take so long? What was the point? He felt like he was about to have a heart attack from all the stress this waiting was causing by then it would no longer matter if it was positive or negative.

As the wait came closer to an end Jimin began to regret not having Yoongi by his side instead of Jungkook. He loved his best friend, he truly did, but he felt like Yoongi would have been a lot more comforting in this moment. Maybe he would be holding him and trying to reassure him that everything would be okay no matter what the test results were. Or maybe not what if it did end up positive and the boy just ran out leaving Jimin with the fallout of their actions.

Jungkook's phone alarm rang indicating the ending of the tedious wait. The loud noise caused Jimin to viciously flinch. "I can't look," Jimin whispered clutching his fist and unclenching. He could feel all the nerves in his hands tingling. His stomach was swirling the contents threatening to spew from his mouth. It worried Jungkook how pain he looked.

"Do you want me too?" The blonde nodded his head. Jungkook stood up slowly approaching the tests. A hand towel covers them so that neither could take a peek before the time was up. "Are you sure you don't want to do this yourself?"

Jimin shook his head. "I-I can't."

The brunette licked his lips nodding slowly pulling the towel off. The little screens revealing the results.

"What do they say?" Jimin asked nervously. Jungkook looked at the back of the boxes to make sure he was reading them correctly, the digital being the only one with a straight forward answer. Jungkook gave one more look. It was unanimous. He turned to his friend giving him the smallest of smiles. 

______________________________________________

Thoughts?