38

—not edited—

Yoongi groaned. His eyes were screwed shut. He paused his movements for a moment to try to compose himself. He took a few deep breaths before reopening them.

He looked down at his hands. They were shaking his palms severely scrapped dry blood covering the surface of them, his knees in a similar state. He took another deep breath before pouring some more alcohol on the wound. The stinging sensation making his body tense.

Some of Johnny's friends had taken it upon themselves to push him and Taehyung down on the gravel that covered their school parking lot. Yoongi, trying to catch himself, landed on his hands and knees. His knees were already aching from the way he landed but the boys didn't seem to want to leave them alone quite yet so they kicked him from behind making him slide and causing his skin to tear much worse than it previously was. He was left with road rash on both hands and knees.

"Yoongi?!" He heard Jimin's voice call him from downstairs. He cursed under his breath. He had asked the brunette and Jungkook to pick up the baby since he really couldn't show up at the daycare with bloodied hands. Yoongi has been trying to hide everything that has been going on at school not wanting his boyfriend to have all the more reasons to be terrified of coming out but there is no way of hiding this. "In the bathroom!" he called back.

He heard the boy's footsteps before he appeared with a baby monitor in hand. He sharply inhaled when he spotted the boys wounded and the tears in the boy's new jeans. "Babe," he whispered placing the monitor on the counter before taking his hands in his. "I-" he started to say something but his voice cracked. Instead, he grabbed the antibiotic ointment from the first aid kit and began to apply it on the scrapes. It was like the skin on palms had been peeled back. The white tissue underneath completely exposed. Jimin grabbed a roll of gauze bandage and wrapped the wounded hands.

"Take off your pants," he whispered already undoing the button.

"I can do it don't worry," Yoongi tried to push his hands way only for his boyfriend to ignore him and he pushed his ripped jeans down and dropping down on his own knees to be able to clean the scrapes. They were a little better than his hands since he had the barrier of his pants to help him. The brunette couldn't help but notice the red blotches of skin that littered his thighs. They both stayed silent as Jimin cleaned and covered the cuts before rushing into his room to grab a pair of joggers for the teen to wear and be comfortable.

"Thank you," Yoongi mumbled puckering his lips for a kiss. Jimin placed a small kiss on his lips before bringing him into a hug.

"I'm sorry," the brunette whispered into his neck.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Not your fault."

"Who was it? Johnny?" He asked only for the teen to shake his head. "No, it was Minho and Mark. They just pushed us nothing major. Hoseok stopped them from doing worse." Although, not intended guilt rose inside of Jimin. He should be the one protecting him but he couldn't.

"Okay, come lay in bed," he grabbed his hand immediately retracting when the blonde flinched aggressively. "I'm sorry!"

"I'm fine," he gave him a small smile. It was supposed to be reassuring but it just made Jimin sad. "Can you watch Mimi on your own? I want to take in nap on my room." Jimin quickly nodded. "Yeah, okay. Anything." He gave him a quick kiss letting the boy walk into his rarely used bedroom. 

Once inside Yoongi took a deep breath trying not to let the tears fall. He slowly limped onto bed flinching as he seated himself on the edge of it. Lifting his shirt exposing the already forming bruise on his abdomen where he had been kicked multiple times. He hated this. School barely start. He still had so many months till graduation but at this rate he wasn't sure he'd make it.

With shaky hands he dialed Taehyung number to make sure his friend was okay.

-

Yoongi sat with his back against the headboard. Naomi laying beside him. It was just the two of them as Jimin had left for the party.

He stared down at the sleeping baby. She was getting a lot bigger now. She was a chunky little thing with chubby cheeks and little rolls.

She was his motivation. If she didn't exist Yoongi didn't even want to think about how he would be handling the torment from school. It was only the first two weeks but he already felt he couldn't handle the rest.

He grabbed his laptop scrolling through apartment listings near the area that he and Jimin were planning to move to. It had been his favorite pass time recently. It made him look forward to the future.

He glanced at the time seeing it was barely eleven. Jimin wouldn't be home for while, well that is if he came home that night at all. Yoongi hopes he did but if he got too drunk than he would rather him sleep over with Jungkook's.

He glanced over at his daughter one more time before lifting and carrying her to the bassinet beside his bed and turned off his laptop and decided to go to bed. He felt slightly anxious sleeping in the empty bed knowing Jimin was out doing god knows what. But he wants to trust his boyfriend. He had nothing to worry about. Right?

——————————————————

I'm not back yet. I just got really anxious thinking about how I haven't updated in so long.