34

The brunette froze. "W-what?" He shook his head taking the baby. He gently swayed from side to side as she began to cry louder.

"Move back in. Your father and I have discussed it and he's willing to let you live at home again. I've missed you," his mother said.

"I-I," he furrowed his brows. "What?" He questioned again. "Why-I," the boy stuttered.

"Jimin, for god sake just say you'll move in," Mr.Park snapped.

"It's not that simple. I have a daughter a-and a Yoongi. I don't-" he cut himself off when he heard the sound of keys unlocking the door.

The blonde entered the house a big box of diapers and a bag of formula in arms. His eyes going wide as he looks up finding his daughter's grandparents glaring at him while Jimin looked close to crying and Naomi actually crying in his arms. "Hello," he greeted setting down the box of diapers on the ground. He awkwardly approached the adults reaching out to shake their hands but both continued to glare at him without moving to greet him. "Okay," he whispered slowly putting it down.

He approached the distressed-looking teenager giving him a questioning look. He only got a shake of the head meaning he would be told later. "I'll take her so you can talk," he mumbled grabbing Naomi and walking into the kitchen and shutting the door behind him to give them privacy.

"Just say yes," Mrs.Park spoke the moment the door shut and the baby's cries were muffled. "You'll get tired of playing house eventually might as well be now."

"Playing house?" Jimin bit the inside of his cheeks. "I love you mom but I'm not playing house. My daughter and Yoongi are my family now," he took a deep breath. "Which is why I can't accept your offer."

"Don't be childish," Mr.Park rolled his eyes. "You can come to visit the kid if you want but honestly this benefits you more than us."

Jimin squinted his eyes. "Childish? I'm being responsible and putting my family first," his father looked at him laughing. "You know what," the teen mumbled. "I think it's time for you both to leave."

"Ji-" he didn't give his mother the chance to talk. "I don't know why the hell you would think I would leave with you. I have a baby. I know neither of you want that information getting out and I promise you I'll try my hardest for it not to but I'm not moving in with you and being away from my daughter," He snapped before taking a deep breath. "Please just leave."

His father nodded grabbing his wife's hand and pulling her off the couch. "When you start to realize what a mistake you've made don't come crawling back."

"I'm not making a mistake," he said tiredly.

"You are. You just haven't realized it yet. You will when you figure out you can't do things everyone your age is doing. No more parties, no more hanging out with friends regularly, no prom, nothing. Then you'll know that that kid and that bastard have destroyed your life." With that, he pulled his wife out of the house not giving her time to say goodbye and slamming the door shut.

He seated himself of the couch covering his face. The room was silent other than the ticking from the grandfather clock and his heavy breathing.

He took deep breaths pulling his hands away from his face. He punched the armrest beside him groaning as he looked up at the ceiling trying to stop any tears that may want to fall. "I hate them," he whispered to himself.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked coming out of the kitchen. Naomi drinking a bottle of milk happily.

Jimin sighed patting the spot beside him for the boy to sit. "They asked me to move back in." He explained once the boy seated himself beside him.