39

"Well hello," Yoongi greets loudly upon Jimin's entry to the house. The boy groaned wincing at his boyfriend's loud voice. "Guessing you had fun," the boy smiled over at the brunette.

Jimin avoided eye contact. "Yeah, I did. I'm going to go shower because I smell like sweat and alcohol," he muttered walking away.

"No kiss?" His boyfriend asked but didn't get a response as the brunette nearly tripped running up the stairs. He rolled his eyes but let him be since he was probably moody from being hungover. Instead, he looked over at his daughter who was laying in her bouncer. Her eyes fixated on the stars above her head. "Mimi," Yoongi cooed. He got no reaction. Her hands swipe up at the toy her face in awe when she hit it. She tried again missing completely. He smiled before looking away towards the tv again.

It was about an hour later that Jimin came trotting down the stairs not even sparing a look in their direction. Furrowing his eyebrows Yoongi stood up following him into the bedroom. He watched as his boyfriend plopped himself onto the bed his head stuffed into a pillow. The blonde sighs laying beside him throwing his hand over his waist. He felt the other's body tense. "What's up?" He whispered kissing the back of the boy's neck softly.

"I just have a headache," his voice was shaky as he laced his fingers in between the others. "I went a little overboard with drinking last night. I blacked out a little towards the end," he whispered. He turned around so he was facing Yoongi. He kissed his lips.

"I made breakfast earlier. Want me to heat some up for you?" Yoongi asked once they pull away.

Jimin hummed. The blonde stood up walking out leaving the brunette to sit up in bed. He huffs running his fingers through his hair. His mind flashing with memories of the previous night.

"Here you are," Yoongi entered the room with a plate giving it to the teen before leaving and returning with their daughter. Jimin smiled softly making grabby hands at the infant. She was handed to him as he kissed her chubby cheeks before handing her back for Yoongi to lay her against his bent knees so that she was sitting up.

"So how was the party?" He asked as Jimin took a mouth full of pancakes practically choking on the food. The blonde's eyes widened as he quickly pats the boy's back. "Jesus, are you okay?"

The brunette nodded coughing slightly. "It went down the wrong pipe," he mumbled. "Uh it was fun but like I said I drank a little too much."

His boyfriend hums. "Go easy next time then."

Jimin parts his lips staring at him a little surprised. "You'd let me go to another party?"

Yoongi shrugged. "I mean I don't see the problem with you going out as long as it's not a weekly thing," he mumbled playing with his baby's hands. The bandaids on his hands interesting to her. "I know things were a lot different for you before all this. I just don't want you to feel like your life is over now that we have Mimi."

"I don't feel like my life is over because of her. I like having fun with my friends but I love Naomi with all my heart. I wouldn't trade it for the world. But I appreciate it." He smiled at his boyfriend. The guilt within him creeping up knowing he didn't deserve the man beside him.

He finished his breakfast setting the plate down on the bedside table. His daughter lets out loud whines. It was only then when he realized just how tired Yoongi looked. Both of them are always tired that's just how it was with a baby but they were getting better at taking shifts and Naomi was sleeping longer stretches throughout the night which made it easier on the parents but since Jimin wasn't home last night it meant Yoongi was the only one getting up and caring for her. "Why don't you nap and I'll watch her in the living room." The father nodded handing her over puckering his lips for a kiss which Jimin hesitatingly gave him.

"Hey," Jungkook approach him in the cafeteria the Monday following the party. "What happened to you on Friday?" He whispered the questioned even though they were the only ones at the table. Jimin tensed visibly.

"Uh, I wasn't feeling it. I just kept thinking of Mimi and Yoongi so I just took an Uber home," he lied.

Jungkook nodded his head. "Damn, alright just wondering cause you disappeared without saying anything."

"Yeah. My bad," he mumbled fidgeting with his hands. From the corner of his eyes, he spotted a particular long dark blue-haired girl. The last person he wanted to see right now. "Shit, I forgot I have to go talk to coach," he rapidly stood up grabbing his backpack.

"Jimin!" He heard the girl's voice. He ignored her as he rushed past her and towards the cafeteria door. "Jimin!" She followed behind. She called out to him a third time when he didn't respond. He just continued down the hall trying to get away from her.

He thought she had given up until he felt hands grabbing into his forearm. "Stop," he said pulling his arm away from her. "Don't touch me," he snapped.

She flinched stumbling back. "Why are you being like this?"

The brunette huffs pushing his hair back. "Because Wheein," he sighs, "I told you I was with someone and you can't respect that so I'm done being around you."

"What about Friday?" She asked with a whisper. "You didn't seem to think about your girlfriend."

"I was drunk," he nearly shouts. "I was so fucking drunk. So just forget about it."

"You're being dramatic," Wheein rolled her eyes. "You act like we-"

"Doesn't matter! It was still cheating. Forget it happened. Don't bring it up. In fact, just don't talk to me," he turned around ready to walk away when he spotted vibrant short blue hair just a few steps away. His heart dropped as he made eye contact with Taehyung. He was standing outside the bathroom most likely waiting for his best friend.

___________________________

I'm back!!!! Hi guys! Did ya miss me? I'll try my hardest to update consistently from now on.

How have you guys been? I personally have been okay. I'm now an aunt to a very beautiful little boy so that's great. I haven't been able to meet him since we don't want to risk him getting COVID since my mom is back to work and all. Speaking of COVID I hope you all are safe and staying healthy.

On another very serious note, I just want to say that if any of you are out protesting please, I beg you, stay safe. Police brutality is no joke. Wear masks, remember milk is good to subdue the effects of pepper spray and tear gas wear protective eye gear if you can, if you can make a sign out of wood that would be great since in case you need it it can help sheild you a little from the rubber bullets. Unfortunately, I can not go and protest due to the risk of COVID and having several members of my household being high risk but I still support the cause. If you are like me and cannot go out and protest please sign petitions and if you can donate. All lives will matter once Black Lives Matter!

Once again I hope you are all staying safe. Hope you enjoyed the update.