45

AN: oops my bad. This isn't the account I use to write on. This is the actual chapter

Jimin pressed the ice pack against Yoongi's eye. "Sorry," he whispered when the boy yelped.

"You don't have to take care of me. You did all day yesterday and I'm feeling much better," Yoongi said as he slowly shifted in bed. He was sore.

The brunette shook his head. "Yes, I do. This is all my fault. I should have just kept my mouth shut. I didn't think he would get this mad. I w-wasn't thinking." He sighed.

The boy sighed placing his hand over Jimin's. "It's not your fault he's a homophobic asshole."

Jimin stared at their hands. He wanted to flip his around to be able to intertwine their fingers but he knew Yoongi wouldn't like that. Seeing Jimin's intense stare he retreated his hand not wanting to send the wrong message.

Yoongi didn't want Jimin to blame himself but he also didn't want him to think this was some type of attempt on getting back together with him. He didn't want that.

"I'm going to go check on Mimi," Jimin waited until Yoongi took a hold of the ice pack in his own hand before walking out.

He took a seat on the hallway floor wrapping his arms around his knees. He could feel his phone buzzing in his pocket but he didn't even want to look at it. People from school had been spamming him since yesterday. Several calling him names and a very small amount asking if he was okay. But he didn't answer a single one with the exception of Jungkook who he told he was okay but would be missing school.

He just felt so overwhelmed. He wished this was all some stupid nightmare. Unfortunately, it wasn't. He knew that the truth would eventually be revealed but he didn't think it would be so soon. He hoped it would be after graduation.

Jimin didn't even flinch when Mrs.Min took a seat beside him. "Everything will be alright," she said reassuringly. "It's just a bump in the road." When he didn't respond she sighed. His focus was on the cream painted wall in front of him. "I'm going to try and get your parents to sign so that you and Yoongi can do homeschooling together."

At that Jimin shook his head. His eyes teared up. "I-I can't. I have to do soccer. Without it, there's no way I'll be able to go to college. Sure I have some savings but it's not enough. I need that scholarship."

The woman patted his hand. "Don't worry about that. There are so many scholarships you can apply for without having to physically be in school," she paused biting her inner lip. "If you really need it you know me and my husband can help you."

Jimin wanted to cry. They were so good to him and all he did was hurt their son. "Thank you but that's not fair to you. You're already done so much by helping us financially with Naomi. I don't want to take advantage of you. I'm enough of a burden as it is."

She gently slaps his arm. "You are not a burden don't ever say that." He looked down at his hands picking at his cuticles. "We'll help you, Jimin. I'll help you apply to some scholarship but if that's not enough do not doubt we will do whatever we can so that you can go to college."

"Thank you," he whispered. He felt tremendous guilt for what he did to Yoongi. This entire family was just so kind and he was nothing but selfish and only cared for his reputation. And for what? His secret was revealed way before he wanted. "I'm going to go check on Naomi."

She hummed standing up and walking to Yoongi's room to check on him.

"Hello, angel," he cooed. "Did you have a nice nap?" he questioned. Naomi kicked her feet happily. He picked her up kissing her cheeks.

She was still warmer than Jimin would have liked but better than before. "I love you," he cooed rubbing the tip of his nose against hers.

He slightly jumps when she let out a loud squeal. "Guess you're feeling better."

He traced her features with his finger. He really did love her.

He did.

But a part of him wondered how his life would be right now if he never slept with Yoongi.

He would still be living at home. His dad would be able to be around him. His friends would still be his friends. He wouldn't be feeling the fear and anxiety he currently felt. But would he be happy? Was he even happy now?

He could hear Mrs.Min's voice booming through the wall. She was angry.

"I should just tell her it's okay," Jimin mumbled getting ready to stand up but he didn't get the chance before Yoongi wrapped his hand around his wrist.

"Don't. She might be getting somewhere don't ruin it."

The brunette sighed racking his fingers through his hair. "She's literally yelling at them. My pa- my dad isn't going to allow me to do homeschooling."

The blonde groaned. "Why not? He let you when you were pregnant."

He looked down at Naomi running his finger over her soft skin. "That was before everyone knew. He's livid with me now. He texted me yesterday letting me know I'm a disgrace for our family and that I deserve everything that's coming to me."

His eyes filled up with tears. "How did this become my life?" he laughed dryly. "I mean I never had the best relationship with them but fuck. My social life is ruined. I'm going to have to go back to school tomorrow because there is no way they will say yes so as of tomorrow I'm going to get my ass beat." He rubs his face. "Guess I deserve this."

Yoongi raised a brow. "How could you possibly deserve this?"

"I'm the reason why you get bullied. I stood around and just watched whenever the soccer team a-and my friends hurt people right in front of me and I did nothing about it." He shook his head. "Now it's my turn."

"Shut up," Yoongi mumbled. "What they did has nothing to do with you. And I know I was hurt about you outing me but ultimately you were right about not having any other choice." He sat up on the bed grabbing Naomi's hand in his. "I know things are going to be hard but trust me I'm not going to leave you alone to deal with all of this. If my mom can't convince them then I will stay in school. I will be there whenever I can."

"No," Jimin shook his head. "I can't ask you to do that."

Yoongi shifted so he was sitting directly in front of the teenager. "You aren't asking me to. I'll just do it."

"No-" before the argument could escalate Yoongi's mother stormed into the room startling Naomi awake. She cried loudly making her daddy rush to take her into his arm. He rubbed his back as he looked up at his mom glaring even though it caused soreness in his swollen eye.

"Sorry," she whispered. She pushed his hair back very obviously agitated. "I'm going to the Park residence."

Jimin jumped up from the bed. "No! Ma'am that okay. You tried and I'm thankful for that but they aren't going to say yes. I'll just deal with it."

She scoffed. "They will say yes." With that, she made her way of the room and house.

The teenager slouched. He covered his face taking a deep shaky breath. Naomi loud cry feeling like it was consuming him. "I'm overwhelmed," he whispered.

—————————————————

There won't be an update next week.