29

"Fuck," Jimin groaned

Jungkook kept glancing over at him. He had been stressed the entire drive constantly wanting to do something the help the boy out but there was nothing he could do. He just had to endure the pain for a little while more. "We're here," he spoke gently.

The boy didn't answer as he concentrated on getting through the pain. "Want me to carry you?" Jungkook asked. Jimin jumped opening his eyes seeing the boy stand outside his door. He hadn't even realized he had gotten out of the car.

"No, I can walk," he lifted the hood over his head as he took the teen's hand allowing to help him out of the car. Jungkook practically wrapped his upper body around him as they slowly walked to the front door.

By the time they were in front of said door Jimin was already having another contraction. The gap between each one getting closer and closer together. Jungkook held him upright allowing the boy to lean against him. They waited until it was over to knock on the door. It didn't take long for the door to swing open. Mrs.Min opened it with a gentle smile. A very anxious Yoongi behind her. He quickly relaxed when the pregnant teen gave him a small smile.

"Thank god," the boy whispered allowing the boys to come inside before pulling him into a hug. He pulled away slightly cupping the round belly. "Hey, princess. Guess you can't wait to meet us."

"I told you not to go." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm glad I went. I think I figured out where I want to move."

"Sorry to interrupt but I need to check you, Jimin, to see how dilated you are," Mrs.Min clears her throat.

The teen's cheeks tint pink. "O-okay."

"It hurts so much," Jimin cried. Tears streaming down his cheeks. He squeezed his hand in a tight first feeling his nails digging into his palms trying to find anything to distract him from the contractions. The pain was nauseating. He even forgot how to breathe from it.

"I know but you're doing so good," Yoongi ran his fingers through the boy's brunette hair.

"Maybe you should just go to the hospital. You can get an epidural there," the male suggested. It was currently hour fourteen into labor. Fourteen hours of on and off pain. Each contraction was five minutes apart lasting a minute each. It sucked and Jimin was starting to get tired. He just wanted this all to end.

"No," Jimin groaned out. The grey-haired teen remained silent not wanting to push the boy. He learned very quickly to either only praise him or to stay quiet during a contraction when he and Namjoon got yelled at for not shutting up.

"What time is it?" He asked leaning his head against Yoongi's shoulder. He was sitting in between his legs his body laying against the other's. A blanket covered his lower half. He was bottomless since he had arrived to the house it was easier this way since Yoongi's mom would constantly check to see how far along he was. He was a bit embarrassed the first few times but quickly got over it wanting nothing more than for her to finally tell him he was ready to push. He's been stuck on seven centimeters for a while now. It frustrated him to no end.

"Twenty till two," the father-to-be responses.

The brunette hummed with his eyes closed. He wanted to sleep but knew it was more than likely he would be woken by the cramping pain. "You should take a nap," Jimin suggested glancing at the grey-haired teen. Namjoon and Jungkook, who had stayed to be supportive to Jimin, had long ago gone to sleep. Mrs.Min would sleep in between her check-ups and Mr.Kim would do the same as he was assisting his wife.

"No, I'll stay awake with you." The boy said continuing to brush his hair.

The brunette shook his head. "No, you need to sleep because I'm going to need you to be rested for when she's here. I promise you I'm knocking out and you'll be on daddy duty tomorrow."