22

"Namjoon! Please just open the door!" Yoongi pounded on the door. There was loud music on the other side in an attempt to drown out the boys. They've been knocking for a good five minutes but to no avail.

"Please, Namjoon lets talk about this!" Jimin shouted.

At that, the door swung open. "Talk About what? The fact that you outed my brother and told people he forced himself on you or the fact that he's stupid enough to sleep with you after that?" He tried to close the door again but Yoongi pushed against it.

"Yes that's all true but it's more complicated than that!" Yoongi pushed his way into the boy's room turning off his speaker. The boy glared at him. If this had been a cartoon Jimin was sure he'd see the fire in his eyes.

"Complicated? How? Don't tell me your stupid asses are dating," he stared between the pair. They stayed silent. "So you are-"

"No, we aren't," Yoongi said running his fingers through his hair. He could feel his scalp damp with a bit of sweat from the previous activity.

"W-we've been sleeping together for a while," the blonde admitted.

"How long?"

"Since June," the brunette replied a little too quickly. There was a long pregnant silence.

Namjoon sucked in his cheeks bitting down. He turned to look at his 'best friend' with brows furrowed. "So what you just came over all the time to fuck my little brother. Did you use me as an excuse as a way to be here? I was your ticket to easy access?"

"I was not-"

"I defended you. I fought with him because of you! You said you weren't gay so when you told every-fucking-one that he basically assaulted you I had your back. Meanwhile, you were going behind my back! Out of everyone you could have slept with you decided you wanted to fuck my family. You didn't care if shit went south and our friendship got fucked up." He was close. He was towering over him. Face centimeters apart. "You came over made me feel like you were here to hang out and spend time with me but that's not why. You came over so that you could sneak into my brother's room. You disrespected me." His was voice was menacing.

Jimin's heart was pounding heavily in his chest. His arms instinctively wrapped around his stomach afraid of the boy swinging. Namjoon didn't notice. "You made a fool out of me."

Yoongi grabbed his arm pulling him away from the boy and getting in between them. "You need to back the fuck up!" The brunette snapped.

"Now you're defending him? After what he did to you. After getting bullied and beat up because of a lie he said about you?" Namjoon shook his head at his brother. "You really are stupid. Why would you even be near someone who did that to you? Why didn't you tell me?" He looked between the two boys. "Neither of you trusted me."

"We didn't tell you because of this," Yoongi waves his hands in between them. "Because we didn't want you to react the way you are reacting. We didn't mean for you to feel disrespected."

Namjoon scoffed. He felt betrayed. He wasn't exactly sure why or if he had the right but he did feel betrayed. They went behind his back and that hurt. "Get out. I'm done talking about this." He waved his hand towards the door and turned around so his back was facing the pair.

"We're not done talking a-"

"What more is there!? You fucked! You sneaked around behind my back! You-"

"I'm pregnant!" Jimin blurted out.

Namjoon went silent. His back still turned to them. He was holding on to the edge of his table. "I'm fourteen weeks. When my dad found out he kicked me out and my mom went with me." He explained watching the older's knuckles turn white.

"Mom and dad know. They offered them the guest room so they're moving in." Yoongi further explained. This isn't how he imagined telling him. He wanted to sit down and have a calm conversation.

Namjoon turned around nodding his head. "Congratulations. Are you done? Can you get out now?" His voice was much softer now.

"Nam-" Jimin tried but got cut off.

"Please just- I'm done with this conversation. Congrats you're having a baby. You're now my new housemate. Cool, whatever. I get it now leave." He tugged at the root of his hair. When neither moved he brought his fist down hard against his desk. "Get out!"

Jimin jumped but quickly decided to follow the boy's wishes. Yoongi, who was a bit more hesitant to leave his brother in this angry state, had to be shoved out. The door slammed behind them.

The brunette sighed bringing Jimin into a hug when he sees tears pooling in his eyes. "I just lost my best friend," he cried into his neck.

Yoongi shushed him. "No, you didn't. You just gotta let him cool off."

He knew his brother couldn't be angry forever. He just needed to process the information. They were family this couldn't get in between them forever.

On the other side of the door, Namjoon was leaning against it. He was breathing heavy and he could feel his heart pounding. His hand balled up into a fist. "Fuck," he whispered to himself closing his eyes. He took a deep breath shaking his head and walking over to his speaker turning them back on and blasting loud music through the house.