16

His eyes stared blankly at the world map that he had pinned to his wall. He has had it there since he was ten. Red and green pins littered the poster. The green represented the places he and his family have traveled to. There were only a few of those; one on the U.S. where Florida was, two on Australia, and another on Japan. Although Yoongi's family had enough money to take a couple of trips a year they rarely did since his parents spent most of their time in the hospital or away on their own little private trips. That left Yoongi with more red pins that were waiting to be switched out with a green one.

It has always been a deep desire to one day look at that map and not see a single red pin because he would have traveled to all the places he once wished to. But now with the news of his pending fatherhood, he doubted that dream would be accomplished. He didn't blame the child for that, their baby was innocent, it was his own fault for being careless.

He always sees this type of thing happen to people on tv, movies, or even people at school but he always thought it wouldn't happen to him. It couldn't happen to him. But here he was. Just a few moments of pleasure and bliss turned his world upside down and tossed a heavyweight of responsibilities on him.

He sighed grabbing his phone and dialing the only person he felt he could count on. "Hey, it's been a really rough day and-"

"I'll be there in fifteen." The line went dead immediately after leaving Yoongi to stare at his ceiling blankly.

He messed around with the popsocket that was stuck to the back of his phone case. It was black with a marble design. He didn't even want the thing at first but Taehyung bought it for him so he used it and now he has a habit of messing with it. He spun his phone around and popped it in and out. The sound of it was almost soothing to him. He zoned out nearly missing the knocks on the front door. He dragged himself out of bed and down the stairs to greet the guest.

"Hey babes," Taehyung greeted when the door opened. His hair and clothes were messy and it was very clear the boy was occupied when he received his friend's call. "I brought some stuff to hopefully help you relax." He pulled the strap of his backpack.

Yoongi stepped aside letting the boy in. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you I just-" Taehyung shushed him before turning and rushing up the stairs Yoongi right behind him.

"It's fine. You sounded stressed so," he shrugged. He seated himself on the windowsill and opened his backpack pulling out a familiar colorful glass pipe along with a little plastic bag. Yoongi took a seat beside him opening up his window and watching the boy packed the little bowl.

"Here," Taehyung mumbled handing him it along with a lighter. He leaned back watching as the boy inhaled the smoke keeping it in for only a few seconds before sticking his head out the window to release the smoke and handing back the items to him. They only ever took a few hits. Only enough to feel a little bit relaxed but never enough for them to be completely high. The first few times they tried it they aimed to feel the peek effects of the drug but after a few times, they started to use it as a relaxation tool and only when they really felt stressed.

They passed it between each other silently for about ten minutes before deciding it was enough for the time being. Yoongi stared at it for a moment realizing he probably would have to give that up as well when the baby comes.

"So what happened? Did Johnny and his minions bother you again?" He questioned pulling out a bag of chips from his bag.

Yoongi licked his lips. "No-well yeah but I have bigger issues than those dicks." He sighed closing his eyes and leaning his head against the wall.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "Then what happened? Did Jimin bother you?" He took a hand full of chip stuffing it in his mouth.

"He's having my baby."

"Oh, my-" His sentence was cut short by his excessive coughing due to inhaling a chip. "He's," his mouth fell open when Yoongi nodded in confirmation. "Holy shit. I didn't even know he was a vaccine boy."

"Neither did I." He groans putting his head between his knees. "What am I going to do?"

Taehyung pulls him up by his shoulder and turned him so that they were eye to eye. "I'll tell you what you're going to do. You are going to man the fuck up and care for Jimin and this baby. And once it's here you two will raise it and love the shit out of it."

Yoongi nodded his head. "I will but," he sighs shaking his head. "I'm just so angry at him. He knew he was pregnant and instead of telling me he outed me. Then he was going to get an abortion without me even knowing. Like I understand why he did it all. I don't want to be angry but I don't know how to to get rid of this feeling. Am I wrong for that?"

"No, I understand why you would be but that can't stop you from being there for him. I also understand his perspective too. He's scared, Yoongs. Maybe he went about shit wrong but he probably didn't know what else to do. You two need to sit down and talk calmly and try to figure out what you'll be doing." Taehyung gave him a small smile placing his hand on his knee. "You have to try to move past this and be there for him and your baby. I know that's not going to be easy and that's fine as long as you try."

"Yeah you're right," he leaned his head on the blue-haired male's shoulder. "Thank you. You always know how to make me feel better."

"Of course," he patted the side of the brunette's head.

"So who were you with when I called?"

Taehyung turned pink before mumbling "Hoseok."

Yoongi sat up and turned to look at the boy. "Details."

_______________________________________

Sorry it took so long to update. Not very proud of this chapter butat least it's something. Anyways hope all is well with you.

Please comment and let me know what you think and if you enjoyed please vote!