15

The silence was deafening. The only sound came from the soft ticking of a grandfather clock that resided in the corner of the living room. The clock looked out of place with the otherwise modern decor that liters the home. The clock was only there because it once belonged to Yoongi's grandmother and when she died his mom couldn't bring herself to get rid of it. She didn't like it believing the rustic look did not go with the vibe of the home but she could never seem to be motivated enough to sell it or even move it to a room where it would clash less.

"Talk" Yoongi crossed his arm as he took a seat on the opposite end of the couch. He didn't dare to look at the blonde instead his sole focus was on the antique clock.

Jimin tiddled with his fingers. He wanted to run away. Far far away. "Talk!" He jumped when Yoongi's voice became significantly louder and sterner.

"I-I don't know what to say! I said it outside. I'm pregnant and it's yours." He tugged at the root of his hair. He's been doing that a lot lately. He wondered how he hasn't gone bald by this point.

"We use protection it can't be mine." Yoongi's eyes still not on him. He was angry at the blonde and he feared even the sight of him would worsen that rage.

Jimin furrowed his eyebrows. "Protection doesn't work all the time." Condoms are 98% effective. People seem to forget that way too often. They can tear from too much friction or from coming into contact with something sharp like their teeth or nails. "You're the only guy I've been having sex with. I am one hundred percent positive that this baby is yours." Not to mention neither were even aware Jimin could conceive so a condom could very easily be forgotten.

The brunette scoffed finally meeting the eyes of the other. "How would I even know that's true?" His eyes were cold making the blonde shiver.

"I would never-"

"You've lied about other things recently so," Yoongi shrugged. He poked his tongue against his cheek.

"I only did that because," The blonde groans looking down at his lap biting his lip. "Yoongi look at what they've been doing to you. Look at how they treat you and Taehyung. I'm pregnant. I-I couldn't let them do that to me. They would hurt the baby. I had to do it." He looked back up scooting closer to the angry teen. "I didn't want to hurt you or out you like that but I had to please understand."

The boy looked hesitant. "You decided to keep it," he whispered his eyes going down to the boy's midsection. He reached to touch Jimin's stomach but just as his fingertips were about to make contact he quickly retracted his hand squeezing it into a fist. "If this is all true then why didn't you tell me sooner?"

The blonde took a deep breath, "I haven't known for that long. I'm only eight weeks. When I first found out I was scared it's when I was ignoring you for a little while."

Yoongi stood up beginning to pace around the room. "This is a mess," he whispered to himself. "You should have told me as soon as you found out! You should have told me when you were suspecting it! I should have been there when you took the test! None of this would be happening if you just thought of that!"

He watched with angry eyes as Jimin's became teary. "I was scared," his voice cracked. "I j-just found out I was pregnant and that I have the gene to get pregnant. My father will disown me when he finds out and I told my mom and she wanted me to get an abortion. She drove me to the clinic signed the papers and just left me alone. I had my legs up on the stirrups and the doctor was about to start when I freaked out and screamed at him to stop! I sat in that clinic for hours so that my mother would think I went through with it. You have no idea what was happening. I'm sorry I didn't tell you but my mind was somewhere else."

"I could have helped you through that!" He yelled out before pausing. "You went to the clinic," he mumbled his eyebrows furrowed. "You were about to terminate the pregnancy without even thinking of telling me. You were going to kill our baby without me even knowing about it?"

Jimin wiped his tears. "Yoongi you have to understand my perspective in all of this. I doubt you would have immediately gone to me if the roles were reversed."

"I would have! I wouldn't have been as stupid as you." He took a deep breath trying to calm himself but he was angry. "You ruined my life. I can't go to school without people fucking with me! People give me the dirtiest look just walking around the town. Namjoon is pissed at me because he thinks I took advantage of you!" He snapped. "So sorry I can't see your perspective because honestly right now all I can think is fuck your perspective." Jimin could only stare at him. His face was red and wet. His lip wobbling.

"I think you should go," Yoongi said pinching his nose.

A sob slipped Jimin's lips as he stood from the couch only to kneel and practically bow in front of Yoongi. "Please, Yoongi don't do this," his body trembled. "I can't do this alone. I know I fucked up. I know I ruined your life. That's on me but it's not the baby's fault. Please don't abandon our baby. Please."

The brunette quickly grabbed the boy's arm tugging him up to stand. "Get up." He ordered but the boy just cried and pleaded him not to leave their child. "Jimin shut up! I'm not abandoning anyone. I just need to process this. Alone. So I need you to leave so I can do that. I'm angry right now and you being here doesn't help me think this through so go home and I'll call you when I'm ready to talk about this calmly."

The blonde softly gasped for air. He blamed his hormones for all the crying. "Okay," he whispered wiping his face with his palm taking deep breathes to try to compose himself just in case he ran into someone outside. "Please call me," he whispered as Yoongi guided him to the door. He felt desperate but he was scared and he knew he couldn't handle a child on his own. He needed Yoongi.

"I will," the brunette whispered before practically shoving the boy out the door and slamming the door shut.

He walked over the couch grabbing a cushion and yelling as loud as he could into it. When he was done the only sounds in the room were his panting mixed with sobs and the soft ticking of the grandfather clock.

_________________________________________

Yo I have so much respect for authors that can publish everyday cause I could never. I'm not a fan of this chapter writer's block has hit me hard y'all.

Anyways Please vote if you enjoyed and comment to let me know what you think.