24

"It feels weird," Jimin mumbled as he stared at the screen. The blonde had felt almost like a flutter in his stomach for the past week. It first happened when he was doing one of his online test so he thought maybe it was just his nerves but then he started feeling them again and again. He grew concerned thinking perhaps something was wrong. He had gone to Yoongi crying only for him to call his mother to find out it was the baby moving. He then proceeded to cry some more because he could finally feel his baby moving around in his belly.

It was crazy to him. It made everything so much more real, not that it wasn't real before just that now it really really hit him different. There was a little person inside him, growing and in a couple of months he would actually meet it and raise it and for her or him to continue growing before his eyes.

"When will he be able to feel it?" Jimin pointed towards Yoongi.

Mrs. Min hummed. "I'd say in a couple of weeks when your baby is bigger and stronger." She moved the wand around until she finally found what she was looking for. "Okay so are you both sure you want to know the sex of the baby?"

The teens looked at each other. It had been the main topic of discussion for days leading up to this point. They had been so sure they wanted to know but then thinking more deeply into it they thought it could be a little fun and gave them one more thing to look forward to when the baby was born. It added to the excitement. They could still buy whatever outfits they wished in whatever color since they both didn't find that there was anything wrong with a boy wearing pink and a girl wearing blue.

But on the other hand they were both very impatient people. They would probably be antsy for the remaining five months. Geez, five months seemed so far away yet they knew if it went by anything like the past four months it would come quick and before they knew it they would have their baby.

"It's up to you," Yoongi said.

Jimin bit his lip. Finally giving a nod. He wanted to know.

For a while he's been having dreams about the baby. In many it was a girl. To say she was gorgeous was an understatement. She was a combination of her two parents but leaned closer to looking like Yoongi than Jimin. She had her father's catlike eyes and nose while she had Jimin's lips and chubby cheeks he had when he was younger. She had dark brown hair and had a gummy smile. When he dreamt of a boy he looked closer like Jimin's twin except with Yoongi's smile. He was also perfect in his eyes. He was chunky and in Jimin's dream he was the sweetest little thing. He'd be happy regardless of what it was as long as it was healthy.

And he was full of glee the moment the gender left the woman's lips. It sent them all into a fit of tears. Even the soon to grandmother grew emotional at the news. She gave them each a hug of congratulations before leaving the room to give them space and to retrieve the sonogram photos.

"I can't believe it. We're having a-" his own cry cut him off as Jimin embraces the father of his child. Yoongi slightly rocked them his own tears in his eyes. He kissed the boys head lacing his fingers in his hair and gently massaging his scalp. "I was right," Jimin softly giggled. "A little girl," he grinned widely. He was squinting from how hard he was smiling.

"Fuck," Yoongi smiled just as wide. He kneeled down in front of Jimin's belly cupping it between his hands. "Hey, princess. Daddy can't wait to meet you." He whispered.

Jimin's ebullient mood vanished the moment they pulled into the driveway. "Why are they here?" He questioned eyeing the very familiar cars.

Yoongi stared as well, brows pinched together. "Do you want to go somewhere else for a little while till they leave?" He asked displeased their happy day turned sour quickly.

The boy groaned. One hand running his fingers through his hair and the other holding onto the side of his belly. He could feel the flutters of his little girl's movements. "I can't. I have work I have to turn in tonight." He cursed under his breath. "Fuck!" He yelled punching the middle compartment before taking a deep breath and getting out of the car. Yoongi close behind.

Jimin thanked the heavens above that he had worn a black oversized hoodie that completely concealed his baby bump as he walked into the house to find his group of friends crammed onto the living room couches. "Jimin?" One of them questioned once spotting him. From his peripheral vision he could see Yoongi walking away towards the kitchen. He was slightly annoyed the boy left him but he knew it was for the best since they all thought the boy forced himself on him so it wouldn't make sense for them to be together. Either way the boy was still close by in case Jimin needed him.

"Hey," he said casually responded as if he hadn't gone MIA and ignored every one of their messages. He scanned their faces seeing looks of confusion, except for Jungkook who looked at him concerned. Namjoon wasn't in the room.

"Dude! Where have you been?!" One of the boy's bounced up going towards the male. He grabbed his hand pulling him into a side hug, patting his back. Jimin was careful his belly made absolutely no contact with the boy. Soon enough all his friends stood around him greeting him and questioning his whereabouts.

"My parents are fighting so I-Uh I've- my mom and I have been living with living with my aunt a few towns over." He lied.

"Oh yeah my dad told me about your parents. But I tried calling you and it said your phone was disconnected then you didn't answer my snaps or DMs." Another boy said. Jimin's hands twitched wanting to rub his belly but knew he couldn't.

"Yeah I changed my number and my bad I've been staying off social media." It wasn't really a lie. He had gotten all the notification but simply ignored them all.

"Guys, stop interrogating him," Jungkook spoke up. Jimin smiled at him in gratitude for the trying to help. He was beginning to feel suffocated around the teens.

"If you're staying with your aunt why are you here now?" His eye almost twitched by the sound of Johnny's voice. Of course he would continue to ask questions after being asked to stop.

He opened his mouth to respond but he couldn't quite seem to know what to say.

"He's visiting me. Duh," He turned jumping slightly seeing Namjoon standing right behind him. The boy placed his hands on his shoulders. "I'm supposed to tutor him with something so you guys should get going."

The boys all frowned. "He just got here and your already kicking us all out?" Johnny was the only one to speak up.

"Yup," Namjoon said without caring if it was rude or not. The group of friends didn't argue any further as they made their way out of the house. Jungkook lingering a little longer than the rest.

It wasn't till the rest were out that he turned to his friend with raised brows. Jimin smiles at him brightly. "Girl," he said.

"That's great! Congratulations." He hugged him tightly before pulling away. "Okay I'll leave now. Text me, yeah?" Jimin nodded biding him goodbye.

Once he was gone Namjoon locked the door turning to walk away towards his room. "Thank you!" Jimin called out. "I'm sorry I was a bother a-and you had to make them leave."

The taller boy froze. A visible internal battle on whether he should turn around an answer. "I-I thought you were going to be out longer," it took him a second after saying it to turn around and face the boy. "I won't invite them anymore." He glanced over at his brother, who was leaning against the kitchen doorframe, then back at the teen. "Congrats on it being a girl." He mumbled walking up the stairs.

The blonde watched the older's retreating back. It was only when he heard the teen's door shut that he turned to look at Yoongi with glossy eyes. "He talked to me."

"Told you you didn't lose your best friend. This is progress it's just a matter of time before you guys are good again."