14

"Did you do it?" Jungkook asked in a hushed voice looking around to make sure no one was listening to them.

Jimin shook his head. "No."

"Jimin!" the aforementioned boy flinches.

"I know!" he groans bowing his head. "I-I want to but I j-just can't!"

The taller sighed. "You have to tell him."

"I know it's just," he pauses taking a deep breath and a look around at all his classmates. All of them were focused on their conversations or the worksheet the substitute teacher had handed out.

"So much is going on. My mom thinks I got an abortion so I somehow have to tell her I didn't. I still haven't figured out what the fuck I'm going to do with this thing." He pauses taking a deep breath before continuing.

"A-and I know I have to tell him but I'm terrified, okay? He's angry with me and I have to explain all of this to him and hope he won't just walk away. I also have to tell my dad and you know how he is. It's all too much and-and I'm stressed and I'm starting to think I should have just gone through with the fucking abortion because if I did none of this would be fucking happening." The last few words came out strained from speaking in one breath.

Jungkook eyes widened. "Okay, okay take a deep breath." The boy did as instructed. "Look I know it's stressful but you have to tell him."

"It's easier said than done." He sighed "I will tell him I just need to find an opportunity," Jimin stood up but didn't get far when the taller grabbed on to his wrist.

"Where are you going? Did I get you mad?"

"I'm not mad," the blonde insisted trying to get his arm back but Jungkook wouldn't budge.

"Then where are you-"

"Jungkook, I need to go throw up so unless you want me to throw up on you let go." The boy quickly let go watching the boy rush to the sub before speed walking out of the room.

--

"Fuck," he groans putting his hands behind his head in the attempt to catch his breath.

So far pregnancy was putting more of a strain on him than he initially thought. He had done a little research on all the symptoms he could potentially experience. For whatever reason, he thought he would get lucky and not feel most of them. Hell at first they weren't as bad but as the first trimester progresses he comes to realize he's experiencing every single one of the symptoms.

The morning sickness, he wanted to curse whoever named it that they might well have named it all the time sickness, was terrible. He had to pee what felt like every ten minutes which sucked when he was in classes that didn't allow students to use the bathroom during class. He couldn't even be around some of his favorite foods anymore since the smell nauseated him. He has gotten more heartburn than he's ever had in his life. And as a student-athlete, he's never in his life been so exhausted. Any free time Jimin had he spent sleeping.

He'd say he was having a pretty hard time.

"Park!" the coach yelled at him. "What's wrong with you? Run!" Jimin shook his head too tired to catch up on the laps the rest of his team was doing. He could see Jungkook looking back at him every few seconds.

"I can't," he mumbled as he basically dragged his feet towards the unpleased man.

"What is wrong with you?" the man questioned crossing his arms. "You have been a major asset to this team but recently you have been slacking! So tell me Park what have I done to make you fail your team the way you have been."

Jimin sighed. "I'm sorry I've just been really tired lately an-"

"Go home," he cut the teen off. "You're useless to me like this. Go home rest and you better come back rested."

The blonde didn't argue as he nodded and quickly rushed to get his things. His head was bowed as he passed through the field hearing the loud voices of his teammates questioning where he was going. He ignored them all and rushed to his car.

Jimin was exhausted and felt like he could barely keep his eyes open. He just wanted his bed.

He pondered over if it was even safe to drive right now but decided there was no other option. With a yawn, he backed out of his parking space. The parking lot was mostly empty since most students left as soon as the bell rang after all it indicated the commencing on winter break.

Jimin wished he could be one of those students. In the past, the thought never crossed his mind during the soccer season. He loved the sport but now he felt like his body couldn't handle it. He knew he should quit since the sport was dangerous due to the little human that could easily be injured if the ball were to hit him in the stomach but he simply couldn't bring himself to after all it was probably the last time he would be joining the team. Next year, if he did end up keeping the baby, he wouldn't even have the time to think of his beloved sport.

He drummed his fingers against the steering wheel his eyes wandering to the sidewalk when he spotted a boy who seemed to have a permanent limp. The brunette was walking alone his home insight. Jimin puffed his cheeks out. He wanted to drive past the boy like he never saw him yet he knew he couldn't.

"Yoongi!" he rolled down the window. The boy visibly tensed but didn't even bother turning his head. "Yoongi please we have to talk!" Jimin drove beside him foot not even on the gas.

"Yoongi-"

"There is nothing for us to talk about so just leave me alone." The brunette snapped still not sparing a glance in his direction.

"There is a lot for us to talk about so just get in the car so that we can talk." He was ignored. "Please, this is serious!"

"Why should I? After what you did you don't even deserve me talking to you right now."

"Get in the fucking car and find out why you should."

Yoongi scoffed. "No." By now they were in front of his house. The brunette hesitated. He wanted to hear an explanation but he would be damned if he gave in to the boy quickly so he turned limping his way to his door.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled out rushing out of the car and towards the boy who was already opening his door. "We're having a baby!" He yells out in desperation when the boy had stepped into the house. He frantically looked around afraid that someone had overheard him but to his luck, no one was in sight.

Yoongi was staring at him, eyebrows furrowed. "What?"

"We need to talk," Jimin whispered.

The brunette sighed. "That's bullshit. You can't make up lies like this."

"I'm not! Let me come inside and we'll talk about it." Jimin urged afraid that someone would drive by and see them together.

Yoongi walked further into the house but left the door open silently agreeing to Jimin's request.