17

"I'll beat his ass." The boy said angrily.

"No you won't," Jimin mumbled. "He has a point."

"He shouldn't have kicked you out like that. You two needed to talk and he just shoved you away! You had your reasons!" Jungkook argued. He was red in the face ready to defend his friend. "Now he hasn't contacted you in more than a week."

"He also had his reasons." Jimin defended. After leaving Yoongi's he had opted to go to Jungkook's instead of his own house since he wasn't sure if his mother was home or not. His eyes were puffy and his face was blotchy from crying. He hated that Jungkook saw him like that but he has been doing his best to avoid his mom since the day she took him to the abortion clinic. The only time he actually was in her presence was when he has dinner with his father which he also tried to avoid at all cost but every once in a while it was impossible not to show up.

He knew he would eventually have to face them and tell them about the baby. But after what his mother wanted him to do he wanted to wait until abortion was no longer an option.

"He needs time to process and I will give him all the time he needs," he rubbed his eyes, "God knows I took my time processing this without him." Jungkook hummed.

"Whatever let's not talk about him no more. How are you feeling?"

Jimin shrugged. "Like shit. Physically I'm getting better, morning sickness is going away but I don't know I feel weird. Like I'm sharing my body now apparently and I'm so out of control of everything." He fiddled with his fingers. "I feel bad for wishing this wasn't happening and everything was like it was before. Pregnant people are supposed to be happy and want children but all I keep thinking is that I really fucked up. Does that make me a bad person?"

"I don't think it does. I think it just shows how scared you are. Look, a lot of shit is happening which is all out of your control but I think once you see the baby you'll forget thinking of it as a mistake. Who knows maybe you feel like this cause you haven't even seen it on an ultrasound." He shrugged. Jimin hummed not sure whether that was true or not. "Let's go out. Do something and get your mind off of it."

__

Weeks passed and before anyone noticed winter break was over and the student body was forced to return to school yet Jimin still hasn't heard from Yoongi. He was starting to think maybe he never would hear from him. From his social media's Jimin could tell Yoongi enjoyed the break and spent a suspicious amount of time with Hoseok. Perhaps that was the reason why he was being ignored. Maybe they started dating and the teen realized that his relationship was better than being stuck with a child and his ex fuck buddy. At least those were the thoughts that crossed Jimin's mind constantly.

He hated the thought of the two together. Not because he was jealous, of course not, he just feared that he'd end up having to do everything alone. He's officially 11 weeks almost 12. You couldn't tell he was pregnant yet it just looked like he had a large meal but he knew it would continue to grow until the pregnancy was undeniable. He still wasn't sure exactly what his plan was. What was he going to do, where he would live when his father undoubtedly kicks him out. He thought Yoongi and he could figure that out together but he had to start thinking of a plan in case he was truly on his own.

"Stop staring," Jungkook hissed after elbowing the boy's arm. Jimin pursed his lips looking away from the trio.

"He still hasn't called me," his voice oozed with bitterness.

"I thought you said you would give him as much time as he wanted."

"Yeah well I change my mind," he snapped glancing back over at the carefree students.

"Gross fags. Don't see why Jung hangs out with them," both boys jumped turning around to see Johnny staring at the boys with disgust.

Jimin could only glare at the tall male. He was like a parasite that you could never seem to get rid of no matter how hard you tried. His voice was irritating to Jimin especially recently. He could be completely calm but the moment he heard Johnny's voice he felt a headache begin to form. The only thing that could cure it was being far far away from him. Unfortunately for him they still had soccer practice during the break so he was stuck with the giant on most days. 

"Anyways, you guys ready for the game today?" The blonde had to stop himself from making a face at the boy.

"Yup," he said before he began to make his way down the hall towards his first period. When he got there he took a seat in the back and laid his head on the desk. He was more than ready to go home.

His cranky mood continued throughout the day. Everyone who tried to have a conversation with him would get snapped at. He only got crankier at lunch when he spotted Yoongi and Hoseok together again and then became even crankier when he realized he couldn't eat cheesecake that he was so badly craving because it was game day and he couldn't eat that much sugar without being sluggish on the field.

By the time the game start Jimin was a bit aggressive on the field. Well, that was till began to feel cramps on his lower abdomen. He payed them no mind but as the time progressed he felt the cramps worsen to the point where he was doubling over. "Park! What are you doing?" His coach shouted from the sideline but Jimin simple shook his head at the man. Something was wrong. He knew something was wrong.

His cranky mood turned into fear in a split second.

__________________________________

This chapter feels like a mess but 🤷🏽‍♀️. Hope you enjoy