Chapter 2

Luke looked himself over in the mirror adjusting his Nirvana shirt that's tucked into his high waist bell bottom jeans. He smiles fixing his hair up a little before grabbing his backpack and shooting Michael a text to be at the library soon.

"I'm leaving mom I should be home soon if not I'll call," Luke says leaving the house walking to the library. He smiles taking a seat at one of the tables at the back of the library. He pulls out his copy of Othello reading over the first act.

"How long have you been here blondie," Ashton asks seating his helmet down on the table and taking a seat.

"Not very long," Luke says seating the play down. He looks Ashton over admiring the boys fight body thanks to him wearing a tight black t-shirt and leather jacket. His black skinny jeans ripped at the knees are tucked into black combat boots.

"Are you done starting," Ashton asks crossing his arms over his chest, "Where here to do work not eye each other."

"I-I umm.. I'm soo sorry," Luke says blushing a bright red pulling out his notebook, "I umm I reread Othello last night and made a character list for the first acts."

"Good let me see them," Ashton says holding his hand out for the notebook, "You forgot to mention that Desdemona was disowned by her father. That a big part of her character."

"I..umm.. wow," Luke says looking at the other male in amazement, "I left that out just to see if you'd read the story. Do you know which Act it was in?"

"Act One," Ashton says looking up from the paper to Luke. Luke nods his head, "That's correct."

*few hours later*

"Do you wanna grab a bit to eat we're almost done. I think we deserve a break," Ashton says looking at the blonde.

"Yeah sure," Luke says smiling. He couldn't believe that Ashton actually sat and worked with him on this project. He was in complete awe at how smart the bronze hair lad is.

"Did you drive," Ashton asks standing up and putting on his leather jacket. Luke shakes his head watching Ashton, "No I walked."

Ashton nods handing him his helmet, "Here blondie you can wear this. We're taking my bike."

Luke takes it biting his lip nervously as he followed Ashton outside. Ashton stopped in front of his big black bike. Before getting on the bike he turns around putting the helmet on Luke, "Get on Blondie and hold on tight."

Luke does as told wrapping his arms around Ashton squeezing. Ashton starts his bike before taking off. Luke squeals squeezing Ashton tighter causing the older boy to chuckle. Ashton slows down some as the come to a McDonalds. He parks the bike getting off and helping Luke.

Luke grabs Ashton's hand taking deep breaths as he calmed down from that ride.

"Luke your gonna have to let my hand go so I can take the helmet off of you," Ashton says in a monotone voice. Luke is quick to let it go, "Sorry." He says softly as Ashton takes the helmet off.

"Its fine," Ashton says as he takes off the helmet off of Luke.

"Umm Ashton I don't have any money on me," Luke says blushing. Ashton nods looking at him, "It's fine I'll pay. What do you want?"

"Strawberry milkshake and French fries. No straw," Luke says softly.

"Okay go find us a table," Ashton says nodding. Luke nods going to sit at a booth in front of a window. He pulls his phone out seeing Michael had texted him.

Mikey boo😝: Hey Luke sorry I can't make it! I'm moving into my apartment today

Luke: It's fine Mike! That's great I can't wait to visit love you

He pulls out his metal straw laying it on a napkin texting his mom letting her know he eating lunch.

"Your one of those vico girls," Ashton asks sitting down across from Luke sitting their food down.

"No, I just like turtles," Luke says grabbing his milkshake and fries, "Thank you for buying this for me. I'll pay you back."

"No worries," Ashton says waving his hand in dismissal. Luke nods taking a sip of his shake before asking, "What does you snake tattoo mean?"

Ashton looks at Luke with dark eyes shaking his head, "None of your fucking business. Just eat your food so that I can take you home. I have shit to do."

Luke frowns eating his French fries mumbling a sorry before looking out the window. When he finishes throws his trash away and putting his stuff away, "I'm ready to leave." He says quietly.

"Okay lets go then," Ashton says standing up and walking past Luke and to his bike