Chapter 3

A/N: ITS MY BIRTHDAY 🍰 🎁 🎂 I'm now 17

Ashton walked into the house to find his dad glaring at him, "Where the hell have you been Ashton? I tried calling your cell!"

"Was at the library working on my project with this kid in my class," Ashton says glaring, "I was doing what you wanted. Try and act normal and find out what kids are joining the Fallen Angels so don't you yell at me."

"We'll maybe I wouldn't be if you had been here or answered your damn cell," Damien says angrily, "The Fallen Angels did a drive buy shooting while our men where selling."

"Did anyone get hit," Ashton asks clenching his fist in anger at what he was just told.

"Yeah Calum did. Just graze but it still probably hurts like hell though. You should go up to his room he wants to see you," Damien says dismissing Ashton. Ashton's quick to run upstairs to Calum's room.

"How are you feeling," Ashton asks sitting on Calum's bed kicking his shoes off.

"I'm fine it's just a scratch," Calum says grabbing his cigarettes lighting one, "Where the hell have you been though?"

"Just doing some stupid project with blonde boy from my English class," Ashton says taking a drag from the cigarette.

"The pretty one who dresses like a girl," Calum asks rolling his eyes and getting another from the pack and lighting it.

"Yeah that's the one," Ashton says watching the smoke leave Calum's lips.

"He's such a pretty boy wonder if he's down to go down," Calum says winking. Ashton scoffs rolling his eyes at his best friend.

"He seems to innocent for shit like that," Ashton says putting his taking a big drag.

"Just how you like them," Calum says watching his friends face, "You like when you get them on their knees begging you to touch them while they look up at you with big innocent eyes. You like watching them squirm and whine at the slightest of touches cause they've never been touched like that before."

"Shut up Cal," Ashton says shoving his friend. Calum laughs shoving Ashton back saying, "You know it's true!"

Ashton shakes his head standing up, "I'll see you later mate."

"Bye Ash," Calum says laying back down as Ashton left the room.

**

Luke: Hey Mike come pick me up and I'll help you with the moving! 💜

Mikey boo😝: I'll be there in 10

Luke sighs changing into a pair of black leggings with pink strips up the sides and one of Michael's band tee's. He slips on his pink convers before walking downstairs and out on the porch to wait for Michael.

"Luke you know damn well I would have came inside to get you," Michael says as he out of the car. Luke smiles nodding skipping off the porch, "I know Mike I just love fresh air."

Michael chuckles opening Luke's door for him. Luke smiles getting in, "Thanks Mike!"

"Your welcome Lu," Michael says as he gets in his won seat starting the car, "I gotta surprise for you."

"Whatttt is it," Luke asks excitedly. Michal chuckles shaking his head you gotta await till we get to my place." Luke pouts nodding his head turning on some music to bypass the time.

"Here we are," Michael says pulling to a nice looking apartment building. Luke jumps out running to the door with the number 69.

"How'd you know that's my apartment," Micheal asks hands in his leather jacket.

"Cause I know you Michael," Luke giggles rolling his eyes. Michael laughs shaking his head unlocking the door letting Luke. Luke eyes scan the cozy look living room but gasping when he saw the six foot brown haired girl sitting on Michael's couch etating Pizza.

"Maddiiii," Luke yells cause the girl to drop her pizza and looking at Luke with wide eyes.

"Damn you Lucas for making me drop my pizza," she says picking it up and laying it on the coffee table.

"Shut up bitch. I've missed you. When did you get back," he asks Michaels sister.

"A few days ago," she says shrugging her shoulders, "Mike wanted to keep it a surprise or I would have visited the moment I got back from art school."

Luke shakes his head slapping Michael before running to her and hugging her, "I've missed your gay ass."

"And I missed your twinky ass," Maddi says winking. Luke laughs sitting down on the couch where Maddi had been.

"Wow Luke I buy you expensive lingerie and you leave me for my sister," Michael says sarcastically causing Luke to blush a bright red and Maddi to laugh loudly.

"So you two finally became official. Bout damn time to Mike might shut up about how much he wishes you were together," Maddi says laughing only to stop when she notices the awkward silence.

"What? What's wrong? Was it something I said," Maddi asks looking between the two.

"We're not together we're just friends. Best friends," Luke says biting his lip.

Michael nods, "Yeah just best friends."

"Oh shit sorry. I didn't mean to make things uncomfortable I was just joking," Maddi says laughing awkwardly.

"Its fine Mads lets just watch a movie," Michael says sitting down next to his sister picking up the remote.

"Yeah lets watch Mean Girls," Luke says to which Maddi agrees.

"Okay Mean Girls it is," Michael says turning it on.