Chapter 7

*2 weeks later*

Luke sat in his room at his desk humming along softly to the Nickelback playing that was playing from his pink speakers. He slowly read the story they're reading for Mrs. David but his mind keep drifting to elsewhere. Off to a place that was too long, a place where some of his innocents was taken. A place where had seen the pretty hazel that he was starting to miss from not seeing them.

"Luke," he hears his brother Jack say as he knocks on the door startling him from his thoughts, "Can I come in? We need to talk."

Luke furrows his eyebrows turning his rollie chair around to face the door, "Come on in!"

Jack comes in a frown on his lips. He shuts the door behind him walking over to Luke's bed taking a seat. He looks up at sighing, "Is it true that you gave Ashton Irwin a blow job after school in an empty classroom?"

Luke heart stops as he looks at his brother eyes widening, "W-where did you hear that?"

"He was talking to his Asian friend saying 'Yeah got that pretty little blonde twink Luke down on his knees for me after school a two weeks ago. For a virgin sure knew how to use that mouth.'"

"Is that true Luke," Jack asks his brother worried that he's been taken advantage of. Luke looks at his brother tears in his eyes as he nods, "I swear I thought it was different. I didn't know he was gonna go around and tell everyone."

Jack sighs wrapping his arms around Luke, "It's okay Lu just don't go near him or talk to him."

Luke nods hugging his brother before pulling away and mumbling something about finishing homework then going to bed causing Jack to leave.

**

"You and Michael should come to the movies with me and Mads," Ari says leaning against the locker next to Luke's as he puts his books in it.

"Is it gonna be just the four of us going," Luke asks closing his locker walking with her to math.

"Yeah Mads didn't want Calum and Ashton to come," Ari says shrugging, "But I got to go. Bye Lu."

Luke says a quick bye walking into the math class and taking a seat at the back of the room. He pulls out his notebook starting to work on the problems working them out. He sighs softly as he felt someone seat next to him. He looks over at the person frowning when seeing it was Calum.

"So blondie," Calum says wrapping his around Luke leaning into whisper in Luke's ear, "Will you suck me off after school?"

Luke looks at Calum wided eyed and a gasp leaving his lips, "W-why the fuck would you ask me that?"

"Because you gave Ashton one," Calum shrugging his shoulders, "If you gonna do that might as well share."

Luke glared at him pulling his hand back slapping him, "I'm not a whore you asshole!"

Calum gasps glaring at the boy pushing out of his seat, "No one hits me you little bitch!"

Luke groans as his head smacks the desk next to him. He takes his hand up to rub his head as the teacher came over to the two grabbing Calum and telling him to go to the office. He helps Luke up patting his back, "Go to the nurse and the office."

Luke nods leaving the room going to the nurse's office getting a ice pack then the offices waiting for the principal to call them back. Calum crosses his arms glaring at Luke he pulls his phone out and starts texting someone.

"Luke Calum come on in," Dr. Ward stay moshing for the two to walk in. Calum stand first walking in and Luke follows after taking a seat, "Now tell me what happened."

"Luke slapped me so I pushed him," Calum says shrugging.

"I slapped him because he asked me to give him a blow job after school like I'm some slut," Luke says glaring at him.

"Well you gave Ashton one it made me think you are one," Calum says glaring back at Luke.

"Your both suspended for two days and then dentition for three days," Dr. Ward looking between the two. They both nod standing up as he says, "Go to your last period class."

Luke sighs leaving the office and just straight out the door texting Michael to come pick him up. He sighs walking over to one of the benches taking a seat as he waits for Michael to come. As he sits there waiting for Michael he feels someone sit down next to him.

"Why are you skipping," Ashton asks looking over at the blonde. Luke looks over at him rolling his eyes at him, "Why are you ignoring me?"

"Cause you and your friend are asshole that's why," Luke says rolling his eyes crossing his arms as Michael pulls up. He's quick to stand walking over to Michael's car just as Michael jumped out. He walks around the car and over to Ashton punching him, "Stay the fuck away from him."

Ashton grabs his jaw were Michael hit him watching as Michael and Luke speed away.