Chapter 12

Decided to _Agent11K

"Ash, what are you doing," Luke asks looking up from his history book to look at Ashton who was standing at Luke's window looking outside like something was out there to kill them.

"Nothing," Ashton mumbles as he turns to look at Luke. Luke frowns shaking his head, "It's not nothing if you've done nothing but look out the window the past few days.

Ashton sighs walking over to Luke's bed sitting down, "I'm just studying your neighborhood." 

Luke gives him a questioning looks before standing up and walking over to his bed straddling Ashton's lap, "Would you rather study me instead of my neighborhood?"

Ashton's hand quickly finds a home on Luke's waist smirking wide, "Defiantly."

He pulls Luke down into a kiss moving his hands to Luke's ass giving it a squeeze. Luke lets out a soft quiet moan, moving his hips down on Ashton's thigh. Ashton groans biting down on Luke's lip loving the small gasp that leaves the smaller boys lips. Luke's hands find their way under Ashton's shirt running his fingers down Ashton's back getting a low moan from the older boy.

"Fuck Luke take your clothes off and let me study every single inch of your body," Ashton whispers in Luke's ear before moving his lips to his neck and biting down softly. Luke whine his eyes closing as he fist Ashton's shirt.

Ashton pulls away from Luke's neck admiring the small hickey that was being to form, "Come on baby stand up."

Luke stands up pulling his shirt up and throwing it down. He hands nervously unbutton his skirt he's wearing before, slowly taking it of leaving him in his soft pastel pink panties.

"Lay down baby boy," Ashton says his eyes going dark with lust. Luke nods laying down on his back looking up at Ashton biting his lip. The older boy leans over him looking in his breath taking crystal blue eyes as bright as the sky, "Call me Daddy, Princess."

"O-okay Daddy," Luke says nodding his head taking his bottom lip between his teeth as he takes a shaky breath.

"Look at this beautiful body you have baby," Ashton says leaning down and pressing a trail of soft wet kisses to Luke's throat. His lips find their way to Luke's shoulder smiling before whispering, "Such beautiful pale skin."

Luke closes his eyes as he starts to breath heavy. Ashton moves his face away from to Luke's skin in favor of putting his hands on him instead. His hands run over Luke's chest before rubbing his side, "So soft and pretty."

His mouth finds its way back to Luke's skin pressing soft butterfly kisses to his chest. His finger finding their way to Luke's nipples leaving behind angry red marks that'd soon fad back to the milky white color of Luke's skin. His fingers take Luke's nipples between them rubbing them soft and slowly before harshly pinching them.

Luke's mouth opens in moans and needy whines leaving his lips as Ashton's lips move down his chest and stomach to the top of his panties, "Daddy."

"Shush Princess I'm trying to study your beautiful body," Ashton says before racking his nails down Luke's chest erupting a moan from Luke's soft pink lips. His fingers find a home in the waistband of Luke's panties, "Can I take them off baby?"

"Y-yes," Luke says nodding his head. Ashton smiles starting to slowly pull the panties down Luke's long, soft, shaved legs. Ashton eyes the boy up and down biting his lip as he admires the naked half hard boy in front of him. Luke lets out a needy whine and starts squirming under the tan boys gaze.

"What is it baby? What do you want," Ashton ask smirking.

"You touching me, Daddy." Luke says looking at Ashton with dark blue eyes and wide blown pupils, "Please?"

"Of course, Love," Ashton says leaning down pressing his lips to Luke's again. His hands slowly running up Luke's thigh in a teasing manor. He slowly trailed them up to his stomach one hand finding its ways to Luke's nipple squeezing it between his fingers. His other hand finding its way to Luke's c*ck that was already an angry red color and had precum running down it. He slowly started to pump Luke in a teasing manor.

He flicked his thumb across the s*it of the smaller ones d*ck. Luke let out high pitched whines and moans causing the older boy to move his hand from Luke's nipple to his mouth covering it. Ashton starts pumping him faster causing Luke's to shake in pleasure.

"Need to cum baby," Ashton asks teasingly watching the boy nod, "Then do it baby cum in Daddy's hand."

Luke does as he was told his moan being muffled by Ashton's hand. Ashton smirks down at the boy before say, "That was the best studying I've ever done."

Luke giggled tiredly smiling at the older boy, "I need a bath."

Ashton nods standing up and walking into Luke's bathroom running him a bath. He grabs Luke's hand stuff putting in a bath bomb, some bath salt, and bubbles. After the bath feels up he walks back into Luke's room picking up the boy and putting him in the bath washing him softly.

"I'm gonna get your clothes bring them to you and then I have to go my dad wants me," Ashton says kissing the top of Luke's head. He leaves the bathroom grabbing Luke's clothes and bringing them to him.

"Bye Ashy," Luke says smiling.

"Bye Lu," Ashton says pressing a kiss to Luke's lips before leaving. He walks to his car after jumping out of Luke's bedroom window. He frowns as gets closer seeing a envelop tapped to his driver's seat window.

He grabs it opening it frowning even more at what's inside. Pictures of him and Luke from their night in the park. He bits his lip angrily finding a few of Luke by himself walking home from school, sitting in his front yard, and a picture of him in his bed room.

You know Irwin you always did have a thing for blondes. I wander if you'll do him like you did your last one. He sure is pretty I'd hate for anything bad to happen to him.

                                                                  ~Falling Angel