Chapter 6

Dedicated to flawless_violence for inspiring me to write this book

A/N: Maddi made a playlist for this book
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1Ii5mPhBnPbHPF7oKxyeth

Luke wakes with a small head ache and in an unfamiliar room. He sits up shivering when cool air hits his exposed skin that was hidden under the blankets. His eyes scan the room as the event of last night fill his mind causing him to blushes a bright red.

He can't believe that he did that he wasn't even that drunk. He sighs rubbing his face. He looks to his side hearing a door open and out steps Ashton in low sweat pants and no shirt his hair wet some drops fall from it to his chest and rolling down.

"You're wake finally," Ashton looking at the blonde in his bed, "Ari has clothes for you to borrow go get ready we're leaving in 30."

Luke nods standing up grapping the blanket around his body. Ashton shakes his head looking over at the boy biting his lip, "No need to hide it now that I've seen it."

Luke blushes rolling his eyes mumbling a shut up before leaving the room. He sighs when he see a pink and black door knowing its Ari's and walks to it walking then gasping closing his eyes and walking back out.

"Can you to stop sucking each other's faces so I can get some clothes," Luke yells hearing laughter before the door was opened.

"Yeah come on in Luke," Ari says moving out of the door way letting the blonde in. Luke walks I laughing at a blushing Maddi shaking his head, "Take anything you wanna wear from the closet." Ari says shutting the door smiling.

Luke nods moving to her closest walking in gasping at the room that was the size of a bed room. He walks down one side stopping at a outfit with a black top that says new York, light blue ripped jeans, and black heels. He smiles grabbing it and walking back out asking, "Where's your bathroom I need to shower."

"The door next to mine," Ari says smiling.

**

Luke took a seat at his desk in Mrs. David's class thankful that it's the last period of the day not knowing if he could last any longer than this 45 minutes left. He quickly started his bell writing a summery on the project they did.

"Luke can I talk to you for a minute," Mrs. David asks standing behind him. Luke nods standing up and walking outside the room.

"Did Ashton actually help on this work? It was amazingly done and I know you're a smart student Luke and I just wanna make sure you both get the credit you deserve."

"Surprisingly he did and he did a lot of the work Miss," Luke says smiling kindly at the older woman.  She nods her head telling him to go back in. He does as told finishing his bell ringer as she comes in finishing roll.

"Okay guys today we're...." Mrs. David starts but he drowns her his mind drifting to last night. He bits his lip as he remember the way Ashton kissed his neck. A shiver runs through him as he feels someone take a seat next to him.

He looks over to see Ashton looking at the white bored with an emotionless expression. His eyes drift over to Luke something unreadable flashes in his eyes. Luke bits his lips as Ashton's eyes from the night before flashes in his eyes.

"Luke," Mrs. David's says standing behind Ashton. His eyes snap up to his teacher clearing his throat, "Yes Mrs. David?"

"I asked if you could tell me what Desdemona's father did to her," she says looking between the two boys.

"He ummm disowned her," Luke says looking at the table. She nods going back to her lesson. Luke keep his head down the rest of class feeling Ashton's eye on him.

The bell rings dismissing the students to leave. Luke stands packing his bag and leaving the class room. A few seconds later someone grabs his arm pulling him into an empty classroom. He turns around hands on his hip going to tell whoever off.

His heart stops as he comes face to face with Ashton, "W-what do you want?"

Ashton doesn't say anything Luke just pulling him close to him pressing his lips against his. Luke automatically closes his eyes melting into the kiss his hands finding home in Ashton hair. Ashton's hands find their way to Luke hips.

Ashton's tongue slowly drags across Luke bottom lip asking for entices. Luke opens his mouth letting Ashton's find a place in his mouth. Luke hummed at mint and slight cigarette tastes of Ashton's mouth. Ashton's tongue slowly leaves Luke's mouth. He takes Luke's bottom lip into his biting down softly.

Luke gasps looking at Ashton with wide eyes as he pulls away. Ashton shakes his head not saying anything instead kissing down Luke's neck stopping at the bottom taking the skin between his teeth and biting down suck.

"A-ashton," Luke says pulling at the boy's hair. Ashton just bits down harder causing a whine to leave Luke's mouth. Ashton pulls away smiling at the dark red spot that would soon turn a bruise.

Luke looks at Ashton completely confused, "W-why? Why did you.." Luke starts to say but his cut off by pressing a finger to Luke's lips.

"Do me a favor baby," Ashton says biting his lip as he looks into Luke's big blue eyes.

"What," Luke asks looking back into Ashton's dark hazel eyes.

"Get on your knees," Ashton says moving his hands to Luke's shoulders pushing down on them. Luke slowly falls to his knees looking up at Ashton not exactly knowing what's happening. Ashton's hand moves from Luke's shoulders to his own pants slowly unzipping them. He pushes them down just below his as but not pulling down his boxers. He looks Luke dead in the eye saying, "Will you give me a blow job."

Luke's eyes widen his breath being caught in his throat, "W-what? Y-your not even my boyfriend?!?"

Ashton sighs looking down at Luke, "We don't have to be together to do this."

Luke shakes his head a blush on his cheeks, "I've never done stuff like this before other than last night. I've never even touched myself." His fall to the floor in shame as a permant blush build on his cheeks. Ashton groans biting his lip causing the younger boy eyes to snap up to him.

"Do you know how fucking hot that is," Ashton asks looking down at Luke who only shakes his head, "Really fucking hot princess. And don't worry I'll guide you through ever part."

Luke bits his lip feeling a strong desire to do this but scared he'd something wrong,.

"You don't have to Luke but fuck I really want those lips around me now," Ashton says looking at Luke's lip that was caught between his teeth. Luke takes a deep breath looking up at Ashton nodding his head saying, "Yeah okay I'll do it."

Ashton smirks pulling his boxers down reaching out and grabbing Luke's hair pulling him closer, "Open your mouth and do what you think you're supposed to and what you can't fit in your mouth use your hand."

Luke nods taking Ashton's c.ock in his hand and slowly moving his hand up and down. He leans forward taking the head of the cock in his mouth and sucking softly. Ashton groans fighting his hand in Luke's hair trying not to jerk his hips forwards.

Luke takes a deep breath taking half of Ashton in his mouth sucking. Ashton groans tugging Luke hair softly causing the blonde to moan taking more of Ashton in his mouth until he was all the way in. Luke swallowed around him before pulling back up and just sucking half.

"Fuck," Ashton moans closing his eyes. Luke looks up at him as he goes back down Ashton bits his lip to hold in his moan, "I'm gonna cum Luke." He says releasing into Luke mouth groaning as Luke swallowed all of it.

"Was I okay," Luke asks looking up at Ashton blushing.

"Perfect."