Chapter 11

Dedicated to

HemwinFan23 for being my biggest fan

specers and lashton_wonders for vote and commenting on my books

Luke sat on his bed his eyes watching every move Ashton made. He was still trying to wrap his head around the information he'd learned. He couldn't believe the handsome boy standing in front of his window had killed people or that his best friend was going to end up killing people.

He wouldn't lie and say that he doesn't believe Ashton's in a gang cause you kind got the feeling he was and his friend Calum too. But he wouldn't say that he thought that Ashton had killed people.

Ashton takes a deep breath moving from the window shaking his head, "You know what I'm just going to leave. Bye Luke."

"No Ashton don't go," Luke says jumping up from his bed grabbing Ashton's wrist causing the older boy to quickly pull it away.

"Why Luke? Tell me why I should stay if you're just going to lay there and look at me not saying a thing," Ashton says his face cold and emotionless.

"Because I don't want you to go Ashton. I want you to stay and talk to me," Luke says softly his eyes looking into Ashton hard one, "Please stay."

Ashton sighs nodding, "On one condition."

"What is it," Luke asks biting his lip. Ashton's drift down to Luke's lips before back to the bright blue eyes, "You let me kiss you."

A small smile finds its way to Luke's lips as he leans up pressing his lips to Ashton's mumbling, "As many as you want."

Ashton's hands move to Luke's waist pulling him as close as possible. He slowly walked them over to Luke's bed before laying him down and hovering over him. Ashton pecks Luke's lips before trailing his lips down Luke's neck. Taking his time to take in the sweet taste of Luke's skin before moving back up to Luke's lips.

Luke kissed back reaching his hands up and tangling his fingers in Ashton's hair. Their lips moving soft and slow. Ashton ran his tongue across Luke's bottom lip. Luke slowly opens his lips letting Ashton tongue into his mouth. Ashton groaned loving the taste of Luke. Luke blushed to pull Ashton's hair softly because of the noise that he'd let.

Ashton groans again taking his hand laying it on Luke's waist as their tongues explore each other's mouth. Luke pulled Ashton down closer to him before he pulled away pressing their foreheads together taking deep breaths. Ashton's eyes scan Luke's red face before he pulls the smaller boy as close to him as possible and brings the younger boys to face up to his kissing him soft and slow. Luke kissed back opening his mouth moan when Ashton's tongue found its way into his mouth licking around getting familiar with the taste of the younger boy. Luke whines grinding his hip against Ashton in need of the sweet friction.

Ashton pushes his hips back down against Luke's already starting to chub up in his tight skinny jeans. Luke whines softly into the kiss before tugging Ashton's hair erupting a moan from the older boy.

Ashton pulls away from Luke's now bright red kissed lips, "That was fun."

Luke giggles shaking his head pushing Ashton slightly, "Lay down you fool."

Ashton does as told getting comfortable in the bed next to Luke. He pulls his jeans off throwing them on the floor before getting under the blankets pulling Luke against him. Luke snuggles close to him before squealing slightly.

"Your hard," he whispers yells. Ashton chuckles slightly, "Yeah that's what happens when I make out with cute boys. Give it a minute and it'll go away."

"Good night Ashton," he says softly before closing his eye.

***

Ashton slowly moved himself from Luke's arms grabbing his pants pulling them on before checking his phone seeing a text from his dad saying to get home now. He writes Luke a quick note before jumping out of Luke's window walking down the street to his car.

"Ashton is that you," his dad asks as he walks into the house.

"Yeah what do you want," he asks walking in the living room. His dad sighs handing him a package, "This came for you."

Ashton frowns looking at everyone before slowly opening the box, "Why the hell did someone send me fucking panties."

"There's a note," Matt one of the gang members say handing the note to Ashton.

Been a while hasn't viper. I hope you liked the gift I found in the blonde's bedroom. He seems to be an excellent kisser cause every time I see you two you have your tongue down his throat.

                                                                                                                 -Fallen Angel

A/N: I hope you've enjoyed this update