Chapter 15

"What happened last night," Luke asks sitting up and laying his head on Ashton's chest who was sitting against the headboard.

"I got into a fight with someone while doing business with Calum," Ashton answer as Luke stands up walking over to his dresser for a change of clothes. Ashton sighs laying back down getting on his phone.

"Where the hell are they," Luke pouts going through his drawers again.

"What are you looking for," Ashton asks looking up from his phone to look at Luke.

"My favorite pair of pastel purple panties," Luke says shutting his drawers.

"They wouldn't happen to have lace flowers on them," Ashton asks getting up out of the bed.

"That's exactly the pair," Luke says looking in his laundry. Ashton gets under the bed pulling out the box of panties that was sent to him. He grabs the ones Luke's looking for, "Here they are."

Luke grabs them smiling, "Where did you find them?"

"Under the bed," Ashton says with a blank expression. Luke furrows his eyebrows nodding before grabbing the rest of his clothes walking to the shower, "I'm gonna take a shower you can join me if you want."

"I would but I have to home but I'll be back later," Ashton says sighing.  He walks over pulling Luke into a soft kiss, "I'll be back later though."

Luke nods pecking Ashton's lips one last time before watching the older boy leave. Taking a deep breath Luke turns on the shower. He walks over to the sink brushing his teeth while waiting for the shower to get warm.

After spitting out the mouth wash he gets undressed getting in. He soft breath leaves Luke's lips as the warm water runs down his body. He brings his hands up to his hair running them through it. He closes his eyes tilting his head back letting it run over his face as his mind drifts to a certain honey blonde. 

A soft smile makes its way to his lips as he starts to wash his hair with his vanilla coconut shampoo. Doing then washing his body with same scented body wash. After rising off he turns the shower off stepping out and drying off. He slowly gets dressed looking himself over in the mirror deciding he was done.

He opens his bathroom door gasping at what he finds a guy in all black going through his drawers. He slowly walks out of the bathroom quietly shutting his bathroom door. Taking a deep breath, he picks up his phone slowly walking back in the bathroom locking the door dialing Ashton's number.

"It Ashton if you need something leave a message I might call you back," Ashton's voice mail rings through the phone.

"Ashton I need you there's someone in my room I don't know. I'm scared," Luke whispers before hanging up the phone.

**

Ashton sits in a dark room Calum by his side. His hazel eyes scanning over all the people in the club from other gangs to the girls dancing. They were there for a reason and that reason has yet to show up. He owed them some money from the latest drug dealing but that was the main focus they were also there to hear the rumors about the up and raising Fallen Angels.

"Hey pretty boy wanna dance," a young woman says walking over to Ashton a flirty smile on her soft pink lips. Ashton knew the girl, of course, he did he was a regular he was one of the best customers. He knew every inch of her body like the back of his hand. She was wearing her sinfully black lace corset that contrasted with her pale smooth skin. Her bright blue eyes covered in dark makeup to match. Naturally light blonde hair down in soft curls around her face.

Ashton's eyes scan over her body wondering if he should say yes but when his eyes meet hers his mind drift backs to a certain blonde that back in his bedroom waiting for Ashton to come, "No Bella not today."

Calum's eyes scan the girl before she walks away, "Bro you really have a thing for pretty blondes with blue eyes. Know I see what you see in that twink."

"He's not the same as them Calum," Ashton says rolling his eyes. Calum scoffs but keeps his mouth shut his eyes scanning the crowd one again his eye finding the druggie that owes them money, "He's here."

Ashton looks to were Calum's pointing standing up, "Let's go get out money."

After, getting their money back Calum walks back into the club deciding to have some "fun" while Ashton checked his phone. He bits his lip putting the phone to his ear expecting to hear a cute voice mail from the blonde.

"Ashton I need you there's someone in my room I don't know. I'm scared,"