Chapter 20

Decided to every single one of you who actually read this book. That you so much I'd love for you guys to tell me what you think and thing you want to happen.

Picture above is what Ari looks like in this chapter also don't hate me for this chapter.

Lover you all 💚💚💚💚

***********************

Luke bits his lip looking himself over in the mirror he nervously played with the ends of the soft pink lace the covered his body

Luke bits his lip looking himself over in the mirror he nervously played with the ends of the soft pink lace the covered his body. He blushes reaching down for the thigh highs and pulling them up his leg.

"Luke," he hears his mother say as she knocked on his bathroom door, "Your dad just left for the night shift, Jack went to his friend's house for football, and I'm leaving for my girls trip."

Luke picks up his rob wrapping it around himself before stepping out of his bathroom, "Bye Mumma."

"Bye Lu be good," she says kissing his cheek before leaving his room. Luke walks over to his phone picking it up opening up imessage.

Luke: Ash, come over I'm home alone.

Daddy ;): Be there in a few

Luke bits his lip nervously laying his phone down. He couldn't believe he was actually wearing the lingerie that he got for his birthday from Michael. He walks to his bathroom looking the mirror again debating if he should change or not as he hears Ashton call out for him.

"Luke where are you," Ashton's voice comes from the bedroom.

"In the bathroom, I'll be out in a second," Luke says taking a deep breath. He slowly opens the door stepping out eye looking down at his feet. Ashton looks up from where he was scrolling through Instagram on his phone. His eyes widen at the sight before him he pulls his bottom lip between his teeth as he takes in all of the blondes. He stands up walking over to him his hands resting on Luke's waist.

"You look so fucking perfect," he says moving one hand up to place it under Luke's chin making the shy blue eyes meet his. A rosy blush was on Luke's pale cheeks as he smiles at Ashton, "Do you like?"

"Is that even a question Luke," Ashton asks leaning down pressing his lips to Luke in a soft kiss. Luke smiles into it before pulling away saying, "I have a surprise."

"Is this outfit not a surprise," Ashton asks rubbing circles into Luke's waist. Luke smiles shaking his head before turning around showing Ashton the tattoo he got, "What do you think?"

"Why would you do this," Ashton asks his fingers tracing the snake that looked like his wrapped around the rose.

"Do you not like it," Luke asks in a soft shy voice.

"I mean it's beautiful Lu but, why would you get a gang tattoo," Ashton asks his eyes to examine the snake even more.

"Because the snake is you and I'm the flower. You protect me like the snake protects the rose," Luke says turning around to look at Ashton. Ashton shakes his head pressing his lips to Luke's again pulling the blonde close to him before mumbling, "Who gave you the tattoo?"

"Maddi," Luke says his lips moving to the older boy's neck. Ashton moves his hands Luke's waist, "She did do a great job."

"So do you like it," Luke asks smiling against Ashton's neck. Ashton nods leaning down to kiss Luke. Luke smiles into the kiss his hand finding a place in Ashton's hair tugging. Ashton groans against Luke's lips slowly walking forward laying the blonde down on the bed.

"You're so beautiful," Ashton says hovering over Luke he leaned down to press lips against Luke's neck while slowly pulling down the top of the lingerie. Luke lets out a needy whine as Ashton starts to bit down on his neck. Ashton chuckles moving his hips down to meet the blondes.

Luke bits his lip sitting up and pushing Ashton down on the bed he stands up. Ashton watches him with dark curious hazel eyes. Luke slowly pulls down the lingerie a deep red blush on his cheeks. Ashton prompts himself up on his arms biting his lip as he watched Luke undress. Luke leans down going to take off his stockings.

"No baby leave those on," Ashton says reaching his hand down pulling his pants and boxer. Luke gets back on the bed crawling up Ashton's lap pressing kisses to Ashton's neck. He moves his lips to Ashton's ears, "I'm gonna ride you."

Ashton lets out a low moan at the thought his hands finding a way to Luke's hips squeezing, "Fuck."

Luke kisses Ashton moving his hips to hover over Ashton. He goes to sink down when he hears a knock on his bedroom door, "Luke?"

Luke's eyes widen turning to his door he quickly scrambles to his feet grabbing a pair of underwear and his rob putting them on his runs to his door.

"Ben," Luke says wrapping his arms around his older brother. Ben chuckles hugging him back he looks into the younger boys' rooms seeing Ashton on Luke's bed.

"Who's the boy you have over while mom and dads out," Ben asks stepping back from his brother.

"This my boyfriend Ashton," Luke says stepping inside his room to let Ben in, "Ash this is my brother Ben."

Ben looks Ashton over cocking his head to the side. He takes in the tattoos and scars all over Ashton's body before looking back to his brother who looked so happy and in love looking at Ashton, "Hi Ashton."

**

"Happy birthday baby," Ariana says walking into Maddi's apartment pressing a kiss to her cheek. Maddi smiles hugging her before walking over to the couch saying, "Thank you, Ari."

"Here's your gift," Ariana says handing Maddi a nicely wrapped present. Maddi takes it smiling before kissing Ari.

"I'm gonna get us something to eat," Maddi says standing up walking to the kitchen. Ari lays back on the couch scrolling through her phone waiting. She looks over to the coffee table as Maddi's phone starts to buzz like crazy. She furrows her eyebrows before picking it up.

Riana: Happy Birthday sexy ;) Here's a little gift to get you through the night.

Riana: sent an image

Ari bits her lip before unlocking her phone and goes to Maddi's messages. Her eyes scan over the picture of Maddi's boss completely nude. She turns the phone off tears feeling her eyes at the thought of Maddi cheating.

"I made chicken alfredo your favorite," Maddi says walking back in the living room with food in her hands. She sits the plates down on the table looking her girlfriend over, "Babe you okay."

"This is the first time in a few weeks that I've seen you since you got that job. Sometimes I'd come and visit you. Every time I came I saw how flirty and nice you and your boss were with each other," she says standing up tears falling down her face, "But I trusted you and made myself believe you weren't like that. That you wouldn't cheat that you actually cared."

"But I was wrong you've been so stuck up her ass that you've barely talked to me. You tell me you love me and want to me be with me but how can I believe that when I see the way you are with her. I can tell you want her," Ariana says picking up one of the plates of food throwing it at Maddi.

"What the hell are you talking about Ari," Maddi asks dogging the plate hearing it shatter behind her.

"You and your fucking boss Riana," Ari yells, "I know your cheating I seen it with my own eyes!"

"I'm not cheating on you Ari," Maddi says trying to walk closer to the girl.

"No don't come near me I can't... I can't be here right now I need to go," she says running out the door.