Chapter 18

updating a day early cause I want y'all to read this ❤️❤️

Dedicated to shiplarrybitch because they've read all of my books. ❤️

*few days later*

Luke looks through his closet sighing as he looked for a cute outfit. He finds one of Ashton band tees smiling grabbing it, a pair of black ripped skinnies, and a red cardigan. He hums softly to himself as he gets dressed for school. He looks in the mirror feeling extremely cute in the big t-shirt he had tucked into the jeans.

He grabbed his bag and phone before walking downstairs smiling at his mom and dad, "Good Morning everyone."

"Good morning Lu," Liz say handing him his breakfast. He says a quick thank you before sitting done next his dad. His dad smiled at him before going back to read what was on his phone. Jack walks in yawning mumbling a good morning grabbing his cereal before looking at Luke.

"Where'd you get that shirt," Jack asks know that look defiantly didn't have that shirt.

"Mads," Luke lies looking down at his food blushing slightly, "She let me borrow it and I still haven't given it back yet."

Jack nods being to eat his breakfast talking to their dad. Luke finishes his breakfast looking at his phone seeing Ashton had messaged him that he's here, "Gotta see you guys later." He says jumping up from his seat and walking out the door. He walks about half way done the block where Ashton was parked.

He jumps in the car smiling wide at his boyfriend. Ashton smiles leaning over to press a deep kiss to Luke's lips. Luke smiles into the kiss moving closer to Ashton wanting to feel more of the older boy. Ashton bits down on the younger boy's lip getting a moan in response. Luke moves over the console and into the older ones lap. Ashton's hands grip Luke's ass as he deeps the kiss. Luke hands messily find a home is Ashton's hair.

The older boy pulls away his hand finding their way to the front of Luke's jeans. He goes to pull the pants down when they were interrupted by someone knocking on the window. Luke turns to the window with eyes and messy lips to see his brother Jack hold a pink laptop. Luke scrambles off of Ashton making his way out of the car, "Jack?"

"What the hell are you doing Lucas? Who is that," Jack asks not having been able to see Ashton.

"It's my boyfriend," Luke says a blush covering his cheeks. Jack looks Luke over confused, "Who is he?"           

Jack looks past Luke squinting his eyes trying to see who it was behind the dark glass, "You forgot your laptop."

Luke nods turning to walk back to the car in hopes that Jack will drop it. He almost makes to the passenger side door when Jack grabbed him with a harsh grip causing him to cry out in pain. Jack eyes fill with anger as he looks down at Luke, "Is that Ashton Irwin? The same guy who used you and got you suspended through his friend?"

Luke tries pulling his arms away from Jack only making his brother madder. Jack's hold tightens and he starts shaking the younger one some, "Are you a fucking idiot Luke? He's gonna hurt you. If not him you're gonna get hurt being with him! He's in a gang Luke your gonna get yourself killed."

"No I'm not Jack he'll protect me," Luke says tears filling his eyes at the pain in his arm.

"Protect you, Luke? He's gonna use you break you and leave you to ripped apart by his bloody friends!"

"Jack please your hurting me," Luke says letting the tears run down his face. Ashton jumps out of the car seeing the blonde cry. He didn't give who Jack is to Luke No. One. I mean no one lays a hand on Luke like that unless they want fucked up. He pull Jack off pushing him way from the blonde.

"Who the hell do you think you are," Jack ask his face extremely red from anger. Ashton shrugs glaring at the older Hemmings, "Don't you ever I mean ever lay you disgusting hands on him like that again."

"No you don't ever lay your hands on my baby brother again," Jack says punching Ashton right in the face. Ashton grabs the side of he face before taking a deep breath he balls his hands into fist swinging a punch at Jack. Jack groans holding his stomach were he got hit.

"Stop please," Luke says jumping in between the two not wanting either of them to hurt each other. When Ashton sees Luke every part of him calms down. Luke sighs grabbing Ashtons hands, "Can't stop fighting over me can you?"

Ashton chuckles shaking his head pressing a kiss to Luke forehead. But frowns when Luke turns away from and walking to his brother, "Jack please you got to understand he cares about me and will take care of me and you can't stop me from being with him."      

"You wont be with him for long. The moment I tell Mom and Dad you'll never be aloud around him," Jack says standing up straight wincing some from the pain in his stomach. He looked at his brother who looked like he was about to cry is eyes out, "Please Jack don't."

"You don't seem to know what's good for you anymore Luke. Someone's got to," Jack says not really wanting to see Luke start sobbing.

"Please Jack please I'm begging you don't tell them," Luke says tears falling down as he gave Jack the hurt puppy look. Jack sighs caving in, "I won't tell as long as you two don't have sex."

Luke blushes looking down at his feet Ashton smirks to himself at the thought of what they had down just the other day. Jack groans shaking his head, "You've already have haven't you?"

Luke nods biting his lip causing Jack to sigh, "Okay okay well how about if you hurt him Ashton I get to beat the shit out of you."

Ashton nods wrapping his arms around Luke, "Okay sounds fair."