Chapter 17

Dedicated to flawless_violence and LeaClifood thank you for reading and voting on every chapter ❤️

Luke laid on Ashton's chest his fingers drawing random shapes across the tan muscular skin, "Ash?"

"Hmm," Ashton hums he eyes never leaving the movie that was playing on the TV screen. Luke sits up sighing he moves himself to straddle Ashton's waist getting his attention. The older one's eyes look the blonde over his hands finding their way to Luke's waist before saying, "Yes Lu?"

"Are you my boyfriend," Luke asks a blushing burning its way on to his checks. Ashton's eyes widen not expecting what came out of the blonde's mouth. He shrugs slightly before saying, "If that's what you want me to be."

He brushes some of the loses hair from Luke's eyes. The blonde frowns shaking his head slightly, "Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"Of course I do Lu I'd be crazy not to want you. Do you wanna be my boyfriend," Ashton asks softly pulling the blonde down so his face was only inches from his. Luke blushes nodding his head at the older one presses his lips to Luke's. Their lips moving in a slow passionate kiss as Ashton flips them over. He slowly opens his mouth moving his tongue across Luke's bottom lip.

Luke parts his lips a little moan leaving him as Ashton's tongue slips into his mouth. He moves his hands up to the honey blonde curls hair tugging softly. Ashton groans against Luke's lips before moving his to the side of the younger ones' neck biting down softly causing the younger boy to buck his hips up into Ashton's.

Ashton hands find their way under Luke's shirt pulling it up as he grinds down on against the blonde. Luke takes his shirt off before tugging on Ashton's, "Take it off Ash."

Ashton chuckles moving back from Luke some reaching behind him and pulling the shirt off. Luke smiles grabbing the older one's belt loop pulling him back down into a heated kiss. Ashton's hands railed down Luke chest to his ass squeezing it causing the younger one to let out a whine. Ashton pulls away from the kiss pressing his lips to the tip of Luke's nose, "You make the cutest noises baby boy."

The blonde blushes a bright red his hands on Ashton's shoulders his baby pink nails digging into the skin. He takes his bottom lip in between his teeth as Ashton's make their way into the waist band of Luke's pants. Hazel eyes looked into blue asking permission to take the pants off, Luke nods his head raising his hips up some letting Ashton slide the pants down his smooth pale legs. His hands run up Luke's thighs stopping at his waist whispering, "So beautiful."

"Ash," Luke say blushing even more.  Ashton smiles standing up undoing his jeans pulling them off. He gets back on the bed hovering Luke his eyes taking in all of the Luke, "I've seen it all before Princess."

Luke shoves Ashton's shoulder laughing his blush slowly dying down, "Shut up and kiss me idiot."

Ashton smiles leaning down pressing his lips to Luke's. Luke's smaller hands make their way to Ashton's hair his hips moving up to meet the older boys looking for some friction. Ashton groans against the blonde's lips gripping his hips in before moving his own down against them.

"Ash," Luke whispers against the honey blonde's lips. Ashton stops siting up some to look at Luke, "Yeah baby boy?"

"I'm ready," Luke says his blue eyes dark around the pupil a soft rosy pink blush on his checks. Ashton smiling running his fingers through the blonde's hair, "Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes," Luke says nodding before pressing his lips to Ashton's one hand going to bronze curls and the other one moving to his boxers slipping his hand in. Ashton moans at the feeling of Luke's small cold hand wrapping around him. Luke smiles proud of himself for getting such a beautiful noise from the older one.

"Can I take your panties off, Love," Ashton asks his fingertips in the waistband of the pale blue lace panties. Luke nods as he pulls his hand out of Ashton boxers raising his hips to help the older take his panties off.

Ashton smiles as he slowly pulls the lace material down the soft pale legs. The older one takes in every single feature of the boy in front of him, "Gorgeous."

Luke blushes harder his hands moving to Ashton's boxers pulling them off. Ashton smiles leaning down pressing a kiss to Luke's forehead, "Got any lube baby?"

Ashton asks taking a condom out of his jean pocket laying it down next to Luke. The younger boy blushes nodding his head at the question Ashton asked pointing to his night stand. Ashton opens the drawer smirking when finding a half empty bottle. He chuckles to himself opening the bottle pouring some of the it on his fingers, "Ready Luke?"

"I'm ready," Luke says nodding his head feeling Ashton cold wet finger bein to slowly circle his hole. He takes a sharp breath in closing his eyes as Ashton slowly started to push his finger in. Hazel eyes scan Luke face making sure he wasn't hurting the smaller boy. He slowly starts to move it in and out smiling at the little breathy whines that leave Luke's lips.

"Do you like that Lu," Ashton asks smirking down at the wide eyed boy.

"Y-yeah," Luke says moaning as Ashton's finger hits that special spot, "More Ashton please more."

Ashton nods pressing his lips to the blondes as he inserts two fingers this time loving the sound the blonde makes against his. He thrust them in and out a few times before scissoring them to make sure the boy was well prepped. Luke was a moaning mess as the older one fingered him. He'd move his hips down to meet with Ashton's fingers enjoying every feeling that went through him.

"What another baby boy," Ashton asks the blue eyed boy with a soft smile. Luke nods moaning as he feels the fingers stretching him even more. Luke move his lips to Ashton's neck biting down on a place he thought looked good.

"Ash," Luke a says a little bit later looking at the older boy, "I'm ready."

"Are you sure," Ashton asks softly as he takes his fingers out of Luke. Luke nods handing the boy the condom, "I'm positive."

Ashton nods bring the condom up to his mouth and tearing it open. He slowly rolls it on before covering himself in lube he positioned himself at Luke's entrance taking Luke hands in his, "Baby last chance to back out. Are you sure you want this?"

"Yes Ashton, I've never been this sure about anything before," he says looking at Ashton with eyes full of trust. The older boys nod squeezing the boy's hands before slowly pushing in groaning at the feeling of tight heat surrounding him once he bottoms out his holds his hips still looking over Luke.

"It's okay baby I know it hurts but it gets better I promise," Ashton says gently whipping the tears Luke had shed. He presses soft kisses all over Luke's face and lips in hopes of making the boy feel better, "Tell me when your ready baby take your time." Luke nods kissing Ashton as his body slowly got used to the stretched feeling.

"You can move," Luke says softly as he takes Ashton's hand in his. The older boy nods slowly pulling out thrusting back in with a moan. Ashton moved in and out at a slow pass for a few minutes before letting Luke get used to it. The younger ones start letting out soft moans as Ashton started hitting his spot.

The younger boy throws his head back letting out a loud moan as Ashton started going harder. Ashton moans his hands holding Luke's hips tight as he f.ucks into him, "God your so fucking tight baby boy."

Luke's head rolls to the side as a wave of pleasure hits him. Ashton takes Luke's arms pining them over his head and thrusts his hips hard right into Luke prostate makes the younger boy moan so loud Ashton was sure the neighbors heard.

"Fuck Lu, you feel so good around," Ashton moans in Luke ear as he feels his orgasm approaching, "Are you close baby boy?"

Luke nods as he moves his hips to meet with Ashton. Ashton smiles pressing his lips to Luke's wrapping his hand around the blonde and slowly pumping him up and down, "I'm gonna cum." Luke whispers against Ashton lips before arching his back as he came.

Ashton soon followed and slowly pulled out. He took the condom off throwing it away, "How was that baby?"

"Amazing," Luke says a sleepy smile on his lips. Ashton chuckles cleaning Luke up and them himself before asking, "Wanna take a nap?"

"Thought you'd never ask."