Chapter 8

Decided to watermelonsugar- I know he doesn't read this but he's my best friend I love him so much. I love you Fletcher.

" What happened today Lu? Why are you skipping and why where you with Ashton," Michael asks as he gives the boy a cup of tea. Luke takes the tea cuddling up to Michael's side as he sits down.

"I got suspended," Luke says taking a sip of tea. Michael frown grabbing the throw blanket and wrapping it around Luke, "For what?"

"Because I slapped Ashton's friend for practically calling me a whore," Luke says laying his head on Michael's shoulder. Michael's frown deepens his arm wrapping around Luke, "You're not a whore Lu."

"Well I did give Ashton a blow job after school two weeks ago," Luke says taking a sip of his tea.

"I know Lu but you've only done it once and Ashton's shouldn't have told anyone," Michael says kissing Luke's forehead, "You deserve better Lu. Someone who will actually care about you and love you."

Luke sits his cup on the coffee table looking at Michael. His hand reached up running his fingers through the bright pink hair, "Do you love me Mikey?"

Michael looks into Luke's pretty blue eyes and his heart stops beating for second, "Yeah Lu, I love you like crazy."

Luke leans in his lips centimeters away from Michael's. His eyes flicker from Michael's lips to his eyes that are already closed. He takes a deep breath closing his own and pressing his lips to Michael's soft pale lips.

Michael's hands quickly find a place on Luke's hips pulling him into his lap. Luke easily straddles Michael's one hand in Michael's hair and the other on his shoulder as Michael's deepens the kiss.  Luke lets out a small whine as Michael pulls away his between Michael's teeth.

Luke opens his eyes meeting Michael's bright green ones. Michael lets out a deep breath as Luke hand runs through his hair. He looks into his best friend's eyes confusion and happiness taking over him.

"Lu I-," Michael starts to say only to be interrupted with his sister and Ari barging into the apartment.

Maddi looks between Luke and her brother a questioning look in her eyes, "What's going on in here?"

"Nothing," Luke says getting up and walking over to the girls missing Michael's hurt expression, "What time are we going to the movies?"

Ari looks at her girlfriend in confusing before saying, "7 o'clock."

Luke nods smiling, "Okay I need to go home to get dressed."

**

Ashton watched as the lifeless body feel down in front of him. He didn't even flinch as he pulled the trigger. It'd become such a daily think for him is was almost normal. Almost. He looked over to Calum nodding down at the body.

"So blondies a feisty one isn't he," Calum says as he pours gasoline on the body. Ashton glares at him rolling his eyes, "Shut up."

"He slapped me today and honestly I think it was pretty hot," Calum says lighting a match and dropping it on the body watching it engulf in flames.

"Why did he slap you," Ashton asks as they turn around leaving the small building that will soon be engulfed in flames.

"I asked for a blow job," Calum says shrugging as he follows Ashton.

"Why the hell did you do that," Ashton asks turning around to look at Calum.

"Because I thought that maybe he'd give me one because he gave you one," Calum says furrowing his eyebrows as Ashton glares rolling his eyes.

"What's wrong with you Ash," he asks playfully shoving him. Ashton grunts pushing Calum, "Nothing just leave the blonde alone."

"Why should I," Calum asks crossing his arms, "For a matter of fact I think he's really cute and I'd like to tap that."

"I said to leave him alone Calum," Ashton says walking to the divers seat, "Now get in the damn car."

A/N: I know it's short sorry