Chapter 4

Luke's outfit

Luke's outfit

"Why in the hell did God event Monday mornings," Luke smoothing out this yellow plaid skirt.

"I don't know why did God make your so damn hot," A boy says taking a seat in front of Luke. Luke blushes biting his lip looking the tan boy over admiring his tattoos especially the one that looked exactly like Ashton, "Got a name cutie or are you gonna sit there and check me out?"

"Luke. My names Luke," he mumbles out as Ashton and a girl with long rainbow hair appears. In that moment Luke thought maybe he'd go straight for this girl just so he could borrow the thigh high boots and sweater.

"Hi I'm Ariana but everyone calls me Ari," the girl Ari happily says moving around the table to sit next to Luke, "What size skirt cause Imma borrow this outfit?"

"What size shoes," Luke shots back as he admires the pink leather against the girl's skin.

"Seven and a half. Now tell me skirt size," she says running her arclic nails through her hair.

"Medium and your gonna have to let me borrow the shoes," Luke says smiling.

"Bicth where the same size I'll be raiding your closet all the time boo," she says giggling.

"You'll be raiding no one's closet cause you're not gonna see each other anymore," Ashton says grabbing Ari's arm and pulling her up and walking away leaving the mysterious brunet.

"I never got your name," Luke says looking at the brunet.

"It's Calum and ignore Ashton he's on his man period," Calum says smiling at the blonde before standing up and leaving Luke alone at his lunch table.

**

"Luke," Ari yells running after him when she saw the blonde when school ended. He turns around smiling at the girl, "Hi Ari."

"Hey listen I'm sorry about Ashton he can be an ass sometimes. He asked me to give you his number so you can text him your address because he want to finish your project," she says smiling, "And you can have mine so we can share clothes."

Luke smiles nodding his head hand her his phone, "Go ahead put in."

She smiles typing her number, "Do you wanna come to a party tonight?"

"I don't know I don't really go to those," Luke says blushing.

"You can bring a friend," Ari says smiling softly, "If you don't wanna come you don't have to. I'll send you the address I hope to see you there."

Luke smiles nodding his head, "Okay thanks!" She waves running to a black car that was parked no too far away.

Luke: MADS!! Do you wanna go to a party with me?

Mads Mads: Sure what time?

Luke: Idk I'll tell you later! Love ya <3

Mads Mads: Do you want me to come over and get dressed with u?

Luke: Yesss!! Please

Luke sighs walking in the house and up to his room straight to his closest

Luke sighs walking in the house and up to his room straight to his closest. He looks around frowning when he couldn't find anything he wanted to wear. He sighs falling to his bed closing his eyes as he waits for Maddi.

"Luke get your ass up I got you an outfit. We need to start our hair and makeup," Maddi says throwing a bag of clothes on Luke bed.  Luke giggles sitting up smiling, "Let's get to it then!"

Maddi smiles pulling out Luke's outfit showing his red, black, and white plaid skirt and long sleeve black shirt. She hands it to him before grabbing one fish net stocking and one black one. Luke smiles putting it on looking in the mirror smiling, "I look hot!"

"You look badass," Maddi says getting dressed in her black shirt and black jean jacket, "Okay just do your makeup and then we can go."

Luke nods going a small amount of makeup smiling, "I'm ready to go."

**

"Hey Luke," Ari says walking up to the boy looking hot in her fish net stocking, short black zipp up skirt and long sleeved black and white striped shirt top off with her infamous black leather thigh high boots.

"Hi Ari you look hot," he says hugging her pulling away to introduce her to Maddi. He turns around covering his mouth as he saw the look on Maddi's face.

"Luke why haven't you introduced me to your cute friend," she says walking closer to Maddi holding her hand out, "I'm Ariana! But you can call me Ari."

"M-Maddi," Maddi says shaking the girls hand a blush on her cheek hearing Luke mumble something about her being to gay for her own good.

."Come on you two we're at a party let's get drunk," Luke says laughing. Maddi shakes her head rolling her eyes fondly at her friend, "You're such a twink Luke."

Luke blushes rolling his eyes, "Whatever you say."

"Come on I know where the good drinks are," Ari says taking them to the kitchen and under the sink pulling out a bottle of vodka. She then walks to one of the cabinets getting three pink throw away cups. Then to the pantry getting grapefruit juice and soda and mixing the three together in all of the cups.

"Drink up," Ari says handing them a cup drinking her own. Luke smiles taking a big of his looking over to Maddi who's finished hers.

"Hey Ari," Maddi says taking her hand, "Wanna dance?"

"Thought you'd never ask," she says pulling Maddi out to the dance floor. Luke rolls his eyes walking out of the kitchen to the back of the house where it was quitter. He walks in a room sighing before looking around biting his lips. His eyes look over the room mostly filled with males ranging from the age 15 to 19.  All dressed in leather having piercing and tattoos.

"Luke," he hears a familiar voice say his name. He turns to find Calum and Ashton sitting together on a couch.

Ashton's eyes scan over Luke liking the outfit the blonde was wearing. He looked hot and sexy while still somehow looking cute and innocent, "Come sit down." He says patting the seat next to him. Luke nervously walks over sitting next to Ashton looking around the room watching people smoking, drinking, or both.

"So what are you doing here Blondie," Calum asks looking the boy over.

"Ari invited me," says playing with his hands nervously. Calum nods taking a drag of the blunt that was passed to him, "Let play a game."

"What kind of game," Luke asks as he watches Calum's every move.

"Truth or Dare," Calum says smirking.