Chapter 9

A/N: Please give feed back I feel like this book has just went to shìt :/

Ashton walked down the street looking pulling his jacket doing no good to the freezing breeze of the night. He continued a little to the familiar park he goes to a lot to clear his mind. He walks over to the bench sitting down and pulling out a cigarette lighting it.

He takes in every inch of the paly equipment before his eyes land on a blondie swinging, "Luke?"

Luke looks up his eyes meeting Ashton's sighing, "What are you doing here?"

"I come here a lot. What are you doing here," he asks looking the blonde up and down.

"I don't wanna go home I'm in trouble thanks to your friend," Luke says kicking his legs out higher. Ashton sighs stopping his swing sighs, "I'm sorry about that by the way."

"Its fine," Luke said swinging higher looking up at the starry sky. Ashton watched him with intense eyes and a blank face, "Luke?"

Luke slows his swing down to a stop before looking at Ashton who was standing in front of him, "Yeah?"

Ashton bits his lip before walking closer to Luke one hand going to Luke's cheek the other around his waist. He slowly moves in his lips meeting Luke's in a soft gentle kiss. Their lips move slowly move together as Luke melts against Ashton. Ashton pulls him up from the swing to pull him closer to himself.

"I-I-I Ashton I can't do this," Luke says pulling away from the kiss thinking back early today with Michael.

"Why not? You seemed like you were enjoying yourself," Ashton says bluntly.

"Ashton," Luke says his eyes scanning over Ashton face his mind flashing back to the night of them touching.

"Luke," Ashton says moving his face closer. His eyes meet Luke's confused blue ones before saying, "If we do this we keep it between us. I won't tell anyone if don't."

Luke bits his lip looking up at Ashton nodding his, "Okay as long as it stays between us."

Ashton nods pulling Luke closer to him going to kiss only to be stop, "I got to go home now."

"Want me to walk you," Ashton asks not making a move to leave. Luke gives him a quick peck nodding his head, "Yeah I'd like that."

Ashton pulls away taking Luke's hand and walking with him down the street. Luke stops in a two story white house, "Thank you for walking me home."

"Your welcome Luke," Ashton says letting Luke's hand go pressing his lips to Luke's forehead before saying, "Bye Luke."

"Bye," he says watching Ashton turns and walk away before he goes inside to be meet with his very angry parents.

**

"Where have you been Ash," Calum ask as Ashton walks in his room. Ashton shrugs taking the joint that was in Calum's hand sitting down and taking a drag, "Places."

"Places," Calum says in a questioning tone, "What kind of places?"

Ashton shrugs rolling his eyes at his best friend before taking another drag and handing it back to Calum, "Have you found anyone that you think is in Fallen Angles?"

"Yeah I think..." Calum starts but it cut off as Ariana barges into the room taking the joint from her Calum sitting down next to her brother.

"Guess what guys," she says causing Ashton roll his eyes and push her away from him.

"What," Calum asks a little annoyed by Ashton's little sister.

"I think Luke and that friend of his the one that's brothers with my girlfriend are dating," she says putting the joint between her lips.

"The one with pink hair," Calum ask causing her to nod and Ashton to frown.

"Why do you think that," Ashton asks watching his sister innately.

"Yeah he had pink hair and they were kissing when me and Maddi came over," she said shrugging.

"Wait that's the guy I think joined the falling Angles," Calum says looking at the siblings.