65

They slept late into the morning and then lazed around even after they had both woken, too content and warm to leave the bed. At one point, Harry rolled over onto his side, and Louis huddled close to him, tracing lazy shapes on his back with the tips of his fingers in a whimsical manner.

"Could get used to this," he murmured, waving an inert hand through the air to gesture to the entirety of their situation right now: late morning, warm bed, the kind of peace and quiet that seemed so elusive these days. Their heavy limbs were weighted with post-orgasm satisfaction, and time felt slowed down, like the universe was allowing them to enjoy this moment for all it was worth.

Louis kissed the back of his neck and nosed along the bite mark just below his ear, beside the hinge of his jaw. The wound was still tender and sore, throbbing when Louis nudged against it.

"Does it hurt?"

"No, feels good," Harry sighed, letting his eyes slipped closed again as Louis continued his ministrations.

"Wanna go again?"

His fingers grasped the sheets and he could feel himself getting wet just at the thought of it. "Well I'm not gonna say no."

"Good." Louis mouthed lazily at his shoulder as he pulled the omega back into him, wrapping an arm around his chest and hooking his leg over his thigh. He aligned their hips and grinded against Harry for a while, until they were both breathless and heated and impatient for more. Harry was even tighter in this position and Louis moaned about it against his ear, stroking his hand down his side and finding his way to his cock to give him even more pleasure. It was different from earlier this morning, and last night even, as both times were frantic and desperate and full of overwhelming emotions. Now, they were still sleep-sluggish and mostly sated, and it was easier to take their time, to soak up the feeling of each other and focus their attention on sharing the maximum amount of pleasure.

Harry thought he would not be as fond of this position because it removed the possibility of kissing Louis, but he was wrong about that. He loved it, like he loved anything that had to do with the alpha. Louis was clinging to him, wrapping him up in his arms, and Harry felt small and safe and encompassed, sheltered from the world and swathed under the comfy duvet and Louis' warm, sweaty body. He melted into the mattress and pressed his face into the pillow to muffle his cries of pleasure as Louis knotted him. Teeth sank into the mark on his neck again, not enough to bond them, but definitely enough to make it last another week or two. Harry had the feeling Louis was not going to let it fade.

A while after, they ambled to the shower and got cleaned up, super clingy and hanging off each other. They got dressed in fresh pajamas, Louis still wearing Harry's clothes, and wandered to the kitchen in between long, teasing kisses.

"I hear you, and I love you, but we really don't have anything edible in the fridge," Harry sighed, running his fingers through Louis' drying hair. They both wanted to stay home, to avoid bursting the little bubble of comfort they had created for each other, but also, breakfast.

"Cereal?"

"We just had sex for the second time today for like two hours straight. We're not having cereal for breakfast."

"What does that even mean?"

"It means we're gonna need more energy than cereal can provide if we wanna do what I have in mind. We need a full meal."

Louis' brows raised. "And what do you have in mind?"

Harry made a locking motion over his lips and tossed the invisible key over his shoulder, making them both laugh. His plans possibly included Louis holding him up and knotting him against the large window overlooking the city. He had found the alpha's smaller stature to be deceiving; he had a lot of upper body strength, certainly enough to hold Harry up against the window.