Chapter 43 - Gabriel

A/N: okay, so there is some sexual stuff happening in this chapter, but not so much as to where you should feel super uncomfortable. But, if you still don't want to read it, I completely understand; there will be some vulgar language, but not much. I'm not a huge fan of writing sexual terms--well, not as much as I jokingly saying them in real life. I know smut isn't for everyone, and I'll have a little warning saying when to skip and when you can continue reading.

But, just to preface this (though you should already know by now), Sang is super innocent and doesn't know anything about sex or anything along the lines of sex. So she obviously doesn't know what she's doing, and if you aren't comfortable with reading a smut scene with such an innocent personality, then again, I recommend you skip.

With that being said, here y'all go...

Some things, sadly, will just never have an explanation. Like, for instance, what is the meaning of life? Or does destiny really exist, and, if so, how in the fucking world did I get lucky enough to have a destiny that brought Sang Sorenson into my life? Is it just good karma from a past life? Is it God rewarding me, or luck on my side?

Seriously, how could I, little ole Gabriel Coleman, royal fuckup of the century, have gotten so lucky? The world may never know. But, as long as she doesn't go anywhere, I don't give one flying fuck about the answer. The only thing, the only answer, I need is her.

And so, when she asked if Nathan and I just wanted to spend some time alone in an empty classroom, I had to stop myself from literally squealing like a little fucking girl. God, I love this girl so much, it makes my heart physically ache. And that's another thing I'll never truly understand, but it doesn't really matter. Because, in this case, I actually like the way it hurts--reminds me that I'm still alive and my heart is still beating and love isn't just another fairytale. Some fairytales do exist, and Sang is my happy ending.

We finally make it to the classroom, and I can't contain my massive grin, just as Nate can't contain his. We are some lucky fuckers, but not the luckiest. Or else we would've been the first to kiss Sang and not Mr. B and Dr. Sean. Oh, well; I'm still happy for them.

She lets go of our hands once we walk inside, turning around to face us and sign, "So, what do you guys think?" She's blushing as she lifts her pointer finger to her bottom lip, pushing it in and dropping her hand, so that all that's left keeping her plump lip back is the teeth its caught between.

It's at this moment that I remember what she's wearing: tiny ass booty shorts, a shirt that hugs her beautiful breasts perfectly, and her hair in a high messy ponytail. God, she makes innocent look so fucking sexy. I can feel myself being restricted in my jeans, and I slyly adjust myself.

Nathan isn't as sly; the asshole makes it so noticable that Sang sees it and flushes even deeper. And now that her long, perfect, chameleon hair is pulled back (and not in that God-awful clip) I see that it travels up her ears and to the back of her neck. I even see it creeping down a little below her shirt, but unfortunately, the green shirt hides the rest.

I clear my throat and give a bashful smile when I realize we still haven't answered her question. "Despite the dust and crowded desks, I'd say it's just about perfect, Trouble."

Her grin stretches so far, and I feel my heart skip a beat at the most angelic sight. I cough a little due to the choking on my spit, and she looks worried for a moment, until I assure her I'm fine and not to worry.