1- Kiss

Third person's POV,

Seohyun upon entering the JYP building scanned across the hallway for one person but failed to find him,

She grabbed her handbag, unzipping it she fished for her phone but before she could get the gadget in her grasp, manager Jung's voice caught her attention, he was busy calling out to the staff members, assigning them different tasks.

"Excuse me, Manager Jung, sorry for halting you during work" Seohyun politely excused herself.

"Oh, Ms. Seohyun, it's totally fine, how may I help you?" Manger Jung replied back courteously.

"Hmm, may I know where Chan, might be right now?" Seohyun inquired the manager.

"He is practicing right now" Manager Jung replied.

"Okay thank you" Seohyun bowed and thanked the manager before leaving and slinging her way towards the practice room, the jittery feeling inside her made her tightly tenure her hand bag, so tight that her nails were prodding deep into the leather of the appurtenance.

With each footstep she was striding towards the room Chan was in, her heart started beating anomaly, consigning her to a state of uneasiness.

Standing in front of the door she gulped down the lump build in her throat, enshrouding her fingers around the knob with a firm look on her face; storm of thoughts were erupting inside her mind but she had finally reached the conclusion, the decision that she urged to convey to the person on the other side of the door.

Hesitantly, she knocked the door three times, but failed to earn any sort of response in return, thinking Chan might have not heard the knocks through the intensity of the blaring music, she took a step back, turned and walked away from the room but her cerebrations stopped her right in her tracks,

"I have to get over with this, I can't leave it hanging like this anymore" the thought itself provoked her to recur and resume her way to the practice room.

Seohyun heavily sighed before twisting the knob and stepped inside the room that was filled with stentorian music, she one last time reflected on the fact that today things might not remain the same after she'll come out.

Upon entering, her eyes met with the person whom she was searching for, Chan; who was working hard to his bones, thriving to perfect and correct each move he was delivering, he had the mesmerizing adroitness of moving his body in such rhythm and in sync with the beats of the song that the viewer is always inclined to appreciate his applause worthy skills, no wonder he is the leader of the group, a genius leader, having the capability of doing everything, dance, rap, singing and song writing.

The boy that was badly indulged into the melody and beats of the song, halted his practice and fetched his approach to the source of the music, pressing the pause button, just as he noticed Seohyun's reflection through the huge mirrors embedded on the grey walls; he picked up his towel and started to wipe the beads of sweat from his forehead.

The sight of girl standing in front of him innervated his eyes to glisten with joy and beam of ray to spread across his plump orifice.

Throwing the towel onto the black leather sofa, he stepped towards the girl, giving a sweet cheeky smile. However, the grin died down immediately just as Chan sensed the cold aura she carried around her.

"How are you?" Chan cooed, still hauling on with his cheerful tone, even though the boy was not being able to decipher the reason for her being taciturn.

Soon the frosty vibes that her eyes were evincing got replaced by a thin film of tears.

"Seohyun, what happened, is everything alright?" Chan catechized, knitting his eyebrows in puzzlement.