11- Celebration Party

Third person's POV:

The tremendous party was at its peak when the guests started flooding into the lavishly prepared venue; a decent aroma of grilled lamb and pineapple punch to add the tinge to it, definitely meant that a grand celebration was  to commence.

The air was withered with cackles of laughter and utmost optimism as the bunch enjoyed the gathering at JYPE in the affluently decorated hall that was majorly composed of glimmering chandeliers and spotless beige tiles that complemented with the color of the ash brown walls.

A great day for a celebration indeed

Along with the majestic venue, the club harbored the rightful owners of the devoted trophy that were of course Stray Kids.

They were generously greeting the incoming guests and acquiring some words of praise as a tribute for their neck-breaking hard work, surely earning a spoonful of smiles from them.

Bang Chan was standing at the entrance, diligently bowing to every guest that arrived with sheer eloquence that he was naturally born with.

He would guide the guests toward their destinations and was without doubt, a great attendant.

In the midst of his greeting session, a couple entered that he was partially acquainted with according to himself but without a break, he formally greeted the happy looking duo.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." he bowed briskly to welcome Younghoon and Seohyun entering hand in hand with each other.

Bang Chan slid the fact that they were holding hands and greeted the two, offering some hesitance in response he knew that he couldn't let anyone ruin the momentous moment retrieved by their team earlier.

He knew he shouldn't let Seohyun's presence affect him, he kept counseling himself for a bunch of things just in that short span of time.

After a ridiculously awkward pause, the couple happened to sway pass him while he stood frozen with a glum expression as he sighed but that too for a moment only to be unnoticeable.

"Treat yourself everyone, you deserve it!" JYP PD Nim chimes in as to elate the level of exhilaration experienced by each and every soul inhabited by the hall right now.

"Got7 won world performer! and luckily our new charms paved the way for the Rookie of the year award too so double applause for them!" JYP yells as if his lungs would expand out of his chest any moment.

A round of applause was given by the guests and Stray Kids themselves as well to show some glint of generosity and respect toward the opponent teams as well, appreciating equally everyone who participated even if they didn't win.

With that wrapped, JYP PD Nim raised his champagne glass to gather the majority for a toast. The glasses clinked together as the party formally began with cheers and thunderous series of claps.

Loud music blared through the walls of the hall and pulling everyone to the dance floor.

Seohyun and Younghoon were rested in front of the counter table where the bartender stood with a cloth hanging loose over his right shoulder to attend the party fellows.

They briefly conversed with each other as Bang Chan sat at a significant distance from them, not practically noticing them but doing nothing else as well.

"Seohyun, let's dance" Younghoon sluggishly pulls at her arm with assurance smearing his face that he won't be subject to any denial tonight.

Seohyun, with an alarmed look snapped out of her figments and allowed to join while nodding quickly.

They snaked their way to the dance floor and began with the slow movements as Younghoon pulled Seohyun incredibly close to himself and she placed a light hand over his shoulder, softly moving to the unperturbed rhythm that played behind.

They swayed sideways while enjoying the tranquilizing effect that the song portrayed, sinking into their own world as if no one else was there.

Seohyun was definitely melting into the mood with a tender grin on her face when she would look up at Younghoon still staring into her incandescent orbs, ever so irresistibly that she chuckled to herself at the thought of being near him.

Bang Chan, circling the brim of the glass in front of him, watched as the proximity between the couple was increasing immensely, sharpening his own sentiments. A blaze was being induced inside him that was way beyond being impeded by anything or anyone as the boy's ears turned a crimson shade and he grit his teeth tightly as to crush them.

He gestured the bartender and even knowing that it was highly wrong what he was about to do, but the clouding fury had blinded him of the possibilities or consequences it might repress against him.

He promised the members that he won't drink in the first year at least but the overflowing jealousy had inscrutably taken over his mind no matter how hard he tried to slide the thought of Seohyun being with someone other than himself.

"I'll have Tequila," he grumbled while exhaling harshly through his nose, the burning mess inside of him was showing. 

"Here you go," the bartender poured a glass for him as he looked at it with disgust, his features scrunch but then he closed his eyes while putting the glass against his lips, ingesting the raw fluid that he never tasted before.

Removing the glass from his lips, the taste was obviously bitter for a first time as he tightens his lips together but his taste buds couldn't over power the mystery playing in his mind as he watched Seohyun and Younghoon dance obliviously.

Bang Chan's vision began to get hazy as a sweet pain struck his head since the liquor's effect was taking over but not enough to let him resist another forced glass.

During the drinking session, a young lady came by Bang Chan's side and slid into the stool beside him. Bang Chan registered her presence but ignored her as his features were droopy and the alcohol was taking over.

While Younghoon and Seohyun were dancing, Seohyun's peripheral vision grasped the boy drinking and handling the drink in a miserable way.

'Bang Chan never drinks,' she protested against herself as her vision averted to the female sitting ahead of him.

She couldn't fail to notice him because drinking was not something Bang Chan ever did in his 21 year life, he condemned it himself so why was he being so immature right now.

It bothered her how the girl sitting next to him was fanatically getting so comfortable with him that even witnessing the scene itself felt uncomfortable.

When Bang Chan picked the fact that Seohyun was watching them, he went in for another shot and put the glass against his mouth once again chugging the bitter liquid in his system. Seohyun's attention had definitely drifted toward him so he thought of it as a chance to get mad.

Bang Chan roughly pulled the girl close to him as her fingers trailed the ridges on his neck and began playing with his perfectly gelled hair.

He snuggled his face into the crook of the girl's neck as her spine arched and she quivered with pleasure. The odious moment continued as Seohyun watched in horror, the intensity aggravating when Bang Chan plainly tugged the girl's hand and began thudding towards the corridor that held all the vacant bedrooms.

'What the fuck.'

Seohyun's eyes widened at the thought of what he was planning to do right now. She was convinced that this demon wasn't Bang Chan, because he never drinks and above all he was massively respectful of women. She didn't want him to do anything that he might not be able to fix his entire life and repent over miserably.

She loosened Younghoon's grip from herself, excusing him that she had something to do, mumbling a sorry as he stood dazed by how worried she was, and ran quickly while her heels knocked the pavement during her brisk march.

Seohyun makes her way to the corridor they stumbled to and stopped them right before they could click the door closed.

"STOP!" she bellowed in a voice that didn't seem as loud due to the already blaring music playing in the back.

She was panting as her lips thinned out and her eyes bulged due to the uninvited behavior displayed by someone she knew that wasn't capable of that level of disrespect. Bang Chan didn't hear anyone calling out for them hence continued what he was designated to do, allowing the easily-sold girl to his embrace.

Seohyun looked at how flirtatious that girl was getting with Bang Chan, seductively draping her arms around his enormous shoulders so that she could pull him closer and whisper some gibberish in his ears; it was all disgusting for her as her eyebrows knitted at the unbelievable scenario playing in front of her.

"Leave." She beckoned the girl with a stern look, trying to let it go the easier way first.

"Hey he brought me here, who're you to butt in anyways?" the unknown girl mentioned, her voice brittle as she rolled her eyes while tripping next to Bang Chan and placed a kiss on his sweltering cheek.

Seohyun closed her eyes for a second, looked at Bang Chan's drowsy state and then reverted to the girl she was addressing a moment ago.

"I'm saying this nicely so leave," she grit her teeth while challenging the girl in front of her who was being a dare devil with a death wish.

The girl nonchalantly ignored Seohyun as Bang Chan jumped into the situation abruptly this time. He hugs the girl with one arm and minimizes the distance between them by pulling her by her waist as she jerked due to the motion.

"She won't leave" Bang Chan uttered with the rim of his sockets blood red and his eyes squinted with the blooming affect of the alcohol.

Seohyun stood absolutely shook with the closeness attained by the two but she didn't give up even then, she couldn't let Bang Chan fail in front of the world. She ignored all that he said because she knew that Bang Chan wasn't in the right state of mind so she figured crowing off the girl instead.

"If I give you to his fans... you might end up getting killed," her voice was low and grim as she alarmed the girl ahead, persuading her to leave before things get worse and beyond repair.

A continuous moment of silence occurred as the two girls stared at each other with loathsome hatred evident from their orbs.

Bang Chan snickered at the thought even and pulled the girl even closer to him, snaking his hand to her bare waist causing Seohyun to cringe. The girl didn't displace an inch and poked her inner cheek with her tongue, perpetually avoiding the riff raff Seohyun was making up even though it sounded true.

"Ok then. I guess the fans are gonna make you leave," Seohyun spat scornfully at the female entwined with Bang Chan. She went into a flurry of thoughts as she imagined the consequences she might have to suffer if Bang Chan's fans ever find out that she spent a productive night with him, and that too alone.

She huffed out a breath while flaring her nostrils and freed herself from Bang Chan's grip as he watched her with widened eyes, not expecting that she would leave him hanging, his expressions blazing up with every passing second, the girl miserably left.

Seohyun sighed with relief but Bang Chan on the other hand was attaining different levels of monstrosity each moment as his anguish was incomparable.

"What the fuck is your problem! If you've moved on then it’s alright but when I do, it's a mistake?!" he roared at Seohyun while inching closer, the veins on his neck popping due to the intensity of his anger as Seohyun moved back and looked at him with disgrace.

"You're not in your senses right now Bang Chan. You might regret what you're doing-" she explained her part practically while he wasn't there to listen anymore, he was lost.

"Ha. I'm completely in my senses and the only thing that I regret is falling in love with a whore like you!" he growled at Seohyun's diffident face, she wasn't aware of the outbreak he was going to display and started getting offended slightly.

"You're not thinking straight-" she reasoned out ignoring how rude he was becoming but blaming it on the alcohol shots he drank a while ago.

"Why are you so bothered right now? Why are my actions affecting you?" he quizzed with knitted eyebrows, his tone was mocking her insides as she stood quietly while looking downwards.

"Oh... wait. By chance did your feelings take a U turn after I won? Poor Younghoon doesn't know how capable you are of doing that-" he hissed at her with squinted eyes as his words were pricking her conscience.

Seohyun stared at him with her eyes tapered and she couldn't contemplate who this demon was, Bang Chan's face wasn't matching with his hurtful words and she abstrusely just grimaced at him, judging.

"Bang Chan, stop! You're hurting me," she gave him an ultimatum when things were getting distorted between the two, her heart ached at the thought of witnessing him in such a hideous state.

When Bang Chan elicited that response, he jerked forward and whacked his hand in the wall behind, palm first and faced up close to Seohyun. Her nerves were trembling with pain as she registered his radiant presence too close to her, making her quiver.

"And you've never hurt me?" he rhetorically questioned her, reminiscing the past, showing how hurt he was and that Seohyun still meant to him a lot, her presence would affect her every now and then, it was intoxicating.

She gulped the lump building up inside her throat as she reluctantly tried to peek her way out of his barrier but stood no chance against someone like him.

"I'm really intrigued by your feelings Seohyun...It's nothing new really that you're affected by what I'm doing now- so let’s put your feelings to the test-" his voice was threatening due to the alcohol and Seohyun couldn't believe her eyes or her ears until he slammed her to the wall, thrashing his lips onto hers.

He pushed her while leaning against the wall aggressively. Seohyun winced in pain as the impact was so massive that she could feel her lips bleeding and giving way to her taste buds, the iron tinge adding to it. A stray tear left her eye as she fought to break free from the locks of this monster she regretted even considering at first.

Bang Chan was completely owned by the alcohol at that moment, he was never like this; he would never disrespect a woman and more importantly he was never viable of hurting one but that situation made him into a horrible creature that was rightly to be feared.

When Seohyun pushed him with all her might, her features scrunched due to the immense force she had to apply, Bang Chan stood separated from her.

His vision was blurry as he wasn't in his senses but was gradually gaining some sanity. He narrowed his eyes while assessing what was happening very closely but only registered the fact that both of them were panting heavily and his heart was booming inside his ribcage.

*Slap*

His face turned to his right at the sudden impact of the girl's slender yet coarse fingers, his senses partially returning back to him but inviting even more hatred to himself as he stood there, startled.

He could see Seohyun gnash her teeth while she breathed heavily, heaving up and down along with the brimming tears in her eyes.

"I'm so glad I left you because I now know that you're a monster and I wasn't safe with one like you!" she shrieked at him while sniffing, unable to collect herself and the mess she was in right now. She felt disgusted and odious about herself at that situation even though she wasn't at fault.

Bang Chan paused at her hollering as he thought he did something really bad that he wasn't aware of, the reason behind Seohyun's fuming expressions, he was confused but he couldn't pin point what happened however he realized that it was bad.

Seohyun mockingly rolled her eyes, drifting her gaze away from him and began exiting the scene as Bang Chan was frozen in his spot, his lips parted, oblivious at the girl's reaction.

"I just hope... that your team doesn't suffer because of a devil like you," she hissed at him until leaving the scene ultimately leaving behind the boy to mourn over his miseries.

Mistakes that couldn't be undone, regrets that were forever carved in his soul, he felt as feckless as he could be when all he could do was repent.

His heart was a blazing fire when he was struck back to reality with a huge burden laden on his back, cursing him for mistreating Seohyun like that. He stumbled while he stood near the wall, sliding down its length and then reaching the cold ground. Carrying the weight of sorrow on his wide shoulders he went down on his knees, hatred smearing his whole existence he didn't desire to live anymore.

"What have I done?"