9- Shop

Third person's POV:

Bang Chan's hands were tightly clasping the steering wheel in order to direct his car in the direction that lead to the place where he never wished of going and at the moment he still was having a debate going on in his head but he had seemed to block each and every voice in his head and listen to what his rueful heart had to say the heart that didn't want any revenge it just wanted peace and maybe just to acquire that peace he was rather forcing himself to the destination he had in his mind.

Soon his car halted its speed in front of a familiar house and street, everything was as it is like it was one year ago; the garden on the left side had different flowers that were spreading soothing fragrance in the air that was unifying with the strong carmelly and nutty aroma of coffee coming from the nearby coffee shop, it made him nostalgic to the point all the memories he once cherished with his loved one started replaying in front of his eyes he could practically revisit even the trivial parts of his past.

Closing his eyes he inhaled the fresh air and didn't further resist himself from letting his mind take him back to the past, reminiscing the small fragments caused a light innocent grin to form around his lips.

Bang Chan had fully been engulfed into the past just when a sound of horn caused him to come back to the present.

I have to fix this I....I have to fix myself

Coming back to the reality Bang Chan thought to himself as he looked at the house in the front and treaded his way towards it, with every step his heart beat started to raise, it was beating so loud that he could hear it, clenching on to his beating chest he stood on the first step and forcing himself he finally made his way to front door.

Balling his trembling fist and gulping the lump build in his throat he hesitantly knocked the door, he just wanted to run back to his car at this moment but before he could convert his thought into action the door opened causing his heart to skip a beat.

With commodious eyes he looked at the person and surprisingly it wasn't whom he was expecting,

"Yes?" the women asked Bang Chan.

"Is Seohyun home?" Bang Chan asked the maid.

"Ma'am just left to buy something from 'With me' convenience store" the maid informed Bang Chan.

"Oh thank you for letting me know" Bang Chan thanked the maid.

He came back to his car and drove off to the informed location of Seohyun.

Bang Chan got off in front of 'With me' convenience store and rushed inside to look for Seohyun, he skimmed through all the stalls and his sight finally landed on a girl who was at the moment struggling to grab a bottle of blueberry juice from the shelf above her.

Seohyun was jumping to grab the desired drink but was failing to do so with every attempt and in the last she was about to call one of the worker to help her get the item she required just when a hand came for help and took the bottle off of the shelf and gave it to her.

"Thank you I was strug-" Seohyun's sheepish smile vanished and her eyes widened when she registered the source of help.

"So you still up till this day drink blueberry to get rid of stress?" Bang Chan asked in soft voice.

Seohyun had broadened eyes and fluttering her eyelashes she avoided eye contact with Bang Chan and clasping the drink tightly in her right hand she tried to walk pass him without answering the asked questioned, it was evident from her eyes and her body language that she badly wanted to avoid the person she had just came face to face with.