8- Not my fault

The next day,

Third Person's POV:

All the members had gotten settled on the seats placed around the wooden table in order to have their breakfast before they leave for their rehearsals.

"Where is Bang Chan hyung?" Minho asked with knitted eyebrows after failing to find Bang Chan being seated amongst them.

His words made all the members acknowledge Bang Chan's absence.

"Yeah where is he? Bang Chan hyung normally never gets late in fact he is the first one to get ready amongst all of us" Jeongin said.

"Maybe he is still asleep. He definitely would be exhausted and tired, yesterday was a tough day for him as he had to continue with the practice regardless of his hand injury" Han tried to reason out his unexplained absence.

"Shouldn't we first have a check on him before continuing with our breakfast" Felix urged in a low worried voice while lightly caressing his thumb around the carved patterns carved on to the handle of the spoon.

"I'll go and check on him" Hyunjin agreeing to what Felix had said got up but however got stopped by Changbin.

"Hey don't go let him be like this for today. Let him be alone to himself" Changbin stopped Hyunjin, the words that rolled out of his mouth made everyone to avert their attention to him with expressions of confusion.

"I know you all are confused right now, but believe me he badly needs a time out and not just physically but emotionally. He cried the whole night and I think he should just rest" Changbin justified his previously made statement.

Member's eyes got commodious after hearing that Bang Chan was in such a state when they were sleeping.

"Don't tell me it's because of how Seohyun showed concern for Younghoon?" Hyunjin asked with sympathy evident in his eyes.

"That was partly the reason but something else had happened too but I don't know about it cause he was refraining himself from confronting it and I didn't even push him further as well" Changbin replied quoting Bang Chan's condition last night.

"Being able to confront that person over and over again is slowly taking a toll on him and the sad part is that that woman is so heartless that she gives a damn" Han spat with slight hint of anger while indirectly mentioning Seohyun.

"Why can't she just stop appearing in front of him and why can't Bang Chan hyung just erase her from his life once and for all?" Minho blurted through gritted teeth getting annoyed of thinking about how she affects Bang Chan.

"Exactly, if I was him I would have long ago eradicated each and every memory of her from my life" Seungmin added.

"These words are quite easy to say but when you fall prey to this chronic disease called love, you are bound to suffer these symptoms" Changbin said.

"Right now the least we can do for him is that we should give him time and just be there for him when ever he needs us" Seungmin said.

Everyone agreed to what Seungmin had said, some nodded while others 'hmmed' in response.

"Changbin hyung how are we gonna cover up Bang Chan hyung's absence today?" Felix asked.

"We will make up an excuse that he was sick so he won't be able to join and everyone knows that he never gets absent so I don't think that they won't make an issue about it. Our manager hyung would handle it don't worry, we will fill up for his parts in the rehearsals if they'll ask to" Changbin made it clear for Felix and everyone sitting in the dining room.