3- Denial

"Hi guys" voice of another boy distracted them, the obstacle was Bang Chan himself.

"Oh Bang Chan" Younghoon cooed.

The familiar name made Seohyun's eyes to open wide, her breath hitched as she turned herself towards the direction of the boy who she was to come face to face after good 6 months.

"Oh shit" Felix cursed under his breath.

Bang Chan's cheeky smile got wiped off when his eyes met with the person, who was once the reason for his cheerful grins.

The girl standing in his sight was his criminal who had crushed his soul, who had taken part of who he was with herself; she was the one who had treated him like nothing but mere offal and even today her face didn't show even slight remorse,

Instead her face showed the worry of being divulged, all this made the desiccated wounds on his heart to open up again, causing his heart to feel the burning sensation, the sensation that was a blend of hate and hurt.

"Seohyun?" Bang Chan blurted with confusion.

"You both know each other personally?" Younghoon inquired switching his sight between the two.

"Ah-" Seohyun tried to say something in order to cover up but before she could she got cut off.

"No....we don't" Bang Chan chimed in glancing at Seohyun and than shifting his gaze towards Younghoon.

Seohyun's eyes widened at his response, she was surprised at his denial of knowing her.

"It's just that during a flight we bumped into each other and our passports got switched so I kinda remember her from that one incident, that's all" Bang Chan stated the made up incident.

"Oh well world is such a small place right" Younghoon said while snickering.

"Yeah....and cruel as well" Bang Chan replied mumbling the last part of his sentence.

"Now that you guys have met again let me introduce you both to each other , Seohyun as you would already know this is Bang Chan the leader of Stray kids and Bang Chan this is Seohyun my girl friend" Younghoon formally introduced both of them to each other.

Just as Younghoon proceeded with the introduction, Seohyun started to avoid any sort of her eye contact with that of Bang Chan.

The moment the word 'girl friend' rolled out of Younghoon's gob, Bang Chan's chest clenched; he could feel his heart being slit by the raggedness of his words.

Without blinking he looked at Seohyun with questionable eyes, questioning her that how can she replace him so fast?

"Hey, Younghoon and Seohyun I have been searching the whole place for you two, come on its time for couple dance" Hyunjae urged, who came out off the ocean of guests and towards the duo; he dragged both of them to the dance floor.

Seohyun didn't resist as she herself wanted to get herself out of the scene as soon as she could and Hyunjae somewhat fulfilled her wish and became her savior.

Hyunjae while dragging the couple to the center of the stage, signaled the Dj to play the asked song as the guests started to cheer for the couple on which the spot light had just landed.

Younghoon gestured forward his hand toward Seohyun who placed her hand in to those of the boy standing in front of her, her face was shining more refulgent than the white light encircling both of them.

Time and happiness isn't always mutual among everyone and same was the case here, Seohyun was enjoying the life and its moments to the fullest on the other hand one of the viewer among the crowd, Bang Chan was having a totally different perspective of life and its moments,