4- Guilt

Next day

Third person's POV:

Seohyun tying her hair into a pony tail stepped in to the kitchen, she picked up a frying pan and all the required ingredients for making an omelet.

Placing the frying pan on the stove she started pouring the mixture on to the pan, she picked up a spatula and started to flip the omelet.

While flipping the omelet her mind began to recollect the memories of last night.

A small smile carved itself around her lips when she thought about the moments shared between her and Younghoon but the smile was short lived because her memory train also consisted of the face of a person whom she didn't expect to come across last night.

The face was of Bang Chan, his hurtful expressions, his pained tone was making her feel uneasy, she wasn't being able to shake off the thought that Bang Chan hasn't been able to move on instead he has gotten worse than the last time she saw him and all of this was because of her,

Part of her wanted to agree to the thought that she was to be blamed for his shattered state but part of her; the selfish part refused the idea.

Her squabbling with herself came to an end when the smoke and burning smell got registered by her sensory organs,

"Oh shit!" she cursed and immediately grabbed the handle of the pan in order to remove it from the stove but in haphazard and intensity of the heat that had gotten captured inside the handle made her abruptly let her grip lose on the handle,

Making the pan to land on the ground and its burnt contents to spew on the tiled floor along with it.

She simultaneously turned off the stove as well, the burning smell that was getting into her gob and nostrils made her cough harshly, her eyes were squint due to the little soot spread inside the kitchen.

In order to stop her frantic coughs she opened the fridge and picked out the water bottle, twisting the lid she gulped down the water down her irritated throat.

The moment water passed down her throat she got stable.

"Nice way to start the day Seohyun" Seohyun mocked herself in a gruff voice while rubbing her chest.

She was about to go and pick the pan and clean the mess created in the kitchen when her phone rang,

She took out the phone from her pocket and came out of the kitchen.

"Hello how is my favorite girl in the world?" Younghoon cooed from the other side of the line causing Seohyun to smile.

"Your favorite girl was about to get herself burnt" Seohyun told the boy.

"What? How? And are you okay?" Younghoon got all worried.

"Yeah, yeah I am fine no need to worry, I just burnt an omelet nothing big happened" Seohyun ensured him.

"You scared me literally just be careful with such work" Younghoon said with a worried tone and she 'hmmed' in return.

"Well you wouldn't have had your breakfast by now so just get ready we'll have breakfast together, I'll pick you up in 10 minutes afterwards I have to take you somewhere" Younghoon declared.

"Okay, but where will we go?" Seohyun asked.

"That I'll tell you when we'll meet" Younghoon with that cut the call

"Fine, see you later" Seohyun said before they hang up.