14- It is all my fault

Third person's POV:

"It is my fault all my fault" Seohyun vociferated with guilt and agony grating her heart in to uncountable pieces.

"Seohyun, please stop crying please" Younghoon directed the words of plead as he cradled the wailing girl in his warm embrace, the girl had been crying since the past night, he caressed her back and hair lightly, trying his best to comfort her.

She had drenched herself in the pool of salty tears escaping from her tear ducts, her eyes were stinging due to the saltiness of the tears and lack of sleep caused the dark circles to get colored under her orbs,

Her throat was hurting but she had lost all her control on herself, her eyes sprouted all the melancholic sentiments building inside her.

Looking at how devastating she had gotten and how she was drowning in the river of despair and grief Younghoon's features scrunched up as expressions of helplessness got engraved on his face.

He desperately wished to pull her out; he wished he could erase the knowledge of what she had unconsciously done from her memory.

"Seohyun, it is not your fault" Younghoon firming his grip around her wavering body tried to reassure her.

"It is Younghoon it is! I have killed him I am his murderer" Seohyun bellowed loudly having her face dug in the crook of Younghoon's neck.

The sobs tore out of her throat and due to the emerging remorse she held tightly to Younghoon's shirt, crumpling the appendage beneath her grip.

"You haven't it was just an accident just try to understand that" Younghoon attempted to justify her action in the situation that ended up accidently taking Bang Chan's life.

She had badly gotten trapped and incarcerated inside the shell of culpability to the point that she was miserably failing to even seek help from his words in order to break free.

Upon mentioning of the accident her snivels got even louder and broken. Younghoon helplessly pulled her away from him and made her face him.

"For the last time Seohyun you haven't done anything it was just an accident" Younghoon cupping her tear stained cheeks looked directly in to her watery eyes and tried to reassure her for the nth time.

"I had, I had killed him long before this accident, I had taken his soul even before all of this" Seohyun desperately spoke with her eyes getting shiny once again indicating the brim over of fresh tears.

"I killed him the day I left him, the day I made him doubt his own worth, the day I fo-rced him to believe that he was good for nothing, the day I asked him that I wanted to move on and the day I ruth-lessly left him crying" Seohyun choking on our tears held herself accountable for everything Bang Chan suffered through when he was alive.

"He endured all the pain because of me. I turned him into a person who he never was and in the end I blamed him for the change he went through just so I could sleep at peace in the night when he spent all those sleepless nights filled with affliction.....such a selfish person I am," Seohyun sniffed through the sorrow and hit her chest every time she said 'I', Younghoon looked at her with soft eyes, lightly flattering his lashes he pursed his lips just to restrict himself from crying as well,

He felt bad for both of them; he had gotten so immersed into this angst love story of Seohyun and Bang Chan that he forgot about his own character that he had also been affected but her pitiful state made him forget himself completely.