5- Confront

Third Person's Pov:

 "I can't believe I'll get to see your dance rehearsals for Mama Awards" Seohyun said with excitement.                                                                                                          

"Yup, we'll get there in a bit and I hope you'll cheer for me" Younghoon said while having his hands on the steering wheel.

"Of course I would I am your number one fan and I'll shout your name on the top of my lungs until I completely lose my voice" Seohyun replied back and Younghoon giggled at her response.

The car stopped in front of the stadium where the rehearsals were taking place, both Younghoon and Seohyun walked towards the stadium

Seohyun got welcomed by all of the members of the boyz.

"Noona, now that you are here I hope Younghoon hyung might finally be able to dance well" Eric cracked up a joke and successfully dissed his hyung causing everyone to burst into laughter.

"Yah you" Younghoon said as he tried to hit Eric but he was fast enough to run away and hide himself behind Seohyun.

"You can't hit me now can you?" Eric teased him again but this time Younghoon let him off the hook and playfully rolled his eyes before the manager called them out for practice.

The boyz got on the stage and performed their song after the song finished Seohyun's loud cheers got audible enough for everyone to hear and her support brought smile to the faces of all the members especially on Younghoon's face.

It was time for a short break and Seohyun got on to the stage.

"You guys were so good" she appreciated all of them.

"Thanks" the Boyz replied in unison.

"Okay boys Stray Kids are here let's get started with the collab stage" the staff member announced.

The sudden announcement caused all of the positive energy built up in her to drain out; she could feel her ribcage tighten around her heart making her to get nervy as she once again was to confront the person whom she badly wanted to avoid.

To her bad luck she couldn't abruptly leave right now, she had no choice left but to stay there.

However, she had gotten it planned that she'll act all natural leaving no hint for Younghoon to get suspicious of her past that was related to Bang Chan.

She was mentally ready to ignore the very existence of Bang Chan, in her mind she had accepted the fact that Younghoon is her present and the boy who is yet to get on the stage is her past and she can't afford to let her past ruin her present.

She was here to cheer up for Younghoon as this is the biggest stage of his life and that is what she is gonna do without indulging herself in to thinking about anyone else.

During the time Seohyun was counseling herself Stray Kids gathered on the stage, their footsteps made her heart beat to raise, she took a deep breath and gulped down the lump build in her throat.

She thought to herself that it's matter of three more days before these rehearsals end and she would never have to see him again.

Both of the groups started off by greeting each other, the members features relaxed upon encountering Seohyun once again, and an awkward feeling flooded the group that had just arrived.

However, Bang Chan showed a complete different reaction, he cared less he didn't even give much thought to her presence; he was applying the same strategy that Seohyun was implementing at the moment.

His team mates shared worried glances among each other and after wards looked at their leader but the way he coped with the situation made all of them to feel sympathy for him because they knew how much he loved the callous girl standing in front of them and how hard it would be for him to bottle up all of that twinge inside his chest.

The members from both of the groups were asked to get ready for the performance, Seohyun got off the stage as the members got on to their positions.

The song played and each and every one of them perfectly danced and sang, they looked like one big unite, looking at their performance for once you can forget that the members are from two different groups, they seemed to complement with each other so well, it was a mesmerizing stage to witness.

Even though Seohyun lacked any sort of emotions for Bang Chan but still up till this day she admired his talent, the way he danced and performed left her dazed.

Soon the rehearsals for the collab stage also came to an end, Seohyun went off with the boyz to their makeup room and Stray Kids went to theirs.

Up till now Seohyun and Bang Chan were able to perfectly conceal what was corralled in their hearts.